Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat

+10
AnnaEsse
tigger
margaret
quickfingers
bill516
susible
kathybelle
yask27
Karen
Annabel
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat - Page 2 Empty Re: Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 15:34

Fern wrote:
tigger wrote:I don't believe for a second that a GPR survey has been done on that garden by Birch. In the first place - the smallest is about the size of a largish lawnmower and more or less looks like it. Other arrays can be carried on the shoulders but I assure you that it cannot be done surreptitiously.

All GPR does is to plot anomalies in the soil. You can never say for sure that something is a grave until you start digging.
I don't believe this survey ever happened. The equipment is expensive, used extensively in archaeology and needs expert analysis.

Besides, those fantastic dogs! They'd go spare if someone turned up with any kind of equipment and I don't know how big the garden is, but the whole garden would have had to be surveyed to come to a conclusion on anomalies.

Whole thing is rubbish, silly season.
technology in everything has changed in 5 years

The PJ used the same type of equipment which resulted in nothing.

Final summary extract:

"Searches were performed at the residence, and the subsoil was explored with a Geo-radar (GPR), - which consists of a radar antenna that transmits electromagnetic energy in the shape of an impulse within frequencies between 25 MHz and 1 GHz. Those impulses are partially reflected through sub-superficial geological structures, captured with a receiving antenna and marked as a time record of continuous bi-directional path which is presented as a pseudo-geological record section – e these technical searches neither found nor marked anything of interest to the files "
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat - Page 2 Empty Re: Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 15:35

AnnaEsse wrote:Was Birch in the right garden? I saw a map where the wrong house was marked as Murat's.

yes i saw that too but what if there was a tunnel in between the houses if that makes sense???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 6 Jul - 15:38

Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Was Birch in the right garden? I saw a map where the wrong house was marked as Murat's.

yes i saw that too but what if there was a tunnel in between the houses if that makes sense???

No, I doubt there is anything as complicated as that. I'm just thinking that maybe Birch had the wrong map and trundled round the wrong garden!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 15:41

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

No, I doubt there is anything as complicated as that. I'm just thinking that maybe Birch had the wrong map and trundled round the wrong garden!

i dont tbink is maddie......... i think i speak for us all when i say we hope it isnt despite what the pro trolls say
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 6 Jul - 16:07

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

And what would make him now, five years on, decide to re-search Murats garden?
It's not adding up to me. It just doesn't 'feel' right.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 6 Jul - 17:49

Well folks out of all the spinning, smoke and mirrors and false sightings wev'e had in the past we have never had so many people reporting on one supposed nutter from South Africa as wev'e had in the last 24hours......UK News Chanels, Sky News, Media, Papers, Murat, Amaral and even the AG's Office!!.........

BUT NOT A WORD FROM THE MCCANNS OR THEIR FAMILY SPOKESPERSON OR THE PINK ONE!!!

Is this not strange or what Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat - Page 2 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 6 Jul - 17:54

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Well folks out of all the spinning, smoke and mirrors and false sightings wev'e had in the past we have never had so many people reporting on one supposed nutter from South Africa as wev'e had in the last 24hours......UK News Chanels, Sky News, Media, Papers, Murat, Amaral and even the AG's Office!!.........

BUT NOT A WORD FROM THE MCCANNS OR THEIR FAMILY SPOKESPERSON OR THE PINK ONE!!!

Is this not strange or what Algarve Resident/interview Robert Murat - Page 2 25346
VERY Lilly!
Whats going on?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 6 Jul - 17:55

wjk wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

wjk, from what I understand he only got seriously involved in this case a couple of years ago!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Fri 6 Jul - 19:32

wjk wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

I agree with your point Wjk.

Has he given a theory yet do you know ?

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2