Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell

+5
kathybelle
cherry1
Lioned
Lillyofthevalley
margaret
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 Empty Re: A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 16:59

It does seem strange, however, in light of the comments made about the Royal family connection
on the video page about CM lying, could it have some credence. Some suspect that the Mccanns and
mates are involved in something, something big in which others high up are involved, they know things
about others that others dont want exposed it seems, that would ring true in sense of the high level
protection, interference of government, I think MI5 were involved as well in case at some point etc.

It came to light recently about Prince Andrew who was friends with a paedophile, prince andrew is someone who has spoken in support of the Mccanns, why! I dont remember Prince Andrew speaking out for the parents of other missing children.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 Empty Re: A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 17:02

Am I wrong in thinking that someone in the Royal Family made a public comment when the Soham girls were missing? I may be confused with the lesser royalty David Beckham!

By the way, it will be the 10th anniversary of that case on 4th August.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 17:04

Cant remember that, will see if I can find anything.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 17:27

David Beckham made an appeal. both girls I believe were Man.Utd supporters and supposed
to have been wearing Man.Utd. shirts when they went missing, I think these were the shirts
later found in some bin (but no DNA on them from the girls!)
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 7 Jul - 19:26

Two chanchers from a Leicestershire village know enough to topple the royal family? Don't make me laugh.

One to file with 'volcano' IMO

I can see what it's alluding to but that wouldn't topple the royal family at all. I'd love to see the evidence for that allegation but ld put money on none existing.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 19:35

If there was any evidence nobody would find it, just like the evidence on
Operation Ore re the high up people on the list, the D notice on Dunblane,
the evidence which is hidden about the elite paedophile rings etc.,

Nobody will ever see the evidence and if they do see it they wont be allowed to
publish it.

(thats if there is any evidence, keeping an open mind, due to involvement of MI5, government etc.,)
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 7 Jul - 19:44

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Can the Charity Fund Charity Fund not run to a pair of Air Tickets (One Way would suffice).

Hi TEIN, they are probably nervous about returning to Portugal and being faced with a crowd of angry Portugese outside the Courthouse. It was funny,
some of the Women gave them Red Flowers, the McCanns thought they were being feted but the Flower symbolised freedom I think. Gerry left early on the pretext of work and sent Fiona Payne to sit with Kate at the Trial. Unless of course they dare not set foot in Portugal again and risk being
charged. That's a point, what if Carter Ruck is still engaged in the event of the Mccanns being charged. Would they fight an extradition order? Would
the British Government hand them over?
Couldn't they be arrested using a European Arrest Warrant to save all the bother of the UK government getting involved, I'd serve it myself if I could.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 19:46

and I'd come as your bodyguard! A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 294124

and bring Eddie and keela with us! A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 608891 A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 608891
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 7 Jul - 19:57

cherry1 wrote:and I'd come as your bodyguard! A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 294124

and bring Eddie and keela with us! A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 608891 A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 608891
If I thought it was allowed I'd pay our fares... and even some doggie chews for Eddie and Keela.
A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 7 Jul - 19:59

Panda wrote:
http://mccannfundfraud.info/2009/08/a-professional-liar/comment-page-1/#comment-38469

This is not a new video but worth a look in view of the fact that the tide may just be turning.

Panda I agree the tide may just be turning, we wouldn't have had this a year ago from the Daily Star.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/260768/-Madeleine-McCann-grave-yards-from-her-hols-flat
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 7 Jul - 20:12

Bobsy wrote:
cherry1 wrote:Prince Charles website names suspect in Madeleine McCann case
Submitted by mstar on 30 September, 2007 - 05:35
Posted in
Prince Charles website names suspect in Madeleine McCann case
Submitted by mstar on 30 September, 2007 - 05:35

World royalty
British royalty
Prince Charles
Prince Charles is involved in a dramatic intervention in the Madeleine McCann case according to today's News of the World.

An anonymous e-mail sent to the prince's official website says the three-year-old Madeleine was kidnapped from the Mark Warner Ocean Club holiday resort in Portugal by a disgruntled ex-employee.

The informant named a maid who was sacked from the apartment complex in Praia da Luz and claimed she snatched the child in a revenge plot.

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/prince-charles-website-names-suspect-in.html

Sun 20 May 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pray for Madeleine, says Prince

RICHARD ELIAS

Prince Andrew said the the family of Madeleine McCann need our support. Picture: Julie Bull

PRINCE Andrew has urged the world to pray for the safe return of Madeleine McCann and spoken of the "inspirational" love of her family for the abducted child.

His comments, the first public statement on the case by a member of the Royal Family, came during the opening of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland yesterday.

The Duke of York, departing from his planned speech, said: "The family of Madeleine McCann is one family who, I suggest, on a day like today, need our immediate support.

"And there are two things that we, as a body, should do. The first is to draw inspiration from their sense of family and the second is to send our thoughts and prayers for the safe return of Madeleine."

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?s=abf5857dbb24deaba292f53c8e093069&t=6188&page=7

Why are members of the Royal Family involved in the Mccann case?

Has any member of the wider royal family ever mentioned any missing UK child before Madeleine or since?

BUT WHY since 2007 have the Royal Family, never ever mentioned her again......
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 20:18

Perhaps they were given no choice in speaking out /having name used?

in return for the silence of the Mccanns?

anything is possible. Might not have enjoyed being forced into a situation and after that
wanted nothing to do with them. (embarrassing for them their involvement)?
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 7 Jul - 20:30

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:
http://mccannfundfraud.info/2009/08/a-professional-liar/comment-page-1/#comment-38469

This is not a new video but worth a look in view of the fact that the tide may just be turning.

Panda I agree the tide may just be turning, we wouldn't have had this a year ago from the Daily Star.....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/260768/-Madeleine-McCann-grave-yards-from-her-hols-flat
The photograph in that piece shows such love in the eyes of GM.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 20:34

cherry1 wrote:Perhaps they were given no choice in speaking out /having name used?

in return for the silence of the Mccanns?

anything is possible. Might not have enjoyed being forced into a situation and after that
wanted nothing to do with them. (embarrassing for them their involvement)?

Reminds me of the "Over The Top" Episode of BlackAdder IV where himself reminds Field Marshal Haig about saving him from a potentially lethal assault from a Native armed with a "particularly sharp piece of Mango" and Haig gave him the (useless, as it turned out) information to get him out of going into No Man's Land: Haig was utterly disdainful of the oik and called it quits saying he never wanted to hear from him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Jul - 20:49

A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 294124

A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 608891 A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 608891
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 7 Jul - 22:01

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:

I agree LillyoftheValley. As I said before, Matthew Parris of The Spectator said the British Press were annoyed at the way the McCanns treated them in
PDL , no interviews ,just daily briefings from their PR. He said if ever it was found the Mccanns were somehow implicated in Madeleine's disappearance
the Press would be merciless.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jul - 0:39

margaret wrote:Two chanchers from a Leicestershire village know enough to topple the royal family? Don't make me laugh.

One to file with 'volcano' IMO

I can see what it's alluding to but that wouldn't topple the royal family at all. I'd love to see the evidence for that allegation but ld put money on none existing.

Wallis Simpson tried and failed. AND she was thinner and richer than Kate McCann, and with bigger boobs to boot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 8 Jul - 1:08

kate mccanns got no tits and is as thick as two planks and gerry's a jaffa,they are both far less intelligent than some give them credit,they just got lucky with their family contacts and circumstances that favoured them in Political terms..'Bring down the Royal Family' that is very ludicrous and rather funny actually.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 8 Jul - 2:50

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 8 Jul - 8:01

Good morning Cherry

Thanks for the link. The Duchess of York, used to get slated by some members of the Royal Family, because of the men she was keeping company with, during and after her marriage and divorce from Andrew. Andrew is no better, it isn't the first time he has kept company with inappropriate people and it isn't the first time he has been photographed with his arm around girls who are young enough to be his daughter. Although I wouldn't have thought anything bad at the time, I do now I know he has been keeping company with a paedophile.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jul - 8:30

Morning Kathybelle, as I understood it Epstein was charged with procuring teenagers for Business Colleagues. Pedophilia is usually associated with very
young children, even Babies, not quite the same. The girl in the photo with him, was 17 so knew what she was doing and was probably highly paid.

I'm not making excuses for Epstein but you know what the Press is like and I would like to see the charge sheet . I think Andrew's association with
Epstein stemmed more from his role as roving Trade Ambassador and obviously the Queen would be concerned and want to question him about the
company he kept.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 8 Jul - 9:00

Panda wrote:

Morning Kathybelle, as I understood it Epstein was charged with procuring teenagers for Business Colleagues. Pedophilia is usually associated with very
young children, even Babies, not quite the same. The girl in the photo with him, was 17 so knew what she was doing and was probably highly paid.

I'm not making excuses for Epstein but you know what the Press is like and I would like to see the charge sheet . I think Andrew's association with
Epstein stemmed more from his role as roving Trade Ambassador and obviously the Queen would be concerned and want to question him about the
company he kept.

Morning Panda

I bet the Queen didn't pull any punches when she told her supposedly favourite son, to "buck" his ideas up.

I'm off out now Panda, along with my sister, I'm going to a "Scarecrow Festival", in the village where I grew up. I hope it doesn't rain, otherwise I might be mistaken for a Scarecrow, that's escaped from one of the houses. A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 424625
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jul - 9:11

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:

company he kept.

Morning Panda

I bet the Queen didn't pull any punches when she told her supposedly favourite son, to "buck" his ideas up.

I'm off out now Panda, along with my sister, I'm going to a "Scarecrow Festival", in the village where I grew up. I hope it doesn't rain, otherwise I might be mistaken for a Scarecrow, that's escaped from one of the houses. A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 424625

Have a nice Day kathybelle and let's hope it doesn't rain on your Parade. We used to chant "rain , rain go away, come another washing day" never
sure what it meant. A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 Empty Childhood memories

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jul - 9:20

It was "come on mother's washing day" when I was a child! It just meant don't rain today and spoil my fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_Rain_Go_Away

I love the sound of a scarecrow festival, it must be very hard to tell the difference sometimes between scarecrows and their owners.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 8 Jul - 9:40

Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:

company he kept.

Morning Panda

Have a nice Day kathybelle and let's hope it doesn't rain on your Parade. We used to chant "rain , rain go away, come another washing day" never
sure what it meant. A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 294124
We chanted, "Come again another day" when I was a lad... Although that was so long back we chanted in Latin. A Professional Liar........Clarence Mitchell - Page 2 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next