Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann

+3
Lioned
AnnaEsse
Annabel
7 posters

Go down

Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann Empty Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann

Post  Annabel Fri 1 Nov - 17:54

[flash(500,500)][/flash]
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann Empty Re: Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 1 Nov - 18:03

Annabel wrote:[flash(500,500)][/flash]
Thank you Annabel, very kind of you, but I think I'll give that a miss! Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann 294124 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann Empty Re: Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann

Post  Lioned Fri 1 Nov - 18:12

Is that a lie detector test ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 1 Nov - 19:26

Lioned wrote:Is that a lie detector test ?
Good one, Lioned Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann 294124  It's a sign I tell you!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 1 Nov - 19:39

thanks also I don't want to watch or hear it.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 1 Nov - 19:43

tanszi wrote:thanks also I don't want to watch or hear it.
I listened, and it ain't pretty. Missingpeople R4 Appeal Missing People Kate McCann 477442 
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 1 Nov - 19:51

gosh you were brave, medal for pennylane. I just cant, I might have but since knowing that the McCs suppressed the Oakley report I have to be careful hearing or seeing them could result in damage to radior or tvs.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 1 Nov - 19:55

Is she paid for her role in this registered charity?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 1 Nov - 20:12

I would think the kudos of being involved and the publicity would be enough.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Fri 1 Nov - 21:49

tanszi wrote:I would think the kudos of being involved and the publicity would be enough.
The Fund being attacked for its sole support of McCanns needs and not provided to other missing kids, brought up the question of how the donations to the Fund were fair given all the missing kids out there - Kate tries in the book to justify this that MM has become a poster child for missing children and has brought attention to the general cause.

I think on the book jacket it says that if MM is found, the money would then be given to other missing children charities.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 1 Nov - 22:41

widowman I think it was said that if madeleine was found monies in the fund would be given to other missing people or charities. lets wait and see because I don't think either will happen.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down