Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate mcann ariving at leveson

+19
malena stool
almostgothic
AnnaEsse
Lioned
curious george
Keela
Justiceforallkids
the slave
Panda
Loopdaloop
mara thon
cass
kitti
tabs
Bobsy
ELI
Oldartform
James
MaryB
23 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 Empty Re: kate mcann ariving at leveson

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Nov - 17:27

Justiceforallkids wrote:ppor kate basically unseen and unheard today lol kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 23324

Saw a photo on Twitter where there was just the top of her head showing in the background. Most unlike her not to be clawing her way to the front.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 29 Nov - 17:29

i thought she was having a press confrence i waited up for 4 hours for nothing!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Nov - 17:30

She's in the background of the report on the right.

http://news.sky.com/story/1018425/hugh-grant-camerons-leveson-betrayal/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 29 Nov - 17:41

Just shows you can't trust ITV to get it right - they broke the story about KM's press conference!

kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 371436

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Nov - 17:43

Not Born Yesterday wrote:She's in the background of the report on the right.

http://news.sky.com/story/1018425/hugh-grant-camerons-leveson-betrayal/

Brass neck as well as brassy hair to even turn up there when she courted the press when it suited her and sold the rights to her bewk for half a million.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 29 Nov - 17:52

From Ed Miliband's statement on the Leveson Inquiry to the House of Commons:

Gerry and Kate McCann, who suffered so much and showed such courage.

Kate McCann, whose daughter remains missing, and who saw her private diary published by the News of the World for the sake of a story.

They gave evidence to this Inquiry to serve the wider public interest and we pay tribute to them.

It is they who must be at the forefront of our minds today.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ed-milibands-commons-statement-on-leveson-8368752.html

I wish I hadn't eaten my dinner before I read this . kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 477442 kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 157799
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Nov - 17:54

almostgothic wrote:From Ed Miliband's statement on the Leveson Inquiry to the House of Commons:

Kate McCann, whose daughter remains missing, and who saw her private diary published by the News of the World for the sake of a story.

They gave evidence to this Inquiry to serve the wider public interest and we pay tribute to them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ed-milibands-commons-statement-on-leveson-8368752.html

I wish I hadn't eaten my dinner before I read this . kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 477442 kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 157799

Miliband is just jumping on something that he thinks will win him support. Stupid man.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Nov - 17:59

AnnaEsse wrote:
almostgothic wrote:From Ed Miliband's statement on the Leveson Inquiry to the House of Commons:

Miliband is just jumping on something that he thinks will win him support. Stupid man.

Just shows exactly how much he's got his finger on the pulse, then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Nov - 18:13

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Just shows exactly how much he's got his finger on the pulse, then.

I think he's a bit late for jumping on that bandwagon!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 29 Nov - 18:16

KM has made a brief statement, according to BBC:

17.55 Kate McCann gave moving evidence during the Leveson Inquiry about her experience at the hands of the media. She said: "I welcome Lord Leveson's report and hope it will mark the start of a new era for our press in which it treats those in the news responsibly, with care and consideration."

17.56 Mrs McCann, whose daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007, urged Prime Minister David Cameron to "embrace the report and act swiftly".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20539192
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Nov - 18:19

almostgothic wrote:KM has made a brief statement, according to BBC:

17.55 Kate McCann gave moving evidence during the Leveson Inquiry about her experience at the hands of the media. She said: "I welcome Lord Leveson's report and hope it will mark the start of a new era for our press in which it treats those in the news responsibly, with care and consideration."

17.56 Mrs McCann, whose daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007, urged Prime Minister David Cameron to "embrace the report and act swiftly".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20539192

a rather bland statement that sounds like she prepared it before she knew what was in the report.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Thu 29 Nov - 18:39

Oh yes, a press where all the corrupt individuals in this world are `treated with care and consideration` !! kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 23324

Of course thats what you want Kate.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 29 Nov - 19:01

Oldartform wrote:Oh yes, a press where all the corrupt individuals in this world are `treated with care and consideration` !! kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 23324

What OTHER family in the world has been treated with such "care and consideration"???? I can't think of one.

What happened to Gerry - was he "abducted" too?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 29 Nov - 19:02

Oldartform wrote:Oh yes, a press where all the corrupt individuals in this world are `treated with care and consideration` !! kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 23324

Exactly, they printed the truth to start with we can't have that can we?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 29 Nov - 19:23

What's this about her diary been stolen, I was of the opinion that she sold it to one of the papers, forget which, but it got into the hands of another as well. So it's ok if she gets money for it, but she is violated if she doesn't.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Thu 29 Nov - 19:46

Bobsy wrote:What's this about her diary been stolen, I was of the opinion that she sold it to one of the papers, forget which, but it got into the hands of another as well. So it's ok if she gets money for it, but she is violated if she doesn't.

Was it the NOTW that bought it or published it ? .... Think it's called being in receipt of stolen property kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 294124
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 29 Nov - 19:54

ELI wrote:
Bobsy wrote:What's this about her diary been stolen, I was of the opinion that she sold it to one of the papers, forget which, but it got into the hands of another as well. So it's ok if she gets money for it, but she is violated if she doesn't.

Was it the NOTW that bought it or published it ? .... Think it's called being in receipt of stolen property kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 294124

Hi Eli. I just have a memory that one paper paid for it but another 'acquired' it, and it was the acquiring one that caused all the personal angst. The other that paid well that was ok. So it wasn't the matter of it being her very private personal diary, it was that there was no money forthcoming.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 29 Nov - 19:58

For anyone who doesn't wish to struggle their way through 2,000 report pages - a kind of Leveson Lite.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/interactive/2012/nov/29/leveson-inquiry-report-speed-read?CMP=twt_gu
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Thu 29 Nov - 21:13

she looks like a gaunt haunted broken woman

good

I don't say that to be bitchy I say that as a mother

I would've looked like this the second my child went missing and for the rest of my life until she was found

sadly for Kate it seems that only the passage of time and the dwindling of money/interest has made her look this way

the weight of lies and deceit is very heavy as must be the guilt of not allowing her first born a decent burial

her dye job looks cheap home done too and not in a good way ( that was me been bitchy kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 294124 )
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Nov - 21:21

tabs wrote:she looks like a gaunt haunted broken woman

good

I don't say that to be bitchy I say that as a mother

I would've looked like this the second my child went missing and for the rest of my life until she was found

sadly for Kate it seems that only the passage of time and the dwindling of money/interest has made her look this way

the weight of lies and deceit is very heavy as must be the guilt of not allowing her first born a decent burial

her dye job looks cheap home done too and not in a good way ( that was me been bitchy kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 294124 )

kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 8786597-4-1-522x293
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 29 Nov - 21:30

That's the price you pay for lying and trampling all over your daughters memory.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 29 Nov - 22:09

i hope the press bite back and hard stick to the facts --infact print whats in the files -- whatever they need to do to take the smugness out of them once and for all
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 29 Nov - 22:19

So do I Cass. Maybe they will do it now . I think it will be slowly, slowly but it will happen kate mcann ariving at  leveson - Page 3 25346
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 29 Nov - 22:22

What has she done with cuddle cat? The rat tail hair looks awful and Kate looks as hard faced as ever.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 29 Nov - 23:08

Perhaps Cuddle Cat has gone off with Gerry, as he seems to have disappeared too.
I could imagine them taking to the open road with red spotted hankies tied to sticks, draped over their shoulders.
Maybe someone should contact Missing People (and Missing Moggies).
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next