Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral

+24
almostgothic
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
joyce1938
cass
Claudia79
wjk
fred
keepingmum
matthew
halfamo
wantthetruth
whatsupdoc
cherry1
HiDeHo
dutchclogs
frencheuropean
bill516
Panda
jd16
interested
Lioned
chrissie1
tigger
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  Empty A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral

Post  tigger Mon 31 Dec - 12:49

Tonight my first toast will be to Dr. Amaral, a man with moral integrity whom I greatly admire.
A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  306474
The second will go to the Portuguese people who have had their country and constitution smeared with outright lies.

The third toast will go to freedom of speech and opinion.

May the truth of the lies become clear to the world this coming year.

Not to forget the splendid work done behind the scenes by AnnaEsse and everyone here. A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691
I'm grateful that I can use this platform without lifting a finger to keep it going. A great privilege.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  Empty Re: A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral

Post  wjk Mon 31 Dec - 13:07

Seconded tigger A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Mon 31 Dec - 13:24

Thirded from me A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  463742
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 13:57

fourthded from me and also to TB, and all those who have dared to speak out
in this case and been subjected to the most vile abuse and attacks for daring
to ask questions and highlight lies and inconsistencies and all those on this and other
forums who have been accused of having personal vendetta against the Mccanns when
nothing can be further from the truth, the only thing that drives people on is all they
want is truth to come out, truth to be told, and it hasnt.

it has been said time and time again there is only ONE version of the truth! and the Mccanns
have told more versions than even I can remember!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 31 Dec - 14:17

Fifthded from me....... A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  944533
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 31 Dec - 14:17

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  463742 to all previous posters, particularly Cherry1 who has taken the words out of my mouth. It is great to be able to "talk" about this case without being subjected to abuse from creatures brought to light by all those stones the McCanns have unturned!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 31 Dec - 15:24

i agree with all the posts above -- we are like one little family here -- were here for each other through our highs and lows -- most of us go back to the old sol days -- 3as days and here --we have laughed and cried together -- we have been brought together because 2 selfish pigs decided to have some me me time on holiday and their beautiful daughter never to return -- ga and tb have stuck their necks out to be counted and in return have been given the most disgusting treatment from some uk public and its press they have had their lifes turned upside down inside out -- why because they cared enough to question the mcanns version of events as to what happened to madeleine mcann -- they are gentleman -- most than be said for the father of madeleine and his so called friends and hangers on
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 16:24

cass A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  944533 one little family but sadly with some exceptions of a few members who come
on here to read our posts and then go over onto a hate forum and make fun of all of us
on their hate filled site which behaviour over the years have made some people turn their backs on this case! The sad thing is they dont even have the intelligence to know that we know what they are up to and their "debate" on here is fooling nobody!

Apart from that it has been good to see decent honest people come collectively together in the search of truth. Ordinary people with no agenda other than knowing that something obviously isnt right about this case which has been confirmed by the Portuguese references to the interference of the British government, and confirmed by the lies, discrepancies, contradictions, different versions which have come from the Mccanns own mouths, all evidenced by their statements, videos, book etc. Ordinary people who care about the safety and protection of children, who care a little girl is still missing and feel that little girl deserves justice and truth to be told.

How many times have we had mccann supporters laughing in our faces telling us whatever we did would not make one bit of difference to the case, well I wonder how those people felt when the Hillsborough coverup was exposed, I guess a lot of egg on their faces. That shows clearly just how people coming together for truth can make a very big difference and how important it is to get the facts out there, to keep highlighting all the discrepancies and lies that have been told. We have seen on twitter just how people have been enlightened about this case when so much has been withheld from them due to the misreporting or not reporting facts in the British media.

We all have to hope that goodness will triumph over evil and that peserverence will eventually lead to the exposing of this enormous coverup and all those involved in it punished for what they have done.

A massive thank you also to HideHo, many many hours of work compiling these excellent videos challenging everything we know to be wrong about this case and enlightening so many people about what is going on. A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 31 Dec - 17:02

Wow Cherry1 all I can add to that is my respect for all my fellow posters, for GA and TB, for HiDeHo, Joana Morais and all those who want the truth and want justice for Madeleine.
I toast you all, and wish you a new year of good health, good fortune and peace.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 31 Dec - 18:11

And from me too!! Let's hope the libel trial will bring a closure for Amaral!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 31 Dec - 18:29

I'd like to add my sentiments to those expressed so eloquently above. A very Happy and Peaceful New Year to ALL Madeleine warriors.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 31 Dec - 21:41

Here's to a new year of truth and justice - and all those who keep on keeping on. A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  Drink-toast

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  83453

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 31 Dec - 21:59

cherry1 wrote: cass A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  944533 one little family but sadly with some exceptions of a few members who come
on here to read our posts and then go over onto a hate forum and make fun of all of us
on their hate filled site which behaviour over the years have made some people turn their backs on this case! The sad thing is they dont even have the intelligence to know that we know what they are up to and their "debate" on here is fooling nobody!

Apart from that it has been good to see decent honest people come collectively together in the search of truth. Ordinary people with no agenda other than knowing that something obviously isnt right about this case which has been confirmed by the Portuguese references to the interference of the British government, and confirmed by the lies, discrepancies, contradictions, different versions which have come from the Mccanns own mouths, all evidenced by their statements, videos, book etc. Ordinary people who care about the safety and protection of children, who care a little girl is still missing and feel that little girl deserves justice and truth to be told.

How many times have we had mccann supporters laughing in our faces telling us whatever we did would not make one bit of difference to the case, well I wonder how those people felt when the Hillsborough coverup was exposed, I guess a lot of egg on their faces. That shows clearly just how people coming together for truth can make a very big difference and how important it is to get the facts out there, to keep highlighting all the discrepancies and lies that have been told. We have seen on twitter just how people have been enlightened about this case when so much has been withheld from them due to the misreporting or not reporting facts in the British media.

We all have to hope that goodness will triumph over evil and that peserverence will eventually lead to the exposing of this enormous coverup and all those involved in it punished for what they have done.

A massive thank you also to HideHo, many many hours of work compiling these excellent videos challenging everything we know to be wrong about this case and enlightening so many people about what is going on. A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691

Thank you Cherry A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691 I think you speak for us all. A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  83453
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 23:29

Thanks krissy x

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 23:35

tigger wrote:Tonight my first toast will be to Dr. Amaral, a man with moral integrity whom I greatly admire.
The second will go to the Portuguese people who have had their country and constitution smeared with outright lies.

Not to forget the splendid work done behind the scenes by AnnaEsse and everyone here. A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691
I'm grateful that I can use this platform without lifting a finger to keep it going. A great privilege.

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 1 Jan - 10:04

Ditto....Ditto.....Ditto.A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  bill516 Tue 1 Jan - 10:22

fred wrote:And from me too!! Let's hope the libel trial will bring a closure for Amaral!

I hope the libel trial will bring closure for the Mcs, closure of the cell door.
bill516
bill516
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Tue 1 Jan - 12:47

A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  306321 everyone...a happy new year to you and yours!
my toast goes to all the stalwarts of this forum...
all you dedicated,dogged researchers and the fighters for truth,
i am impressed by all your hard work...your motivation too.
without you guys this sad,sorry event would have been covered over and we would be non the wiser.
thank you A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  463742
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Tue 1 Jan - 13:06

Tous mes voeux de réussite à G.Amaral pour 2013.
Un grand merci à tous les posters qui maintiennent ce forum vivant et intéressant et spécialement aux modérateurs qui ont su créer une atmosphère conviviale et sereine, exempte de toute grossièreté et agressivité.Well done!
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 1 Jan - 17:11

[quote="tigger"]Tonight my first toast will be to Dr. Amaral, a man with moral integrity whom I greatly admire.

I'm grateful that I can use this platform without lifting a finger to keep it going. A great privilege. [/quote

Yes I drink a toast to the GREAT MAN too A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691 A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691 A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691 A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  83453
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 2 Jan - 6:06

Well...I was going to head to bed but I have poured myself a drink of flat bubbly (I only managed one drink out of it last night and lost the cork!) and I have many people I am currently drinking a toast to...(hang on..need some ice...lol)

Before I start the list I would like to thank and have a special toast for Anna Esse, Claudia and anyone else that keeps this forum running smoothly and effectively, giving everyone the opportunity to have a 'voice'.

- Gonçalo Amaral (and his family) for the dreadful experiences they have, without doubt, endured.
- Gonçalo Amaral for the tenacity and consistency he has shown in an attempt to expose the truth.
- Gonçalo Amaral for remaining a 'gentleman' regardless of the vile accusations against him.
- Tony Bennett who, regardless of adverse reactions to prior issues, remains steadfast in his effort to face up to the powerful effort of the McCanns to imprison him for attempting to expose the details from the Police Files.
- Tony Bennett for his tireless effort of assembling a mountain of 'evidence' to expose the truth.
- Tony Bennett's family for standing behind him
- Joana Morais for her valuable blog with detailed posts and translations on every topic in the case.
- Joana Morais, Ines, Kazlux and Astro, (and others) for their tremendous effort in translating the files that enable us all to be able to scrutinize and discuss the details of the case.
- Ines who continues to translate the many files remaining
- JillyCL who continues to compile every News Article from day 1 of the investigation
- Jill Havern (assisted by candyfloss) for the difficult task of creating and monitoring an open forum with all the pitfalls of allowing new members, some of whom have an agenda to attempt to disrupt the forum.
- Jill Havern for maintaining a forum with reference material and discussion categories on every topic in the case.
- Pat Brown for her unwavering effort to inform the public via her book 'Profile' regardless of having it banned (removed) from Amazon by the McCanns.
- Tavares da Almeida, Ricardo Paiva and Moita Flores for their support of Gonçalo Amaral in the libel trial.
- Pamalam- (now retired) who has given us a reference blog with all Gerry McCanns blogs and every piece of reference material and photos from the 'Files' (still available)
- Nigel Moore for his continued effort to keep all the news/photos/videos from the case, desite adversity, since day one, in an easy to read/research format at mccannfiles.com
- Individual forum members (of which I will not attempt to name) from all three forums that continue to scrutinise, discuss, research and update.
- Individual blogs that continue to update with info related to exposing the truth.
- Facebook, Forum, Blog and Twitter admin and members that allow me to showcase and who share and Tweet the videos that are so very important to me
- 'Experts' who give their time freely to explain and ensure everyone is aware of the 'technical', forensic, and legal etc. details of the case.
- Journalists and media who report according to the details, and not according to McCanns 'expectations'.
- Portuguese Police (GNR and PJ) who put much effort into the case regardless of the disgusting accusations in an effort to discredit their expertise.
- All the witnesses in the investigation who gave true and honest accounts in their statements
- British police, who, regardless of being forced to remain silent on the subject, opened their eyes to the truth of what they were investigating and, given the opportunity, would support Gonçalo Amaral
- Mark Harrison for recognising the discrepancies in the case and arranging for the Cadaver and Blood dog searches along with all the other individuals in the case who refused to listen to 'spin'.
- Portugal for supporting the investigation both monetarily and vocally depite adverse repercussions on the country and it's citizens

Finally, I am not only having another toast to EVERYONE (not mentioned above) that has put time and effort into trying to expose the truth ...

but ALSO....

- to the T7 for remaining (relatively) silent giving us the HOPE that ONE DAY they will speak out and EXPOSE THE TRUTH that needs to be known.

The TRUTH that will finally give Madeleine the PEACE that she deserves.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 2 Jan - 6:13

(hic!) A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  956518 A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 2 Jan - 21:03

fantastic hideho A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 22:01

Yes an excellent post HideHo, and one which I think many of us concur.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Thu 3 Jan - 17:28

I'll join in a toast to all the guys and gals on this Forum for their continued support. A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691

Also a toast to Dr. Goncalo Amaral for his commitment to the case and wish him success in the Libel trial later this month. A toast to Dr. Gonzalo Amaral  307691
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next