Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

+24
tigger
dutchclogs
Loopdaloop
AnnaEsse
maebee
Bobsy
kitti
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
pennylane
Claudia79
Lioned
interested
kathybelle
fuzeta
cherry1
margaret
snowflake
marxman
pamalam
matthew
tabs
wjk
Karen
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

Post  Guest Fri 26 Oct - 22:58

Ye gods, if that was the mildest way for Kate to describe her feelings, I dread to think what the uncensored version was!

I repeat also: "normal" people do not talk of "loving, pleasing and enjoying the delight" of a young child.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

Post  snowflake Fri 26 Oct - 22:58

AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
almostgothic wrote:If Snowflake finds TB's writings 'creepy', i hope she never gets to read Page 129 of KM's bewk!

Ive read the "BOOK".
Nothing in the book was "creepy"
I can imagine that Kate had the vilest of thoughts abought what could be happening to her little daughter, and that was possibly the mildest way she could describe her thoughts.

If your little daughter was abducted, would you not imagine the worst?

I would be able to imagine the worst, but I have never thought of small children as having "perfect little genitals."

Can I ask a question?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 26 Oct - 23:00

snowflake wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
almostgothic wrote:If Snowflake finds TB's writings 'creepy', i hope she never gets to read Page 129 of KM's bewk!

Ive read the "BOOK".
Nothing in the book was "creepy"
I can imagine that Kate had the vilest of thoughts abought what could be happening to her little daughter, and that was possibly the mildest way she could describe her thoughts.

If your little daughter was abducted, would you not imagine the worst?

I would be able to imagine the worst, but I have never thought of small children as having "perfect little genitals."

Can I ask a question?

I don't know. Can you?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Fri 26 Oct - 23:02

Slick response wont bother
Was genuinely interested to ask one, but guess you really dont want to know.....pity
night

snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Oct - 23:02

I'm quite sure she can but why she feels the need to ask permission (in other words, may she ask a question) remains to be seen.

I'll sure that someone will be game for trying to answer, no matter how silly it is.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Fri 26 Oct - 23:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo corrected)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 26 Oct - 23:03

Can you blame us for thinking the McCanns know what happened when a cadaver dog alerted in the apartment they claim Madeleine was alive at 9.15pm may 3rd(gerrys visit)?...my interpretation of the alerts is-Maddie was already dead...snowflake,could i ask what your interpretation of the cadaver dog's alert is please ? Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 944533 how do you not suspect the parents when a cadaver dog alerts where the missing girl was last known to be...you must be the tiniest bit suspicious?no? can you give me reasons to dismiss the dogs findings...sea bass,nappies,rubbish will not do it im afraid
ps... Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 83453
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 26 Oct - 23:04

snowflake wrote:Slick response wont bother
Was genuinely interested to ask one, but guess you really dont want to know.....pity
night

No, you asked "Can I ask a question?" I can ask questions. eg, "What's the weather going to be like tomorrow?" And my grandsons can ask questions, but I don't know if you can until you do.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Oct - 23:08

Snowflake has got tired of her little game for tonight but I'm sure she'll be back.

Sleep tight, you trusting soul.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Fri 26 Oct - 23:08

snowflake wrote: My most honest answer is I dont give a stuff about anything apart from little madeleine being found and that not for one moment do i believe that her parents had anything to do with any cover up, disposing her body and that seems to be the opinion of NSY
and while im being honest if either amaral and bennett are "figure heads" for your side of the discussion, then you are very welcome to both as not for a single moment do i believe they are remotely interesested in little madeleine.
Their own egos are more important. imho.

Thank you for responding, if not specifically answering my questions Snowflake.

"While I'm being honest" is an intersting turn of phrase, Kate uses similar quite a lot.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 26 Oct - 23:08

night

Night night snowflake.Do try to sleep well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Fri 26 Oct - 23:26

Lioned wrote:
night

I will.
Thank you lioned.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 26 Oct - 23:28

snowflake wrote:
Lioned wrote:
night

I will.
Thank you lioned.

my pleasure i am sure.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Oct - 23:29

That self-exposed exile didn't last long.

Now I'm going to sulk as my message for Snowflake to sleep well was ignored in favour of Lioned's!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 26 Oct - 23:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:That self-exposed exile didn't last long.

Now I'm going to sulk as my message for Snowflake to sleep well was ignored in favour of Lioned's!!

Thats because i am a man with a degree of charm which 'she' clearly has been starved of recently.......... Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 23324
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Fri 26 Oct - 23:37

I did say good night, logged off, made a cup of tea, then looked at the posts........didn't need to log on ....they are visible without logging on.
saw your post and lioned's post.
His/her post was pleasant, yours wasnt
so responded to his/hers but not yours.

you have to remember that this thread is open without logging on unlesss one wants to respond, so if one wants to one can.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 26 Oct - 23:38

You must admit though NBY ..Lioned does have a certain charm about him. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 23324
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 26 Oct - 23:40

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I'm no fan of TB at all although I wish him luck for his 'battle' against his opposers. That said what I find truly repulsive is neglecting children, going on holiday with three kids and returning home with two because one went missing while you were too busy drinking, eating, laughing and having fun with your friends while your three under 4 year olds are left alone in a holiday apartment in a foreign country with no supervision. That I find truly Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 477442

At some time when you omit the usual "drinking"" EATING" and "laughing" and "having fun" nonsense and actually give some thought to the fact that none of this may have resulted in a little girl being missing, then you might ust be on the right track.
I hate the word kid.

I'm sorry, Snowflake, that you don't like facts. And the facts are that a child kid went missing when her parents who should be with their 3 year old daughter kid and two year old twins kids were out eating, drinking, laughing and having fun with friends instead of being well, parenting. Children Kids are parents' responsibility. If you don't want responsibility, don't have children kids.
I'm sorry you hate the word kid. I'll try to use it more often.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Oct - 23:41

I will just have to come to terms with not being as charming as Lioned.

It will be tough but I'll cope somehow.

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 738116
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 26 Oct - 23:43

That's because Lioned's hot!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Fri 26 Oct - 23:44

Lioned wrote:

Thats because i am a man with a degree of charm which 'she' clearly has been starved of recently.......... Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 23324

"she" is most definitely correct and only on this forum is "she" deprived of any form of charm...............believe me recently or at anytime of my life. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 26 Oct - 23:44

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I will just have to come to terms with not being as charming as Lioned.

It will be tough but I'll cope somehow.

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 738116

Ahhh NBY we all love you anyway. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 83453
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Oct - 23:46

Not Snowflake alas. You know I'm so traumatised by all this that I think I need to consult a solicitor - I've heard that Carter-Ruck are good!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 26 Oct - 23:47

snowflake wrote:I did say good night, logged off, made a cup of tea, then looked at the posts........didn't need to log on ....they are visible without logging on.

you have to remember that this thread is open without logging on unlesss one wants to respond, so if one wants to one can.

That is perfectly reasonable,we all like a cup of tea before we go to bed,i prefer cocoa though,you should go now snowflake as we all turn into nasty Demons after midnight,night night. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 26 Oct - 23:49

Lioned wrote:
snowflake wrote:I did say good night, logged off, made a cup of tea, then looked at the posts........didn't need to log on ....they are visible without logging on.

That is perfectly reasonable,we all like a cup of tea before we go to bed,i prefer cocoa though,you should go now snowflake as we all turn into nasty Demons after midnight,night night. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 2 25346

Not all of us like tea. Some of us hate tea. Like myself. But I forgive you 'cause you're hot and charming.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Fri 26 Oct - 23:50

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:

Not all of us like tea. Some of us hate tea. Like myself. But I forgive you 'cause you're hot and charming.

Don't let the tea stain your pajamas.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next