Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly

+2
dazedandconfused
Annabel
6 posters

Go down

Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly Empty Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly

Post  Annabel Wed 27 Feb - 19:26

http://psychic-investigator-jacqui-oreilly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/madeleine-mccann.html

Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Madeleine MCcann

Madeleine McCann

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished from her family's Portuguese holiday apartment in Praia da Luz as her parents, Gerry and Kate, ate dinner at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends.
The case led to a worldwide search amidst fears the girl had been snatched, but despite a number of leads coming to light no trace of Madeleine has every been conclusively found.

I don't have much to say on this matter and there is no point spicing it up for people this is a well known missing persons case and for me its not filled with conspiracy theories,i wont write who i think did this or why as you may well know anything that does not agree with the McCanns and they blast you in the media and with lawyers they know who they are deep down and what happened and that's good enough for me. On to Madeleine and where i feel she is.
This child for me is dead and still in PDL in what seams to be a well with ladders to climb down it outside or very near to the supermarket or chemist as i saw a very clear green cross in 3d that was inside a circle but the cross didn't touch the sides of the circle. find that cross look around for the well and find Madeleine I'm certain of it.

I am personally sick of seeing This child being searched for above all other children and they seam to have the backing of every one on this. i am also sick of seeing she is in this place or that place long before they have any evidence of it and that's what the McCann's say .In fact Jerry McCann's famous quote is its not evidence we are only interested in evidence. If this child was in any of the places news stories report her being in then im pretty sure they wouldn't be publishing it in order for the perps to see the story and move her on. Its basic conman sense
Posted by Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) at 2/27/2013

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly Empty Re: Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 27 Feb - 19:28

You beat me to it, I've just read this and thought it worth a mention here.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly Empty Re: Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 27 Feb - 20:33

Interesting indeed, do we have any PT posters on here who know the area in PDL were she is claiming Maddy is?

I do hope that SY are investigating or speaking to this person.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 27 Feb - 20:42

'Its basic conman sense' is that a typo or deliberate. Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 27 Feb - 20:43

A green cross inside a circle in the UK would be a pharmacy I think.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 28 Feb - 0:35

AnnaEsse wrote:A green cross inside a circle in the UK would be a pharmacy I think.

Yes, here the green cross is inside a square without touching the sides.

Excerpt from: A Complete Guide to Praia da Luz, The Algarve

http://www.luz-info.com/services.htm#Pharmacy

Pharmacy

( Farmacias )
Look out for a green cross sign. Pharmacies are open during normal business hours, there is normally one pharmacy in every town that is on duty through the night, it's address is posted in the windows of every other chemist and in local newspapers. There is just one in Luz, alternatively there are several in Lagos. See the Lagos Notes page, Lagos section for addresses.

Pharmacy SymbolWords :Prescription - prescrição, Medicine - medicina, Tablets - comprimido.
Open :Monday to Friday 0900 - 13.00 & 15.00 - 19.00.
Saturday 09.00 - 13.00.
Tel :(+351) 282 789 793
Where :Up the hill past the bank in the town square. Inside the Commercial Centre.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Feb - 7:35

T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:A green cross inside a circle in the UK would be a pharmacy I think.

Yes, here the green cross is inside a square without touching the sides.

Excerpt from: A Complete Guide to Praia da Luz, The Algarve

http://www.luz-info.com/services.htm#Pharmacy

Pharmacy

( Farmacias )
Look out for a green cross sign. Pharmacies are open during normal business hours, there is normally one pharmacy in every town that is on duty through the night, it's address is posted in the windows of every other chemist and in local newspapers. There is just one in Luz, alternatively there are several in Lagos. See the Lagos Notes page, Lagos section for addresses.

Pharmacy SymbolWords :Prescription - prescrição, Medicine - medicina, Tablets - comprimido.
Open :Monday to Friday 0900 - 13.00 & 15.00 - 19.00.
Saturday 09.00 - 13.00.
Tel :(+351) 282 789 793
Where :Up the hill past the bank in the town square. Inside the Commercial Centre.

Thanks T4two.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down