Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.

+7
Claudia79
Bobsy
wjk
almostgothic
malena stool
tigger
ELI
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jan - 19:47

I don't even bother to read any of it anymore. Any passing stranger who looked over on that forum, and then came in here, would soon be able to deduce for themselves, who are the real "mental midgets".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 19:55

perhaps the New Year will calm them down A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jan - 20:00

The new years from 2008 to 2012 didn't manage to do that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 20:03

We can live in hope!

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 303636
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 2 Jan - 20:32

I still think they should have more sex! A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jan - 20:40

Oh please no - they might reproduce and that's a really scary prospect!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jan - 20:42

You do realise that a picture imagined, can't be unimagined again...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Jan - 22:15

Claudia79 wrote:I still think they should have more sex! A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 294124

I agree. A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 22:17

Claudia79 wrote:I still think they should have more sex! A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 294124

Trust you to lower the tone! A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 22:18

Lioned wrote:

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 87849 lioned I hope you are not offering! A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 23324
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 3 Jan - 0:02

cherry1 wrote:
Lioned wrote:

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 87849 lioned I hope you are not offering! A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 23324

Not with them i'm not,i like intelligent women. A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 3 Jan - 0:46

Panda did pretty well with the Portuguese translation! A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 944533

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 554636

look like she's doing a runner!

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 Th_images-29 A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 234512

A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 23324

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 3 Jan - 4:19

cherry1 wrote:On the other hand, the Lioneds, Pandas, AnnaEsses, Gillyspots and JillyCLs of the world are sad, inadequate souls whose lives are almost certainly lacking in love, respect, companionship and usefulness. Some of them are mentally challenged, others are clearly mentally ill as they have put the McCanns foremost in their every thought and action for five whole years.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post138906.html#p138906
A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 23324 A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 23324 A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 23324 A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 23324

And Cherry1, well said, excellent post A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 944533 A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 944533 A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 944533
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 3 Jan - 11:25

Glad I've made it onto the 'hater' list too A list of people who 'hate' the McCanns.  - Page 2 294124

These people really don't have the brains they were born with. Anybody who disagrees with them is a hater. I don't know what it feels like to hate, but I certainly do know what it feels like to believe strongly in something. I will continue to vehemently disaprove of the McCanns style of 'detachment' parenting, and also openly support Goncalo Amaral. If that makes me a 'hater' in the eyes of these sorry few, then so be it.

I will also continue to be very vocal in my support of everybody's right to express their opinion, no matter how uncomfortable that opinion might make certain people feel........

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2