Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitchell ...

+21
tigger
jeanmonroe
cass
susible
marxman
mara thon
kitti
AnnaEsse
mossman
tanszi
Panda
cherrylight
Wintabells
dutchclogs
chrissie
Justiceforallkids
almostgothic
wjk
kathybelle
Chris
margaret
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mitchell ... Empty Mitchell ...

Post  kitti Fri 4 May - 11:54

.....has been reported to the IPCC and the Police.......for changing the taxi drivers timeline.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Mitchell ... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mitchell ... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Mitchell ... Empty Re: Mitchell ...

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 11:58

Is there a source for this, please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 4 May - 12:00

chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 12:01

Thanks, Chrissie.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 4 May - 12:04

steel magnolias reported him then? Mitchell ... 307691 Mitchell ... 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 4 May - 12:07

Is there any evidence it was Clarrie that was responsible for (re-)releasing the story with a changed date?
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 4 May - 12:07

oh dear first GA getting the books returned tonys case most likley gettting ajurned and now clarrie getting reporetd to police nota good week for the mcanns!!! tears again before bedtime today!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 May - 12:09

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/14/93/05/69/muratf14.jpg

He too has been reported to the police for putting people's addresses etc on the net and telling people to post rubbish where they live etc......

Now that to me is inciting people to do harm to other people that don't believe the mccanns....it's shocked me...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 May - 12:12

Chris wrote:Is there any evidence it was Clarrie that was responsible for (re-)releasing the story with a changed date?

Hes there PR man or is he going to deny it....

Someone gave it to the papers to print, now either the paper gives the name off the person who gave that piece off information or will they say they made it up......which one will it be.....they won't say they made it up as there is enough going on with the Leveson enquiry, will they say they can't divulge who gives them there info?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 12:16

kitti wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/14/93/05/69/muratf14.jpg

He too has been reported to the police for putting people's addresses etc on the net and telling people to post rubbish where they live etc......

Now that to me is inciting people to do harm to other people that don't believe the mccanns....it's shocked me...

That certainly is incitement - it's wholly deplorable and whoever generate that is far worse than those he seeks to denigrate.

Mentally ill, surely?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 4 May - 12:18

The End Is Nigh wrote:

That certainly is incitement - it's wholly deplorable and whoever generate that is far worse than those he seeks to denigrate.

Mentally ill, surely?

muratfan has made lots of threats to me over the years he calls me chucky mispell and wishe sthat i had died at birth etc and that my parents wishe di did too those who know me well over he years fo know i nearly died at birth so what a fucking bastard
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 4 May - 12:33

Justiceforallkids wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:

Mentally ill, surely?

muratfan has made lots of threats to me over the years he calls me chucky mispell and wishe sthat i had died at birth etc and that my parents wishe di did too those who know me well over he years fo know i nearly died at birth so what a fucking bastard

Totally unforgivable Mitchell ... 130652 his days are numbered though, from the amount of bile l keep being shown he's not going to get away with it. Mitchell ... 302722
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 4 May - 12:41

kitti wrote:
Chris wrote:Is there any evidence it was Clarrie that was responsible for (re-)releasing the story with a changed date?

Someone gave it to the papers to print, now either the paper gives the name off the person who gave that piece off information or will they say they made it up......which one will it be.....they won't say they made it up as there is enough going on with the Leveson enquiry, will they say they can't divulge who gives them there info?

It is always possible the recent spate of activity resulted in the cabbie approaching the press again although why a different date is given has yet to be explained. Maybe he is just an attention seeker.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 4 May - 12:54

Chris wrote:
kitti wrote:

It is always possible the recent spate of activity resulted in the cabbie approaching the press again although why a different date is given has yet to be explained. Maybe he is just an attention seeker.

I have just posted this on the other thread about the taxi driver. This is a post from "Enfants Kidnappés," dated February 2008

Kate McCann, Robert Murat and Madeleine in the same taxi?

Ten months after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the taxi driver's story hit the international press. It has been reported widely in the UK press, but I don't think I have seen reports that the story had been investigated and rejected after verification. Here is an article from the Belgian site, Enfants Kidnappés, dated February 28th.

Ten months after the fact, a taxi driver from Vila Real de Santo Antonio, went public with his witness statement to the PJ. According to reports in the Portuguese press, the taxi driver made his statement to the PJ two days after Maddie's disappearance. "I don't have a lot to say, but what I have to say, I can state with certainty. On the 3rd of May at 8.10pm, the evening of Madeleine's disappearance, three men, a woman and a little girl entered my taxi. Sitting beside me was seated a man who resembled Robert Murat and whom I recognised later in the press. There was also a little girl in pink pyjamas with that distinctive mark in her eye and her mother, of that there is no doubt."
I noticed her because there was a nervous tic to her chin and my son had the same tic when he was small. I asked myself why they had not dressed the little girl instead of leaving her in pyjamas. She was awake but she was not talking. The other men were aged between 40 and 50 years. The mother, who looked amazingly like Kate McCann, was dressed in a yellow coat and had her hair in a pony tail. She asked me to drive them to the Apolo Hotel five kilometres from there in a village close to Faro. They asked me in English how much the fare would be and I told them just over three Euros. The man next to me, the one who resembled Robert Murat, gave me a 5 Euro note. They did not take themselves towards the hotel, but to a 4x4, a big dark coloured car, which looked to me like a BMW, with a foreign registration.

Mr Castela, the taxi driver, is used to remembering people's faces. He is 67 years old and has been doing his job for 17 years. Fixing faces in one's mind allows better identification of people. And if he is sure about the time in his story it is, he says, because, "I know they got into my taxi at that time because I usually watch the television news. I was thinking at that moment to return home. I took that fare and I returned home for 8.30pm where I could carry on watching the television news.

"He did not place any importance on his clients until two days later when the media took up the case, "Then I spoke to my son who is an officer with the GNR and he decided to put me in contact with the PJ. I told them exactly what I have just said and the inspector asked me if I knew if the hotel had surveillance cameras. I told him that in theory, yes. Out of curiosity, two days later, I returned to the hotel and asked them if the PJ had contacted them. They told me no. I tried to find out if they had surveillance cameras but they told me that they had been out of order for two years."

The PJ confirmed having been contacted by the taxi driver and his witness statement taken at the time. But these claims had been rejected after verification.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 4 May - 13:14

Justiceforallkids wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:

Mentally ill, surely?

On one forum that I used to post on, I told a Scottish poster who I was friendly with, that I was spending a few days in Moffat. I told her when I would be going, I didn't want to meet her, I was just generally chatting. Two posters absolutely hated all the McCanns critics and one of them who also came from Scotland, said she would be coming to Moffat and she would, for want of a better word, make sure I got my comeuppance.

I was quite traumatised by what she said and later in the day I told my friend that I'd changed my plans. Then I thought about it and I felt an idiot, because the poster didn't know my real name. She would have had to go to every hotel in Moffat, to ask them if they had a guest staying in their hotel called ARTHURBLACKDOG.

ARTHURBLACKDOG, was my screen name at the time I used it in memory of my dead doggie Arthur, who is in my avatar on here.

The same poster said that I'd made fun of a baby she'd lost at birth and she had the posts to prove it, her mates also said they had the posts to prove it. No matter how many times I asked them to put the posts on the forum they never did. They couldn't because they knew I hadn't said any such thing and I never would.

I know if I had made such a cruel remark, the posts would have been put on the board and I would have been reported to AOL, because the board was an AOL board.

That same Scottish woman and her mates, told another poster that they had ways and means of finding out where she lived and they would come and chop off the head of her doggie.

I have seen some really horrible comments, written by McCann fans to McCann critics. I can honestly say I haven't seen the same kind of comments made to the McCann fans, by McCann critics, not even in retaliation. This kind of behaviour goes on from forum to forum, I think these so called McCann fans, are not McCann fans at all. I think they trawl forums, just to cause as much mischief and mayhem as they can.

I was a member of another forum, which was moderated and two of the McCann fans were chucked off that forum for making nasty comments to McCann critics. The fans were also members of the AOL board where I was a member.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 13:39

It is beyond sad that these extreme fanatics are incapable of reasoned argument and have nothing better to support their views than bullying tactics, threats and what some might see as terrorism.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mitchell ... Empty Muratfan (ugh!)

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 14:04

It has been a shock to me to learn of the lengths to which some people will go to harm others with whom they disagree. Does anyone know if any action has been taken against Murat fan (whom I understand from other posters here is actually two people, one male and one female) further to the report made to the police?

It says much about the McCanns that they have never spoken publicly to disassociate themselves from scum of the earth like Murat fan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 May - 14:06

Ian West is supposedly ex police officer......says it all really.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 4 May - 14:12

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It has been a shock to me to learn of the lengths to which some people will go to harm others with whom they disagree. Does anyone know if any action has been taken against Murat fan (whom I understand from other posters here is actually two people, one male and one female) further to the report made to the police?

It says much about the McCanns that they have never spoken publicly to disassociate themselves from scum of the earth like Murat fan.

One of their number hassled me on 3As and then followed me to another forum, where they not only posted my personal details, but those of my son.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 14:14

One of them wrote the most foul, abusive email to my then 9-year-old daughter, telling her that her mother (me) was an evil c*nt who deserved to have her throat slit. I am not joking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 14:18

Truly dreadful - I trust you reported it to Plod?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 14:18

Are you talking of either of the two Murat fans, Iris - or are there even more people out there as bad as them? Words fail me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 14:20

And they purport to being doing this evil stuff in support of Madeleine, presumably.

She - and her Parents, for heaven's sake - can do without that sort of "support".

And what are they going to do if there allegiance proves to be misplaced? I shudder to think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 4 May - 14:23

The End Is Nigh wrote:And they purport to being doing this evil stuff in support of Madeleine, presumably.

She - and her Parents, for heaven's sake - can do without that sort of "support".

The McCanns don't seem to have ever spoken out against these people. There are some who call us "haters," and "scums," (Would someone please tell them that scum is a plural!) but those same people don't do much more than insult others, including posting the most vile abuse about a disabled person.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 14:26

The End Is Nigh wrote:Truly dreadful - I trust you reported it to Plod?

Oh, it went all the way to the Procurator Fiscal, who then threw it out for lack of evidence. Despite the fact that it was a UK ip address.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next