Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt

5 posters

Go down

Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt Empty Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt

Post  LJC Fri 13 Sep - 0:31

Did anyone see Sky's Martin Brunt's interview with Isobel Duarte?  Was she talking nonsense or what? I couldn't seem to understand a word of it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt Empty Re: Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 13 Sep - 2:25

LJC wrote:Did anyone see Sky's Martin Brunt's interview with Isobel Duarte?  Was she talking nonsense or what?  I couldn't seem to understand a word of it.  
She said that GA HAD hid his money.

Just because she hasn't found it does not mean he has hidden it!

That's slander from ID, imo.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt Empty Re: Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt

Post  dutchclogs Fri 13 Sep - 5:17

And I would love to know where the McCann's money is HIDDEN ,ms Duarte Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt 303636
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 13 Sep - 6:01

dutchclogs wrote:And I would love to know where the McCann's money is HIDDEN ,ms Duarte Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt 303636
Somewhere off shore, in a high interest account.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Fri 13 Sep - 12:29

I thought she came over in an appalling fashion. She appeared not to know the answer to the obvious questions being asked, and she appeared unpleasantly shifty.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 13 Sep - 12:46

fred wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:And I would love to know where the McCann's money is HIDDEN ,ms Duarte Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt 303636
Somewhere off shore, in a high interest account.
Yes  I was  thinking  that too fred , THE BL**DY CHEEK OF THAT WOMAN Duarte Isobel Duarte Interview with Martin Brunt 157799
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 13 Sep - 18:51

comperedna wrote:I thought she came over in an appalling fashion. She appeared not to know the answer to the obvious questions being asked, and she appeared unpleasantly shifty.
Yes, that's absolutely correct, she did not seem to know how to answer the question, she looked like she had been put on the spot, she stuttered and stammered and, at one point, appeared she did not want to answer the question and Martin Brunt had to press her on the point and then she said Mr Amaral had hidden the money from his books but could not say where!

Does someone know how to put the Sky link for this interview on here? Its well worth looking at it again and for anyone who missed it, its certainly worth viewing it.

To be honest, I was trying not to laugh when it was on the news, it was so embarrassing and I'm sure its not the way a professional like Isobel Duarte would want to come across on TV, but she was so uncomfortable she was squirming.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down