Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

+24
tigger
dutchclogs
Loopdaloop
AnnaEsse
maebee
Bobsy
kitti
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
pennylane
Claudia79
Lioned
interested
kathybelle
fuzeta
cherry1
margaret
snowflake
marxman
pamalam
matthew
tabs
wjk
Karen
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 Empty Re: Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Oct - 20:54

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 25346 the one who was pretending to be a policeman Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 424625
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 Empty Re: Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

Post  Krisy22 Sat 27 Oct - 21:01

Lioned wrote:To be fair Snowflake seems to have come here to look for answers just as we have and it says a lot that She prefers to debate the subject here rather than to fester in the 'dark side' where there is no debate,just vitriol and venom.
I do hope she finds some comfort here,She will have to find the strength to answer my questions at some point though.

I agree completely Lioned. I have always thought this poster was looking for answers. They have been with us a very long time now ... seems like forever.
I have never felt any threat from them and always felt pleased they feel they are free to come and go here ..without the treatment we would get on many other forums that think like they do.

I have also always felt sortof proud that we are adult enough to rise above that sort of treatment as we have nothing to hide.

Of course they are all just my thoughts for what they are worth. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 Icon_flower Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 Icon_flower
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 27 Oct - 23:04

dazedandconfused wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
margaret wrote:
marxman wrote:Snowflake is a WUM or Kate herself.
adds nothing of substance.

I think so too.

I'd love to ask snowflake which abductor she thinks was to blame? Eggman, pimpleman, Hewlett, Victoria beckham lookalike, the boss-eyed rasta or someone else?

Might be difficult mind you, the streets seem to have been heaving with dodgy people the day Madeleine disappeared.....

There was an abductor convention that week in PdL. An ugly abductor convention. Because bad people are always ugly. And swarthy.

Does that include the Victoria Beckham lookalikey?

That one wasn't in PdL! Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 27 Oct - 23:09

Where is the George Harrison lookalike with teeth like tombstones? I cannot see him on that list
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Oct - 23:47

Here's a link to 18 dodgy looking possible suspects. One day I might learn how to post things directly.......

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2371-18-faces-of-suspects-which-should-we-look-for?highlight=faces

Most of them you wouldn't want to meet on a dark night, that's for sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 28 Oct - 0:15

Since the purpose of this thread seems to be an invitation to discuss TB and his actions, for my part, although he may well be hostile towards the McC’s, this does not in itself mean everything he says or does is right or appropriate. I was appalled by his Rothley leafleting antics and his ‘10 Key Reasons which suggest M wasn’t abducted’ list was frankly embarrassing. Some of its content included unsourced comments and hearsay, such as the ‘six corpses’ tale, The Sun newspaper’s ‘cuddle cat was put on a high shelf’ story , the ‘Sol’s alleged ‘pact of silence’ and the claim that ‘the McC’s never physically searched’. He also states that ‘immediately M was reported missing ' extradition lawyers were appointed, which, as far as I’m aware is untrue.

To want the truth of what happened to MMcC to be resolved and to have those responsible brought to justice does not, for me, mean that I define someone who doesn’t agree with my views of the McC's as a ‘pro’ or a troll, nor that I must support or admire the views, attitudes and actions of everyone else who claims to wants the same. In short, I don’t admire TB either.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Oct - 9:24

You raise some good points there, Wintabells.

I certainly don't agree with everything that Tony has said or done but I still feel that it takes courage - in any situation, not just this one - to stand up to bullying thugs who normally ride roughshod over everyone else.

It is arrant nonsense as the McCanns have claimed that Tony has, by his actions, discouraged people from looking for their daughter. The vast majority of the world will never even have heard of him.

If everything he said came into the realms of David Icke territory, I feel sure that he would have been ignored by Team McCann. The fact that they haven't done this speaks volumes to me, that they are afraid of what he has or might uncover.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 28 Oct - 9:37

Not Born Yesterday wrote:You raise some good points there, Wintabells.

I certainly don't agree with everything that Tony has said or done but I still feel that it takes courage - in any situation, not just this one - to stand up to bullying thugs who normally ride roughshod over everyone else.

It is arrant nonsense as the McCanns have claimed that Tony has, by his actions, discouraged people from looking for their daughter. The vast majority of the world will never even have heard of him.

If everything he said came into the realms of David Icke territory, I feel sure that he would have been ignored by Team McCann. The fact that they haven't done this speaks volumes to me, that they are afraid of what he has or might uncover.

Well said NBY that about sums it up for me too. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 307691
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 28 Oct - 18:34

Krisy22 wrote:

Well said NBY that about sums it up for me too. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 4 307691

...and I don't disagree with this either. I guess I sometimes find it frustrating when people who criticise TB are automatically labelled 'pro McC's' so I just wanted to make that point.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 28 Oct - 19:19

Wintabells wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:

...and I don't disagree with this either. I guess I sometimes find it frustrating when people who criticise TB are automatically labelled 'pro McC's' so I just wanted to make that point.

I don't know how you work out that anyone who criticises Tony Bennet is automatically labelled a 'pro McCann. I've seen McCann critics, criticise Tony Bennett.

Unless of course you saw my post to Snowflake, who is a 'pro McCann'.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 28 Oct - 19:57

kathybelle wrote:
Wintabells wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:

I don't know how you work out that anyone who criticises Tony Bennet is automatically labelled a 'pro McCann. I've seen McCann critics, criticise Tony Bennett.

Unless of course you saw my post to Snowflake, who is a 'pro McCann'.

I accept that it was innaccurate of me to use the term 'automatically'.

On the subject of 'Pro's' posting on this forum - personally, I am always happy to debate the case with people, no matter what their views, as long as they're not rude or dismissive to others.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 28 Oct - 20:07

Sorry Wintabells, I had to deal with something, so I had to send my post before I had a chance to finish it. What I was going to say was, Tony Bennett and I had a spat and we no longer correspond, but I can never badmouth him. As I said in my post to Snowflake, as well as being a member of a forum that he is still a member of, I attended one of his meetings which was held in Nottingham. He never wanted anyone to write or say anything about the McCanns, that wasn't constructive critism.

Also I read his booklet 40 reasons and I read his leaflet and unless I missed something, there was nothing in both items that wasn't in the PJ files.

I guess I have a problem with Snowflake, because she seems to have a problem with the McCann critics. Like many other posters, I have asked her to show me why she believes the McCanns are innocent, but for reasons best known to herself, she won't. If Snowflake doesn't want to give me an answer, then that's fine by me.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 28 Oct - 21:34

I admire Tony Bennett's perseverance in the face of obstacles. I believe if he has a motto to summarize his continued motivation on Madeleine's behalf, it could very well be 'if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything'.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 28 Oct - 22:07

The problem with 'Pros' is that their opinions are based on nothing than faith and that's why they can't expand on them. You can't explain faith. You just feel it.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Oct - 22:15

It's rather like Kate just "knowing" that Madeleine had been abducted by a paedophile without the slightest scrap of evidence!

The pros just "know" that everything she says is true also with no verifiable proof.

All I can say is that I'm too old for fairy tales.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 28 Oct - 22:39

Claudia79 wrote:The problem with 'Pros' is that their opinions are based on nothing than faith and that's why they can't expand on them. You can't explain faith. You just feel it.

That is very well put and ofcourse explains why there is never any debate over on the dark side just an outpouring of venom and vitriol.
May explain why the occasional one comes over here at times to seek the truth.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Oct - 22:44

I don't think that "seeking the truth" applies to the ones who are or have been here! They have no intention of listening to the other side of the story, their only aim is to wind people up and disrupt the forum.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 28 Oct - 22:49

kathybelle wrote:Sorry Wintabells, I had to deal with something, so I had to send my post before I had a chance to finish it. What I was going to say was, Tony Bennett and I had a spat and we no longer correspond, but I can never badmouth him. As I said in my post to Snowflake, as well as being a member of a forum that he is still a member of, I attended one of his meetings which was held in Nottingham. He never wanted anyone to write or say anything about the McCanns, that wasn't constructive critism.

Also I read his booklet 40 reasons and I read his leaflet and unless I missed something, there was nothing in both items that wasn't in the PJ files.

I guess I have a problem with Snowflake, because she seems to have a problem with the McCann critics. Like many other posters, I have asked her to show me why she believes the McCanns are innocent, but for reasons best known to herself, she won't. If Snowflake doesn't want to give me an answer, then that's fine by me.

Hi Kathybell. Thanks for continuing your post.

The problem is, if people want to believe that M was abducted, like the parents themselves, they don't need to be able to offer evidence to prove it - that's the job of the police - and until they can produce an abductor, those of us who don't believe in the abduction hypothesis, but can come up with alternative and more plausible explanations, will continue to be castigated.

(I stopped taking an interest in TB's literature after his first '10 reasons' leaflet campaign, because, as I mentioned in my earlier post, it contained several elements which were based on unsourced heresay).
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 28 Oct - 23:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I don't think that "seeking the truth" applies to the ones who are or have been here! They have no intention of listening to the other side of the story, their only aim is to wind people up and disrupt the forum.

Quite,though they dont wind me up i'm just waiting patiently for some answers from snowflake who clearly has some inner conflict she's been unable to deal with.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 29 Oct - 0:14

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:The problem with 'Pros' is that their opinions are based on nothing than faith and that's why they can't expand on them. You can't explain faith. You just feel it.

That is very well put and ofcourse explains why there is never any debate over on the dark side just an outpouring of venom and vitriol.
May explain why the occasional one comes over here at times to seek the truth.

Couldn't agree more.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Oct - 14:04

http://www.jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5844-criticism-of-the-10-reasons-leaflet-a-response-to-wintabells-on-missing-madeleine#130390

With acknowledgement to the Jill Havern forum - a self-explanatory posting from Tony Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 29 Oct - 16:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5844-criticism-of-the-10-reasons-leaflet-a-response-to-wintabells-on-missing-madeleine#130390

With acknowledgement to the Jill Havern forum - a self-explanatory posting from Tony Bennett.

Thank you NBY xx

In spite of all Mr Bennett has to deal with as a result of the odious, greedy McCanns actions against him via their expensive bully boys from Carter Ruck, he still finds the time to respond in great detail to wintabells' concerns.

My utmost respect as always goes to the courageous Mr Bennett.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 29 Oct - 16:39

pennylane wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5844-criticism-of-the-10-reasons-leaflet-a-response-to-wintabells-on-missing-madeleine#130390

Thank you NBY xx

In spite of all Mr Bennett has to deal with as a result of the odious, greedy McCanns actions against him via their expensive bully boys from Carter Ruck, he still finds the time to respond in great detail to wintabells' concerns.

Mine too.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 29 Oct - 16:58

dazedandconfused wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Thank you NBY xx

Mine too.

Mine three.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 29 Oct - 22:07

I'm not a member of the JillHavern forum, but would like to express my thanks to Mr Bennett for taking the time to respond to my criticism of five items included within the contents of the '10 Reasons' leaflet and for acknowledging that some of the items (listed in his post as numbers 2, 4 and 5) were inaccurate.

I'd like to add that I did not feel I had misquoted the leaflet when I referred to the statement about extradition lawyers being appointed 'Immediately M was reported missing' but used quotation my marks to highlight the term I was concerned about, i.e. 'immediately' which Mr Bennett has now conceded happened not immediately, but later.

Regarding the 'pact of silence' - As Mr Bennett has pointed out, it has been argued that what was actually said may have been mistranslated (and after all, would the Tapasniks really have said 'we have a pact of silence' even if they did make a pact of some sort - and I can quite imagine they did) and (for me) it makes more sense if they'd said, 'We have all agreed not to talk to the press about our business' or words to that effect... and that, in itself, could be argued to be a normal enough response when dealing with the press.

As for the six corpses tale - of course its nonsense and we all know this, but surely only if we absolutely know that Mrs McC has stated this should it be used to bolster the argument against abduction, which is why I was unhappy about its inclusion in the leaflet - the sources for this story were Aunty P, Susan H and the press. Unless we are scrupulous about having direct sources and are accurate in the points we make, we will not be taken seriously.

Thanks again to Mr Bennett - I don't doubt that his beliefs about what really happened to MMcC concur with my own and I wish him success in his current battles.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next