Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave

+14
AnnaEsse
gillyspot
tigger
comperedna
Panda
Lioned
Maggie
kathybelle
kitti
jejune
Lillyofthevalley
Fern
Justiceforallkids
mossman
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave

Post  Panda Sat 7 Jul - 23:51

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
Fern has quoted the PJ report and I remember reading that the Police had searched Murat's Mother's Home looking for a hidden cellar but found nothing.
I do wonder why this has all come to light now. Stephen Birch says he started his investigation not long after Madeleine disappeared.

I also remember another Guy from S.A. supposedly having important information and his Sister said he wanted to go to Portugal and meet the PJ but
he didn't have the money for the fare and wanted the PJ to finance his trip.

Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 306321 Panda

I hope you had a great holiday.

I wonder why the guy didn't ask the McCanns for his airfare, after all they were minted back in those days. Thanks to the people who donated to the fund, thinking it was going to be used for the sole purpose of finding Madeleine.

Maybe the guy did ask the McCanns and they said no.

Hi Kathybelle,

The Hotel and Food was fine but what we didn't know beforehand is it is known as the 18 to 25 Club and we hardly slept any night with the noise of
them shouting and laughing all hours after returning from the Clubs. Several were evicted while we were there but there was not enough Security and
the Hotel owners need the money so they can't do much.

I can't see the McCanns financing his trip if his information was not in their favour.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jul - 0:12

cherry1 wrote:On the same page though he mentions a house in the UK with fresh cement.

http://www.briansprediction.com/dd/5441page5.htm

How good is Brian? recently we were trying to find JDomino's prediction made a long time ago on 3a's that it would be 5 years before the mystery
of Madeleine's disappearance would be revealed. I don't think anyone could find the info so feel free to try to search . Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jul - 0:16

Maggie wrote:Did anyone follow Brian Ladd? He is the American who has vivid dreams. He dreamed about Madeleine, and drew pictures. I can remember he always claimed that Murrat was involved. He also once said listen for the digging? Look up "Brian's Dreams" and all the info is there, though nothing recent as I believe he has been very ill. But he did state that he believed that Murrat's Mother's house has an underground room and even drew pictures of it. I followed Brian's dreams for a long time until he stopped writing about Madeleine.
The man is a chancer who took a lot of money from gullible people, to finance a trip to Portugal. Then he had "visa problems", "passport problems", all sorts of problems one after the other, that conveniently stopped him from actually getting to Portugal.
Then he stopped writing because he said he got it wrong.
There are a lot of people who have made a lot of money on the back of this poor wee girl and I believe he's just another one in line. Pond life, the whole bloody lot of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 8 Jul - 0:24

Fact is there must be a grave somewhere if you believe Maddie is dead ! Chances are it is close to pdl or in the sea.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jul - 0:32

The Portugese believe Madeleine2s body was thrown into the Sea from nearby cliffs and if weighted down would not surface.

I have wondered whether Madeleines' body was taken to the U.K. by Jon Corner . The Fund paid £1,800 freight costs for shipping his equipment back to the U.K. Seemed a lot of money for a Camera and Film .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 Empty Surely NOT in the sea...

Post  comperedna Sun 8 Jul - 13:40

This supposed belief by the PJ that the body was 'thrown from the cliffs', or was 'weighted down' and chucked in the sea seems most implausible, indeed, rather crazy to me. The sea is not some still, bottomless pit which hides everything it receives! However weighted down, fabric rots, but not completely, crabs and fish do their work, but 'remains' remain. I know a case where a six year old was swept away in a swift running creek off the North Norfolk coast, wearing only bathing trunks, and his body was still identifiable when its depleted remains washed ashore on the Dutch coast several years later. If something is weighted down trapped gas can cause the whole caboodle to rise, or tear away from its erstwhile moorings. Nothing is stable. Nothing can be reliably hidden there. I know I have rabitted on about this before!
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 8 Jul - 14:12

comperedna wrote:This supposed belief by the PJ that the body was 'thrown from the cliffs', or was 'weighted down' and chucked in the sea seems most implausible, indeed, rather crazy to me. The sea is not some still, bottomless pit which hides everything it receives! However weighted down, fabric rots, but not completely, crabs and fish do their work, but 'remains' remain. I know a case where a six year old was swept away in a swift running creek off the North Norfolk coast, wearing only bathing trunks, and his body was still identifiable when its depleted remains washed ashore on the Dutch coast several years later. If something is weighted down trapped gas can cause the whole caboodle to rise, or tear away from its erstwhile moorings. Nothing is stable. Nothing can be reliably hidden there. I know I have rabitted on about this before!

I am with you completely, but desperate people do desperate things, and even though it would be immensely unwise, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Personally I think they wouldn't have risked something from the cliffs.

Perhaps if Scott Peterson hadn't chosen the San Francisco Bay to hide heavily pregnant Laci, he would be a free man today.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jul - 14:34

I am trying to remeber the Australian case where a shark was caught and given to a public aquarium. While on display, it vomited up a human arm, with a very distinctive tattoo; the Police were able to trace the arm back to a gangland killing, and several people were tried and convicted as a result.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 8 Jul - 14:42

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jul - 14:49

That's the one, Gilly, thanks. I bet the killers then though that they had gotton away with it. too. It's strange how Fate sometimes conspires to make the facts known. no matter how well people try to hide them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 8 Jul - 15:00

Around a dozen years ago a bridge collapsed here. More than 60 people died. Half of the bodies were never found and we are talking about a river.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 8 Jul - 15:08

comperedna wrote:This supposed belief by the PJ that the body was 'thrown from the cliffs', or was 'weighted down' and chucked in the sea seems most implausible, indeed, rather crazy to me. The sea is not some still, bottomless pit which hides everything it receives! However weighted down, fabric rots, but not completely, crabs and fish do their work, but 'remains' remain. I know a case where a six year old was swept away in a swift running creek off the North Norfolk coast, wearing only bathing trunks, and his body was still identifiable when its depleted remains washed ashore on the Dutch coast several years later. If something is weighted down trapped gas can cause the whole caboodle to rise, or tear away from its erstwhile moorings. Nothing is stable. Nothing can be reliably hidden there. I know I have rabitted on about this before!

It's not only unlikely, but according to Dr. Amaral, impossible. He has demonstrated that it is impossible to throw anything whatsoever clear off the cliffs and the rocks at the bottom of the cliffs.

The sea and indeed, rivers too, are dynamic systems, things will end up goodness knows where, you'd need a thorough knowledge of the tides and the currents.
Impossible imo.
As far as Brian's dreams go - another post - I've just gone through a whole lot of his archive on Maddie and it's so wide off the mark, it's pretty well in the next universe. Right from the beginning he said she's safe, now apparently he is talking about digging. Sweet dreams, Brian!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 8 Jul - 15:20

Fern wrote:Along with using Eddie and Keela in Rob Murats garden, the PJ also used equipment that sounds rather like that used by Stephen Birch however as you can see, nothing was found.

Extract taken from the final summary:

"Searches were performed at the residence, and the subsoil was explored with a Geo-radar (GPR), - which consists of a radar antenna that transmits electromagnetic energy in the shape of an impulse within frequencies between 25 MHz and 1 GHz. Those impulses are partially reflected through sub-superficial geological structures, captured with a receiving antenna and marked as a time record of continuous bi-directional path which is presented as a pseudo-geological record section – e these technical searches neither found nor marked anything of interest to the files [17].

Searches were equally performed with the use of sniffer dog support, with the dog Eddie that detects cadaver odour, and it was verified that the dog signalled nothing [18]. The examination of the targets’ vehicles (arguido and people who interacted with him), nothing was found."

The search must have been done with exactly the same equipment that Birch says he used. GPR simply means 'ground penetrating radar'. It's been around for some 30 years or so. The dry ground in Portugal should give good results, it doesn't work so well in wetter climates.
I think he's making it up, perhaps he's got hold of the PJ's GPR results.

Murat would never be so stupid as to have anything directly to do with the disposal of the body and the idea that it was buried in his garden after the PJ had checked it out is even more unlikely.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 8 Jul - 15:22

Brian was a self publicist. Enjoyed folk hanging on his every word whilst knowing he could say it was a "dream" if the police etc got on his case.

I don't understand Birch though. - He states that Murat isn't involved but as far as I know hasn't said that K & G weren't - just doesn't want to speak with them.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jul - 15:37

gillyspot wrote:Brian was a self publicist. Enjoyed folk hanging on his every word whilst knowing he could say it was a "dream" if the police etc got on his case.

I don't understand Birch though. - He states that Murat isn't involved but as far as I know hasn't said that K & G weren't - just doesn't want to speak with them.

Didn't he say that the McCanns were hanging around outside Murat's house at just after 10pm on May 3rd?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 8 Jul - 15:44

AnnaEsse wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Brian was a self publicist. Enjoyed folk hanging on his every word whilst knowing he could say it was a "dream" if the police etc got on his case.

Didn't he say that the McCanns were hanging around outside Murat's house at just after 10pm on May 3rd?

I have a notion that there was some talk of KM being at Murat's villa on the night that GM was chatting up the aerobics instructor.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jul - 15:51

Bobsy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I have a notion that there was some talk of KM being at Murat's villa on the night that GM was chatting up the aerobics instructor.

I'm talking about Birch's statement. He gave times that he alleges the ground was dug up, times when the body was buried and also says that both McCanns were outside the house at just after 10pm.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 8 Jul - 16:10

AnnaEsse wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I'm talking about Birch's statement. He gave times that he alleges the ground was dug up, times when the body was buried and also says that both McCanns were outside the house at just after 10pm.

Man, that machine must be great! Any chance of finding out the lottery numbers?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jul - 16:13

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I can't find that about the McCanns at the moment. There are so many variations in his statements. And yes, I'd like to know what else that machine could come up with. If he has witnesses who claim to have seen the digging and the burying, I hope their names have gone to the PJ. Where on earth has he got those times from?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 8 Jul - 16:18

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I can't find that about the McCanns at the moment. There are so many variations in his statements. And yes, I'd like to know what else that machine could come up with. If he has witnesses who claim to have seen the digging and the burying, I hope their names have gone to the PJ. Where on earth has he got those times from?

Making it up has he goes along. My question is: is he an attention seeker or is he doing someone a favour? Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 303636
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jul - 16:31

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

Making it up has he goes along. My question is: is he an attention seeker or is he doing someone a favour? Martin Brunt on the Maddie Grave - Page 2 303636

It's all very odd. To begin with, I don't think he makes clear why he had suspicions about the Murats' garden. And where he gets those precise times from is just mind boggling. I think there is someone else behind this.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 8 Jul - 16:36

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

It's all very odd. To begin with, I don't think he makes clear why he had suspicions about the Murats' garden. And where he gets those precise times from is just mind boggling. I think there is someone else behind this.

Probably, yes.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 8 Jul - 16:46

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Probably, yes.

Psychic predictions perhaps?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 8 Jul - 16:54

pennylane wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Probably, yes.

That would be even more ridiculous than what I imagined.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 8 Jul - 16:56

Claudia79 wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Probably, yes.

That would be even more ridiculous than what I imagined.

For sure!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next