Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New developments in the Ben Needham case

+11
princess_leia
LJC
Panda
tanszi
comperedna
chrissie
ali1966
fred
AnnaEsse
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New developments in the Ben Needham case Empty Ben Needham new information

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 9 Dec - 18:55

Help Find Ben Needham · 16,791 like this.
8 hours ago near Spáta, Attiki ·
I am on my way back home from Athens. The Greek tv program has received information that can be followed up, I am awaiting translation . Scott informed me this morning that Ben's website has now received over 34.000 views in 2 days which is amazing thank you everyone for your support xxx

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindben/posts/531350956893317
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
New developments in the Ben Needham case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New developments in the Ben Needham case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

New developments in the Ben Needham case Empty Re: New developments in the Ben Needham case

Post  fuzeta Sun 9 Dec - 20:00

Anna any idea what it is all about?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
New developments in the Ben Needham case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New developments in the Ben Needham case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

New developments in the Ben Needham case Empty Re: New developments in the Ben Needham case

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 9 Dec - 20:02

fuzeta wrote:Anna any idea what it is all about?

No, that's all I've seen.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 9 Dec - 20:06

I see that someone mentioned Thessaloniki. So maybe there is some information coming from there!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 9 Dec - 20:41

What an amazing Christmas it would be, if Ben were found!! New developments in the Ben Needham case Icon_flower
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Tue 11 Dec - 12:29

New developments in the Ben Needham case 306321 Hope this helps. Someone has sent a picture to Kerry claiming to know of Ben.

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2012-12-10/is-this-ben-needham/
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 11 Dec - 12:51

New developments in the Ben Needham case 306321 welshy, hope you're well xx
Thanks for the link.
I'd like to see that pic next to the one of Ben for comparison.
Can anyone do that, please?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 11 Dec - 15:03

Thanks Welshy I truly hope this is not going to be another let down for Ben's Mother, although she does seem to be very calm. Strange why this womon only now sent the photo taken in 1995......17 yrs ago !!!

In her interview on T.V. a few months ago Ben's Mother said he had 2 birthmarks when he was a baby, one would disappear but the one on his upper leg would not and she was hoping that with all the publicity. if there was a young man who was adopted and had a birthmark that he would get in touch.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 11 Dec - 15:34

Exclusive: New leads in hunt for Ben

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/story/2012-12-10/is-this-ben-needham/

Watch the video on the web page of Kerry's interview about a photo sent to her.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 11 Dec - 16:12

AnnaEsse wrote:Exclusive: New leads in hunt for Ben

Watch the video on the web page of Kerry's interview about a photo sent to her.

Good heavens, look at the ears, the shape and lobe, they don't change where the facial features do.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 11 Dec - 16:14

How refreshing to listen to her speaking, not a whinge at all, not a whine. Just a genuine mother looking for her child.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 11 Dec - 16:16

Thanks Anna.
Wow! Does look like Ben!
Good luck Kerry xx
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 11 Dec - 17:30

wjk wrote:Thanks Anna.
Wow! Does look like Ben!
Good luck Kerry xx

Amazing. Kerry said they had done measurements that all seemed to tally. This would be such amazing news if it's Ben. Bless you Kerry.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Dec - 17:53

New developments in the Ben Needham case 8265011436_c1bbbba7a3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 11 Dec - 18:13

He sure does look like Ben but where is this woman and her son now? Could be anywhere. I am presuming she is Greek or was in Greece at the time because of her buying a child in drachmas
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Tue 11 Dec - 20:37

[quote="wjk"] New developments in the Ben Needham case 306321 welshy, hope you're well xx
Thanks for the link
New developments in the Ben Needham case 306321 Hope you are all well. I really hope something comes of this for Kerry. The little boy in the picture looks so happy, that would give me faith that nothing bad had happened to him .x
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 11 Dec - 20:45

Yes he does look so happy and cared for
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 11 Dec - 23:33

The photo was taken in 1995 in Corinthia, west of Athens . The woman who contacted the show was on holiday with her family and became friends with another woman, who said the boy was not her biological son but had been bought for 800,000 drachmas - worth about 12-15,000 Euros in today's money.

Quite why a woman would say she had bought a son for 800,000 drachmas is beyond me. And why would the other woman wait so long before revealing this information?

Still, yes it looks like an older Ben in many ways, so I hope its good news and that his whereabouts is still known of.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 12 Dec - 0:25

But supposing it IS Ben, what do they do then??? If he finds out what really happened, that the family who raised him aren't his "real" family, it will destroy him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New developments in the Ben Needham case Empty New developments in the Ben Needham case

Post  princess_leia Wed 12 Dec - 20:49

Sorry for posting here but thought this needs as much attention as possible. Also sorry for posting if posted already.

Over the weekend Kerry Needham went to Greece to do a television appeal. It was very successful. I've been following developments and a new picture of an unidentified child has been issued. Looks very similar to Ben.

Kerry seems pretty hopeful even though she says she doesn't want to get her hopes up. I think they are getting very close to finding him.

and here is the link to the facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindben

The picture was taken in 1995 by a woman on holiday. She spoke with what appeared to be the boys mother but she said told this lady who took the picture that she wasn't the biological mother, that she had bought him for 15 thousand euros.

If you could all share the picture that would be great, the more people it reaches the better chance they have in finding him or eliminating this child from their enquiries.

Thanks! New developments in the Ben Needham case 25346
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 12 Dec - 21:25

There is another topic about this under "Ben Needham new information".

Personally I can't see a resemblance and I can't understand why a photo taken in 1995 would suddenly emerge now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 12 Dec - 21:34

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There is another topic about this under "Ben Needham new information".

Personally I can't see a resemblance and I can't understand why a photo taken in 1995 would suddenly emerge now.

All the info is in the clips provided in my post! And I really can't see what harm it does posting it here? This is where the majority of people visit and the purpose is to give this as much attention as possible? Would you really deny Kerry Needham that?

Most Greek people have always thought Ben died of an accident. After the dig in October the Greek authorities have now ruled that out. Kerry speaks about how a lot of people are now realising that he really was abducted. I don't think this woman has been knowingly with holding this picture, it probably never occurred to her. I think Ben Needham is a well known name to us here in Britain. I don't think it is so well known in Greece.

I can see a resemblance, but if it is not him he needs to be eliminated.

edited to add

I have found the thread discussing this. Mods do as you see fit, I just feel Kerry needs as much help as possible, she doesn't have a bottomless fund, or politicians, or celebs helping her . Keeping it here for a day or two may help out.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 12 Dec - 21:54

New developments in the Ben Needham case Ben-needham-moped1

New developments in the Ben Needham case Image_update_5c188c2fb1348a1c_1355143508_9j-4aaqsk
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 12 Dec - 22:04

New developments in the Ben Needham case 307691 New developments in the Ben Needham case 307691 princess I agree fully with you on both..

Kerry needs as much help as possible, and yes that picture does look like Ben, look at the ear lobes why its only just turned up now I don't know, and why that person has only just come forward after all these years, very odd...... as my mother always says now't so funny as folk, but I'm praying its him and atleast it will come to end for Kerry, and a new chapter will begin for her and her lost child. New developments in the Ben Needham case Icon_flower
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 12 Dec - 22:11

Lillyofthevalley wrote: New developments in the Ben Needham case 307691 New developments in the Ben Needham case 307691 princess I agree fully with you on both..

Kerry needs as much help as possible, and yes that picture does look like Ben, look at the ear lobes why its only just turned up now I don't know, and why that person has only just come forward after all these years, very odd...... as my mother always says now't so funny as folk, but I'm praying its him and atleast it will come to end for Kerry, and a new chapter will begin for her and her lost child. New developments in the Ben Needham case Icon_flower

Thank you.

Kerry needs as much help as possible, every little bit helps. The McCann's for whatever reasons have had their case shoved to the forefront for the last 5 years at every given opportunity. And as much as I wish there would be a conclusion to that case, and to know exactly what they did to Madeleine I think it's time someone else takes that spotlight, even if it is for a day or two. I know this is the Madeleine forum, I know there are other sites out there which focus on Ben but he really doesn't get the attention he deserves.

I think you all do a fantastic job sticking with the Madeleine case but please spare a thought for Kerry!
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next