Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance?

+2
fred
jeanmonroe
6 posters

Go down

VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? Empty VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance?

Post  HiDeHo Fri 1 Jun - 14:59

Updated, hopefully without the upload problems!

Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance?

Last edited by HiDeHo on Fri 1 Jun - 18:10; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? Empty Re: VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance?

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 1 Jun - 15:40

Remind me again.
WHICH 'door' exactly did KM 'open with her KEY' (entered using her key) when she went to 'check' as said in her statement?
Certainly not the patio door, as that was unlocked.(as they keep repeating, ad infinitum)
So presumeably the FRONT door that is just feet from the wide open window and RAISED shutter of the childrens bedroom?
She has to physically walk PAST the open shutter and wide open window, within 12-18 INCHES to her right to even get to the FRONT door!
Dosen't she?

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? Empty Re: VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance?

Post  Guest Fri 1 Jun - 15:50

The last photo in that clip, of "Madeleine" in the pink top.....

I don't believe it IS Madeleine.

I think it's a childhood picture of Kate.

Compare it to the Amsterdam photo and you will see what I mean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 1 Jun - 15:51

Hi HDH Just had a look @ the video and noticed the caps were flashing on and off far too quickly. I have sent u a DM via twitter as well. It distracted me from following the story imo.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 1 Jun - 15:59

I checked the copy before it uploaded and it was fine.

Occasionally uploading seems to change some of the settings and has done so in this case...It is showing quite differently to the saved copy...I may try again...Thanks for letting me know

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 1 Jun - 16:07

HiDeHo wrote:I checked the copy before it uploaded and it was fine.

Occasionally uploading seems to change some of the settings and has done so in this case...It is showing quite differently to the saved copy...I may try again...Thanks for letting me know

I think ur right re YouTube, they prob compress the file and spoil the timings. Got ur DM's 8-) VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? 25346
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 1 Jun - 16:10

Iris wrote:The last photo in that clip, of "Madeleine" in the pink top.....

Thanks Iris. Where might we find that Amsterdam photo?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 1 Jun - 16:15

AnnaEsse wrote:

Here...grinning or wot??

http://justiceformaddie.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/behind-painted-smile-mccanns-in.html
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 1 Jun - 16:18

It wouldnt allow me to duplicate the first video so will fix later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPVwI63AQJE&feature=youtu.be
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 1 Jun - 17:59

[quote="jeanmonroe"]Remind me again.
WHICH 'door' exactly did KM 'open with her KEY' (entered using her key) when she went to 'check' as said in her statement?
Certainly not the patio door, as that was unlocked.(as they keep repeating, ad infinitum)
So presumeably the FRONT door that is just feet from the wide open window and RAISED shutter of the childrens bedroom?
She has to physically walk PAST the open shutter and wide open window, within 12-18 INCHES to her right to even get to the FRONT door!
Dosen't she?

[/q

Well Kate would have to walk past the window, but on the pavement to get into the entrance to the car park, so no doubt anyone would glance at the window, as they passed. She would then go into the car park entance walk to the front door, the window is on the left side of the door, but in full view not set back in any way. Why would kate go all the way round and double the walk when she could have gone up the steps and into the unlocked patio door?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 1 Jun - 18:11

Updated the OP with a version that hopefully doesnt have the upload problems!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 1 Jun - 19:43

whatsupdoc wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Here...grinning or wot??

http://justiceformaddie.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/behind-painted-smile-mccanns-in.html

Thanks. I can see the striking similarity.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 2 Jun - 8:51

another great video hi deho thanks VIDEO: Did NEGLECT or something SINISTER cause Madeleine's Disappearance? 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sat 2 Jun - 13:30

Just had a look at the redited ver, HiDeHo , and it is a lot better. I did notice two flash frames at 1' 32 and 1' 36 but again I think it could be YouTube's fault as they probably trim frames that are static to reduce the length. I haven't used Movie Maker as I try and avoid anything to do with Microsoft. I have done a small amount of editing with broadcast machines many years ago. My last session was with Tammy Wynette back in around 1991. RIP.

Thanks agn for all ur hard work. From what I have read on Twiitter, there are many who admire your work and dedication to the cause.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down