Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated = McCanns v Bennett

+24
Chris
Angelina
almostgothic
tigger
weissnicht
T4two
C.Edwards
wjk
bill516
jd16
kitti
interested
marxman
ELI
Lioned
Claudia79
malena stool
Karen
chrissie
MaryB
jeanmonroe
margaret
Palmeras16
dazedandconfused
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 Empty Re: Updated = McCanns v Bennett

Post  Guest Sat 9 Feb - 8:12

Morning Panda Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 306321

Neither McCann nor Healy attended.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 9 Feb - 8:18

weissnicht wrote:
kitti wrote:So mike gunnell admits he was in it for the money.

Sod the truth.

Sod Madeleine.

Make as much money as you can.

A child has lost her life but what the hell...I can sell the story about a man that will go through bloody hell and may go to prison all because he seeks the truth ....but I'll get a big BIG pay packet....and I ain't got no conscience anyway.

Reminds me off Clarence Mitchell....'If she's dead, shes dead...but not by their hands'......

Birds off a feather .

mccanns are Carter Rucks clients, they have no idea if their clients are telling the truth, nor do they care.

mccanns are Clarence Mitchells clients, he has no idea if his clients are telling the truth, nor do he care.

It's business, money, contract... nothing more nothing less.

The real problem is that the McCanns are a lawyer's nightmare. The first instruction from any lawyer worth his salt is 'Shut up! Don't say another word until I say you can.
From day one the McCanns have had the 'foot in mouth' syndrome, despite the services of top lawyers and a seasoned PR man.
I'm very grateful for for that - otherwise it might all have worked fine and we'd not be here.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 9 Feb - 8:31

tigger i agree with this foot in mouth from the mccans and clarrie -- thing is there have been so many foot in gob times its hard for anyone to know whats what re all this -- its like let them sptout -- give them enough rope and all that -- jemmied shutters being the biggest
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 9 Feb - 8:47

The End Is Nigh wrote:Morning Panda Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 306321

Neither McCann nor Healy attended.
Couldn't have been that confident of winning then could they TEIN.?Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 9 Feb - 8:54

Nothing to be read into it at all.

They weren't required as Witnesses, regardless of the merits or otherwise of the Case or what they expected to get from it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 9 Feb - 9:09

The End Is Nigh wrote:Nothing to be read into it at all.

They weren't required as Witnesses, regardless of the merits or otherwise of the Case or what they expected to get from it.
Well you know how they like to put themselves about , what a great opportunity that would have been to keep them in the public domain. Probaly a bit embarassed because they had to make a pre-trial statement that they did not want Tony to go to Jail.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 9 Feb - 9:20

Lately they haven't been putting themselves about much at all, have they?

There is no doubt that Tony has broken the order but it is course a total disgrace that he was forced to have to sign it in the first place.

Tony is as far as I am aware the only private individual who has ever been singled out in this way, yet his remarks are no different to those expressed on forums all over the world.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 9 Feb - 9:27

If the Case was supposed to be a demonstration of muscle and an attempt to quell debate, it seems to have backfired spectacularly thus far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 9 Feb - 9:36

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Lately they haven't been putting themselves about much at all, have they?

There is no doubt that Tony has broken the order but it is course a total disgrace that he was forced to have to sign it in the first place.

Tony is as far as I am aware the only private individual who has ever been singled out in this way, yet his remarks are no different to those expressed on forums all over the world.
It makes no sense at all.
It's not just pretzel logic - it's the rabid logic of a completely mad person.
A mad person totally incapable of foreseeing the bigger picture and the consequences of such a red mist vendetta - for themselves and for others.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 9 Feb - 9:37

morning all

they have been quiet of late but tbh i think that they have been told to do just this -- the review imo was set up to do just that -- the uk public got fed up of the nobodys looking -- o money in the pot headlines -- now we have sightings from everywhere other than the moon --they wanted to crush ga and tb -- over the last week omg there has been more people seeong whats what than ever before -- did they expect this -- i dont think so -- hence the u turn that they do not want to see tony go to jail -- its damage limitation -- oh they are damaged alright -- they will have to shu up and move on -- this circus is too big --i know there is talk about another bewwk but what can they say in this book that people will be interested in ? nothing -- it wouldnt suprise me if this book never appears -- i think they will move on -- move away for the twins sake i really do
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 9 Feb - 9:37

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Lately they haven't been putting themselves about much at all, have they?

Morning NBY I would have thought that Tony, a retired Solicitor , not shy about letting his views be known , would have realised the implication of what he was doing. I think his Booklet being sold and distributed free to every MP distributing leaflets through letterboxes in Rothley is what singled him out.Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 9 Feb - 10:17

cass wrote:morning all

they have been quiet of late but tbh i think that they have been told to do just this -- the review imo was set up to do just that -- the uk public got fed up of the nobodys looking -- o money in the pot headlines -- now we have sightings from everywhere other than the moon --they wanted to crush ga and tb -- over the last week omg there has been more people seeong whats what than ever before -- did they expect this -- i dont think so -- hence the u turn that they do not want to see tony go to jail -- its damage limitation -- oh they are damaged alright -- they will have to shu up and move on -- this circus is too big --i know there is talk about another bewwk but what can they say in this book that people will be interested in ? nothing -- it wouldnt suprise me if this book never appears -- i think they will move on -- move away for the twins sake i really do
Morning cass, I think you are right , they have exhausted donations, sightings, pleas to the public to keep looking and in the Article I read Kate is writing this Book , her last, as endgame and it will focus more on her and Gerry, cough, cough.
A Portugese Member of another Blog said the Portugese Court had recently ruled a Man guilty of Murder even though they did not have the body. Their decision was made on evidence they had. He felt it was very important in the McCann case because there was the Dogs evidence, blood stains in 5a and no evidence of abduction. Maybe that is why the McCanns are looking for an out of Court settlement. so they don't have to travel to Portugal
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 9 Feb - 10:26

I certainly don't agree with some of the ways in which Tony has gone about publicising this case - and in case Snowflake pops up any time soon, the "Silent Night" spoof sounds absolutely dreadful, though I haven't actually heard it - but overall his attempts to alert the public to the fact that the McCanns' version of events and behaviour ever since stink to high heaven make him a hero in my view.

Off topic, is there anyone brave enough to access muratfan's Twitter account? I have heard that he posted personal information about someone on another forum and then apologised for doing so. While I can believe the first bit with no problem, I'll be flabbergasted if the second bit is true!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sat 9 Feb - 10:32

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly don't agree with some of the ways in which Tony has gone about publicising this case - and in case Snowflake pops up any time soon, the "Silent Night" spoof sounds absolutely dreadful, though I haven't actually heard it - but overall his attempts to alert the public to the fact that the McCanns' version of events and behaviour ever since stink to high heaven make him a hero in my view.

Off topic, is there anyone brave enough to access muratfan's Twitter account? I have heard that he posted personal information about someone on another forum and then apologised for doing so. While I can believe the first bit with no problem, I'll be flabbergasted if the second bit is true!

I joined Twitter purely to read some of the links posted. Just had a look...what a load of sh*** It's just reminded me why I never bother to go there. Can't help you I'm afraid.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat 9 Feb - 10:46

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'll be flabbergasted if the second bit is true!

Just put on marigolds and had a quick peek. I guess having Anonymous involved might have something to do with it.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 9 Feb - 10:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly don't agree with some of the ways in which Tony has gone about publicising this case - and in case Snowflake pops up any time soon, the "Silent Night" spoof sounds absolutely dreadful, though I haven't actually heard it - but overall his attempts to alert the public to the fact that the McCanns' version of events and behaviour ever since stink to high heaven make him a hero in my view.

I think the apology was posted by someone with a slightly different Twitter user name. Instead of MuratFan, it was MuuratFan
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 9 Feb - 14:18

talking of this murrat fan or whatever his name is -- it seems that hes been posting some posters pics up from fb -- thats a no no choose what side of the fence you are on -- im on a few fb pages but tbh thinking of leaving them -- fb is supposed to be for friends only to look at pics -- it seems not all these fb pages are closed
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Sat 9 Feb - 14:29

I think you have to click something to make them private otherwise anyone can view them-not sure though.
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 9 Feb - 15:09

I wouldn,t join any of them , it's all I can do to post on here and one Blog. Wasn't it facebook that had 250,000 members
passwords recently?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 9 Feb - 15:46

panda im not sure tbh -- i have 2 one for man u stuff and friends i have known on maddy threads from 2007 --other i dont use anyway -- its just this copying stuff by murrat fan im a bit wary of --tbh i have no pics on mine anyway -- but its a shitty thing to do
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 9 Feb - 16:52

cass wrote:panda im not sure tbh -- i have 2 one for man u stuff and friends i have known on maddy threads from 2007 --other i dont use anyway -- its just this copying stuff by murrat fan im a bit wary of --tbh i have no pics on mine anyway -- but its a shitty thing to do
cass, I couldn't handle anything else that required any technical ability , I have to get someone to download my holiday photos from my camera.Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 294124

The Facebook news I posted on the Daily News not very long ago .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 9 Feb - 22:17

panda yep me too -- if i want anything doing other than just posting i have to ask for help Updated = McCanns v Bennett - Page 4 23324
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4