Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important items

+5
kitti
mossman
Panda
AnnaEsse
MaryB
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important items - Page 2 Empty Re: Important items

Post  ann_chovey Mon 22 Oct - 15:12

@Margaret....thanks, times have moved on since my baby days. Important items - Page 2 294124
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
Important items - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Important items - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Important items - Page 2 Empty Re: Important items

Post  margaret Mon 22 Oct - 16:45

tigger wrote:
margaret wrote:
tigger wrote:
As an aside, the great lack of detail about her pregnancies, the actual births and the post birth possible problems, the fact that Maddie did not appear to be entirely healthy and the twins are not identical twins, I'm wondering about the eggs, Sean was exhibiting the McCann red hair so I'd think those genes are present. All this just my observation and opinion.

tigger, boy and girl twins are never identical..... Important items - Page 2 23324

There's nothing untoward about non-ID twins in IVF. Kate would have had a maximum of two embryoes put back.

Honestly! The reason I wrote that they're not identical is because I suggested the eggs didn't necessarily have to come from Kate. A non identical or fraternal set of twins would have an egg each, is what I should have said. But the y chromosome would come from Gerry as far as Sean is concerned hence his red hair.
Gerry must have been dying his hair since his student days, he had bright red hair when he was young. Important items - Page 2 49091

Cheers, l thought it was odd and you'd know better. I see what you mean now,
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Important items - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Important items - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2