Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Gambit/Dr Roberts

+7
T4two
tanszi
Lioned
frencheuropean
AnnaEsse
Lillyofthevalley
Annabel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Opening Gambit/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening Gambit/Dr Roberts

Post  kitti Mon 11 Feb - 14:17

Matt did not go to the tapas that night, Sunday, he stayed in the Apt all day sunday till Monday morning.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Opening Gambit/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Opening Gambit/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 11 Feb - 14:19

matthew wrote:
Russell O'Brien: "On Sunday I recall I checked Kate and Gerry's apartment as well as Rachael and Matt's. I had taken Matt's keys and I believe that their (Rachael and Matt's) door was deadlocked the same as ours and that I would have needed to turn the key two times.

Has a tapas member stated that the checking of others children did not happen untill abduction night after the revalation of the crying incident also noted Russel checking Rachel & Matt's daughter,have seen reference to Matt Oldfield being unwell(sick diarrhea) on the sunday,can't find the statement to confirm that he went to Tapas or not? it is possible he had the illness earlier but felt well enough for tapas later...

M.O. So I felt completely icky all the day Sunday, so I think to try and avoid infecting anybody else, I didn't do much outside the apartment and certainly in the evening I didn't go for, erm, didn't go for dinner with everybody else".

Q: "That is Sunday out the way with then".

M.O "So Sunday was pretty much a write-off and I was thinking, oh, the start of my holiday and I'm not doing anything that day".

So why did Russel need to check R.O & M.O baby on sunday?

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Opening Gambit/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Opening Gambit/Dr Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 11 Feb - 16:44

He changed his statement and said he looked in on matt on sunday but didn't state that he checked his apt.

After the meeting off course ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2