Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jump on the bandwagon?

+9
AnnaEsse
fred
T4two
Panda
tanszi
mara thon
weissnicht
tigger
dutchclogs
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 Empty Re: Jump on the bandwagon?

Post  T4two Fri 12 Apr - 7:47

AnnaEsse wrote:
mara thon wrote:No mention then of irresponsible parents not watching their 3 year old whilst in a shop, or anywhere else for that matter.

I thought it odd that the father said he recognised his daughter because of the flashing lights in her trainers. Didn't he know her by her appearance? Her clothes? But her shoes?

Yes - so a warning to all fathers of small girls with flashing lights on their trainers - Do not walk around Lanzarote holding your child's hand if she's wearing her trainers because you run the risk of being accused by some nutter of staging a Madeleine-type abduction and having your photograph plastered all over the front pages of the red tops as a dirty old man who fondles himself under a newspaper whilst watching little girls on the beach.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 12 Apr - 11:06

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4881117/Hunt-is-on-for-child-snatcher.html#ixzz2QErtKi7l

Gotta laugh, the supposed 'abductor' has been abducted! Only pictures of a 3 year old Madeleine now!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 12 Apr - 11:46

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307921/Lanzarote-Madeleine-McCann-style-kidnap-attempt-Man-bailed-abduction-British-girl-3.html

RELEASED ON BAIL!

A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said: 'A 62-year-old man from London arrested in connection with an attempted kidnap in Lanzarote has been released on police bail.

'The man has been bailed to return to Milton Keynes Police Station in early May.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307921/Lanzarote-Madeleine-McCann-style-kidnap-attempt-Man-bailed-abduction-British-girl-3.html#ixzz2QFFe6ZNS

So ,this most 'dangerous, paedophile, abductor' (according to the SUN that published his face all over their FRONT page) is now out on bail for at least a MONTH.

LET'S ALL HOPE HE, AND HIS FAMILY, DOSEN'T GET "SET UPON" BY VIGILANTES WHOSE "BIBLE" IS THE SUN NEWSPAPER!
Then the police, that released him, on bail, will really have questions to answer!

OMG, the Sun must be shtting kittens!

If this man were so extremely dangerous to children, he would be in custody!
Cos he could commit untold number of 'attempted snatches' whilst on bail, couldn't he?
"In for a penny, in for a pound," and all that!

Get your cheque book out, Mr Murdoch!

The Daily Mail don't get off scot free they really sholud not have said, in print, "arrested in connection with an attempted kidnap."
but
"arrested in connection with an ALLEGED attempted kidnap."
That is just BASIC reporting.

al·leged
/əˈlejd/
Adjective
(of an incident or a person) Said, WITHOUT PROOF, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.

Get your cheque book out too, Daily Mail!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Fri 12 Apr - 14:36; edited 3 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 12 Apr - 12:10

And his daughter being a solicitor too.....

I can see this going down the same route as Christopher Jeffries.........

As I said, they got nothing better to do than persecute 'ordinary' people.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 12 Apr - 12:14

kitti wrote:And his daughter being a solicitor too.....

I can see this going down the same route as Christopher Jeffries.........

As I said, they got nothing better to do than persecute 'ordinary' people.

I know!!! This poor bloke will be always associated with being an 'abductor' it's ridiculous how the press carry on. Yet the Mccanns are always brought out into such a positive way, and they left 3 children alone night after night!! It makes me so mad Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 40481
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 12 Apr - 13:33

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4881117/Hunt-is-on-for-child-snatcher.html#ixzz2QErtKi7l

Gotta laugh, the supposed 'abductor' has been abducted! Only pictures of a 3 year old Madeleine now!

But, oh dear, the Sun is calling the man a 'perv.'
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 12 Apr - 14:06

Well I'm rather puzzled by all this. I don't know if it's me, or if it's 'cos it's Friday or what, but ...

...I look at this guy and this relatively relaxed photo which has good location composition and seems almost posed, and not at all suggestive of a quick, angry snap taken in a hurry (which one might expect in the circumstances).
And I wonder, does this look like a picture of a man who has been cornered (supposedly pleasuring himself under a newspaper) by a hostile family whose young daughter he tried to walk off with?

Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 Attempted-child-abduction-1365584934-article-0
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 12 Apr - 14:11

This is so wrong, very wrong.

If this man is innocent I hope he sues...sues and sues these grotesque papers....

And I hope they name the father too .....because if the man thought she was a lost child.....then WHO added the bit about seeing him with his Hands down his trousers under a newspaper.

The NEWSPAPER or the FATHER...who is it to be and I don't want to hear anything about how journos simply take these 'people' at face value and 'believe them' because if they did that all the time then the newspapers would be out off business due to the amount off suing...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 12 Apr - 14:16

Well almostgothic, we then have to ask ourselves....

Where did the picture come from?

Who took it?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 12 Apr - 16:47

JUST A FEW COMMENTS!

This man needs catching and quick, then EVERY moment of his life, history and connections needs to be scrutinised, especially the past 5 years, where the likeness of this latest incident, compared to the abduction and disappearance of Madeleine McCann in 2007 is too much of a coincidence
- Damian, Elsewhere, Afghanistan, 10/4/2013 23:41

he definitely needs to be caught very soon. haul him before the court , although a foreign one preferably, where he will actually serve time if found guilty.
- steve, london, 10/4/2013 16:51

JUST ADD LONGER HAIR AND TAKE ABOUT 6 YEARS OFF AND I WOULD SAY HE LOOKS SIMILAR TO THE SKETCH OF THE MAN WHO MAY HAVE TAKEN MADELEINE MCCANN....?
- Mitsy2k, Guisborough, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 16:14

How worrying! Hope they catch him before he can do any harm to a child!
- Chicken or egg, UK, 10/4/2013 13:51

Lets hope this piece of scum is caught quickly.
- Aardvark, Netherlands, 10/4/2013 13:39

How frightening, you go on holiday to relax and enjoy yourself. The last thing you want to be doing is looking over your shoulder all the time for sickos like this.
- TracyM, Devon, 10/4/2013 13:34

Good God it doesn't bear thinking about. I would have actually passed out straight after. This is the stuff of my nightmares, I pray that this beast is caught before he destroys a whole family.
- MrsH, Coventry, 10/4/2013 13:25

Good for them and as a result of their quick thinking actions, hopefully this scum will be caught by the police as soon as possible.
- J Boo, Up North, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 13:09
Is his photo posted at the airports and seaports??? How can this monster be at large and not caught yet??? He is obviously a threat to little girls (or boys for all we know), is he on a database somewhere, and if so, why is he allowed to travel??? we really do need to get some databases to talk to each other or at least be compatible and accessable that all the authorities can access them - its the 21st century for pratt's sake, let's get our act together and catch these predators before another child is abused or worst, murdered!!!!
- notsonaive, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 13:08

Thank God they managed to get her back before she disappeared! Awful man, I hope he gets caught!!
- Belle., UK, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 12:57

Obviously caution needs to be exercised. I've heard of a couple being interviewed by police for attempted kidnapping but in reality the mother had allowed the child to wander off and the couple, finding her lost, were about to take her to the police station. The mother did not admit at first that she was at fault for allowing the child to wander and the couple were, in fact, Good Samaritans.

Over a year ago?! Lets hope he's not achieved his aim with any other small children in the time Spanish police were procrastinating! Ridiculous
- Amelie, UK, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 12:56

This incident has no similarities with the McCann case. Madeleine McCann was left alone each night with her younger siblings. There is no evidence of abduction and the case remains a mystery.
- ray, surrey, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 12:47

Why the hell didn't he grab the man and call for help, surely somebody must have been near, now this pervert is still on the streets
- lil-ogz, Port Talbot, 10/4/2013 12:36

He's a walking nightmare *shudder*
- Pigwhistle, London, 10/4/2013 12:36

So it takes over a year to publish this beast's photo??? What damage has he done, or potentially done, in that time?
- CW, Mallorca, 10/4/2013 12:35

Not really anything like Madeline who was taken from an apartment where she was left alone while her parents went out with friends, very, very different.
- Everybody, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 12:35

That is one lucky family and very quick thinking of the man to take a picture of the creep, well done to him.
- Lynn, liverpool, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 12:32

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306797/Lanzarote-Madeleine-McCann-style-kidnap-attempt-Man-tried-abduct-British-girl-3.html

BEAST, PERVERT, MONSTER, CREEP, SICKO, SCUM. (the usual suspects before the 'authors' know the truth)

And the police have let this extremely, dangerous (and all of the ABOVE) person out on bail, for at least a month, before reporting back to MILTON KEYNES police!!!

Hope he dosen't run into this guy! (in a dark alley)

Is his photo posted at the airports and seaports??? How can this monster be at large and not caught yet??? He is obviously a threat to little girls (or boys for all we know), is he on a database somewhere, and if so, why is he allowed to travel??? we really do need to get some databases to talk to each other or at least be compatible and accessable that all the authorities can access them - its the 21st century for pratt's sake, let's get our act together and catch these predators before another child is abused or worst, murdered!!!!

- notsonaive, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 10/4/2013 13:08

Mitsy2k, Guisborough, United Kingdom couldn't possibly be a certain J Tanner, from Exeter could she? LOL. Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 294124 Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 294124 Jump on the bandwagon? - Page 2 294124

OH DEAR!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Fri 12 Apr - 16:56

Mr Amaral, please put an end to this at the trial, cannot read anymore of this Bull ***t
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2