Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones

+16
pennylane
fedrules
weissnicht
Justiceforallkids
mossman
margaret
Karen
kitti
MaryB
malena stool
chrissie
kathybelle
susible
almostgothic
Oldartform
mara thon
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 3 Oct - 13:16

Iris wrote:It can't be a good sign for the McCanns that it is somebody known to April's family that's the main suspect.

I think that's why the statement from their pink mouthpiece was so formal: Kate and Gerry 'are aware,' of April's disappearance. They're not going to say a lot when it's becoming clear that April was taken by someone the family knew.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones

Post  margaret Wed 3 Oct - 13:21

susible wrote:I agree, and oddly enough they are never around and making statements when it seems the family of the missing child are being looked at..I don't recall any such gesture for poor Tia Sharp

Aaah here's my theory...

The parents of April had alibis in that they were at a parents evening and the arrested man was not family therefore it's almost safe to assume no parental involvement.

Whereas with the family of Tia Sharp the jury was out until her body was found and when it was it was apparent there was some family involvement. Same with Shannon Matthews.

They only jump in when it looks like the parents have been ruled out, you watch. McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 192282
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 3 Oct - 13:22

Karen wrote:Just watched the new conference on April Jones, what a difference between Mrs Jones and Lady Kate huh? Lady Kate popped off to the hairdressers before her conference and the difference in emotions is ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING. Gosh I think WE have cried more that Lord and Lady Kate and had a little cry watching Mrs Jones.

The McCanns DISGUST me!second this post -- just watched it -- poor mum of april could barely talk -- she was gasping for breath between talking
Prayers for little April
sorry messed quote up
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 3 Oct - 13:23

It is those two words "are aware" that annoy me. Similar to a White House Spokesperson saying the President "is aware" of a particular happening and is being briefed regularly by aides.

Just so up themselves.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 3 Oct - 13:29

they make me puke mossman -- we are aware lke the royal we -- thing is though as much as it makes me puke -- the royal wes are gonna make themself look bad again --- give them enough rope and all that McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 371436
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 3 Oct - 13:39

cass wrote:they make me puke mossman -- we are aware lke the royal we -- thing is though as much as it makes me puke -- the royal wes are gonna make themself look bad again --- give them enough rope and all that McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 371436

Cass, do you really think so ? Sometimes I think it is only the same people who have the measure of the McCanns that see these things. I was at the school gate earlier collecting a little one and a mother remarked how wonderful it was that the McCanns were supporting and offering advice to April's parents. I had to walk away, otherwise I would be in custody now for assault. McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 130652

I hope you are right though.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 3 Oct - 13:49

mossman wrote:
cass wrote:they make me puke mossman -- we are aware lke the royal we -- thing is though as much as it makes me puke -- the royal wes are gonna make themself look bad again --- give them enough rope and all that McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 371436

Cass, do you really think so ? Sometimes I think it is only the same people who have the measure of the McCanns that see these things. I was at the school gate earlier collecting a little one and a mother remarked how wonderful it was that the McCanns were supporting and offering advice to April's parents. I had to walk away, otherwise I would be in custody now for assault. McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 130652

What advice would that be?

• Don't bawl your head off when making your appeal?

Don't answer any more police questions?

Make sure you keep changing your story?

Keep giving the police a kick up the bum by complaining openly to the media that nothing is being done?

Make sure you start a fund?

What more advice could the McCanns offer I wonder?

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 3 Oct - 13:51

LJC wrote:
mossman wrote:

Keep giving the police a kick up the bum by complaining openly to the media that nothing is being done?

Open an online shoppe.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 3 Oct - 14:15

and advise to sell good quility wristbands as part of the wider agenda.........
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 3 Oct - 14:42

mossman wrote:

the comment from a spokesperson says it all imo quoted or not -- people must be thinking by this remark -- why do they still need clarrie after all this time . there have been other children missing around the world -- ben needham one example -- im sure if kerry was to send any messages of hope to aprils mum it wouldnt be through a spokesman
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 3 Oct - 14:49

margaret wrote:
susible wrote:I agree, and oddly enough they are never around and making statements when it seems the family of the missing child are being looked at..I don't recall any such gesture for poor Tia Sharp

Aaah here's my theory...

The parents of April had alibis in that they were at a parents evening and the arrested man was not family therefore it's almost safe to assume no parental involvement.

Whereas with the family of Tia Sharp the jury was out until her body was found and when it was it was apparent there was some family involvement. Same with Shannon Matthews.

They only jump in when it looks like the parents have been ruled out,
you watch. McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 192282
Excatly.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 3 Oct - 14:55

IMO the reason the McCanns still need a spokesman is because they know that everytime they appear or speak, people will be scrutinising their body language etc...
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 3 Oct - 15:15

fedrules wrote:IMO the reason the McCanns still need a spokesman is because they know that everytime they appear or speak, people will be scrutinising their body language etc...

Absolutely spot on McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 307691
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 3 Oct - 15:24

AnnaEsse wrote:
LJC wrote:
mossman wrote:

Open an online shoppe.

Wash your missing child's favorite toy, and even though you may never see her again... wash it once more for good measure, and then hang it conveniently out of your bag as you strut your stuff in front of the press.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 3 Oct - 15:41

Good point Pennylane, no cuddly toy in the hands of Coral Jones. She wouldn't be able to though, she needed both hands to wipe her tears from her eyes, poor woman.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 3 Oct - 17:39

mossman wrote:I would like to bet that April knew that man, at the very least by sight. A small village of around 2000 people, it is likely he was not a complete stranger to her.

If this is proven to be the case, it will again support the statistics that random strangers do not randomly abduct random children off the street, out of bedrooms in holiday apartments or anywhere else.

I hope life on top of the pedestal that Healy and McCann have put themselves on is enjoyable right now because the day will come when they fall from it and it will be a long, lonely fall to the bottom. And I hope the landing hurts.

McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 307691 And I really hope it HURTS
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 3 Oct - 22:30

mossman wrote:I would like to bet that April knew that man, at the very least by sight. A small village of around 2000 people, it is likely he was not a complete stranger to her.

If this is proven to be the case, it will again support the statistics that random strangers do not randomly abduct random children off the street, out of bedrooms in holiday apartments or anywhere else.

I hope life on top of the pedestal that Healy and McCann have put themselves on is enjoyable right now because the day will come when they fall from it and it will be a long, lonely fall to the bottom. And I hope the landing hurts.

They may find that the press who helped them onto their pedestal take great delight in knocking them off it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 4 Oct - 10:43

AnnaEsse wrote:

They may find that the press who helped them onto their pedestal take great delight in knocking them off it.
lets hope so anna -- we have waited a long time to see this McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 4 Oct - 11:01

cass wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

lets hope so anna -- we have waited a long time to see this McCann's pledge support to parents of missing April Jones - Page 2 307691

The press is a very fickle mistress!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2