Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarrie is in over-drive this week

+16
Oldartform
Wintabells
tigger
ann_chovey
Chris
tanszi
fred
mara thon
wantthetruth
pennylane
malena stool
AnnaEsse
Molly
interested
steve1295
maebee
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clarrie is in over-drive this week - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarrie is in over-drive this week

Post  Guest Sun 26 May - 19:18

I stand corrected Clarrie is in over-drive this week - Page 2 284844
Still it just goes to show that Gerry being a twat isn't a one off. But a regular occurrence.

Eta I hope Carolina isn't right here. Imagine waking up from an operation and that's the first thing you see. I would have thought I had died on the table and gone to Hell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clarrie is in over-drive this week - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarrie is in over-drive this week

Post  tigger Sun 26 May - 20:08

Oldartform wrote:I thought that photo of GM came from the documentary where they interview him at work - he`s in his scrubs.
I maybe wrong. I`d look it up but I can`t remember what documentary it was.

In his scrubs? With those enlarged pupils? What's making him so happy? Rather relieved he's not a surgeon, at least it'll be bloodless.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Clarrie is in over-drive this week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clarrie is in over-drive this week - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 26 May - 22:59

I don't think those are scrubs - it just looks like a green T-shirt to me.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Clarrie is in over-drive this week - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clarrie is in over-drive this week - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 26 May - 23:04

Yes I think so too - he doesn't operate on people so wouldn't need them, I don't think.

There is a clip here of him at work - from about 4.45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhACS6ck-Dw

Posted by the infamous McCann groupie Pedro Silva!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 26 May - 23:41

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes I think so too - he doesn't operate on people so wouldn't need them, I don't think.

Thanks NBY - yes that`s the one I was thinking of and its obviously not the same Tshirt (or scrubs). I thought the pic was taken during an interview at his work - maybe its another one.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 May - 7:15

I might be wrong, but there is a sign of desperation that the McCanns and Mitchell have used this info from SY to prove Madeleine WAS abducted. Who in SY provided this info??? Surely, if SY were hoping to get the case re-opened they would be tight lipped about these "persons of interest".???
If this guy is innocent I hope he sues the Mail, SY even though they say there is no evidence, they have printed details about his life .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 27 May - 8:05

In the video posted on you tube "Madeleine was here" - Kate is so fake....................it shows!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 May - 8:16

Karen wrote:In the video posted on you tube "Madeleine was here" - Kate is so fake....................it shows!

UUM , morning Karen.....where's the link.Clarrie is in over-drive this week - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 May - 8:51

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes I think so too - he doesn't operate on people so wouldn't need them, I don't think.

Panda, this is the first part of 5. Neither Kate nor Gerry comes over as being natural when talking to the twins; it all seems so forced and just playing to the camera. At one point, Kate is so intent on keeping to the script that she doesn't notice that Amelie is crying because she has something tangled in her hair; Gerry actually does though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 May - 9:27

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

Panda, this is the first part of 5. Neither Kate nor Gerry comes over as being natural when talking to the twins; it all seems so forced and just playing to the camera. At one point, Kate is so intent on keeping to the script that she doesn't notice that Amelie is crying because she has something tangled in her hair; Gerry actually does though.

Thanks NBY....yes , I remember it now. The first glaring mistake Kate makes is to say the door was closed which is not how she left it.....Gerry checked before Kate so how could she know whether he left the door ajar or closed . Secondly, we know she deliberately lied about the Curtain blowing . I think when Gerry says they are not a family, he looks genuinely upset . It is all quiet on the Portugese front and with the DM revelation supplied by SY it looks as if the case will remain shelved.

Last edited by Panda on Mon 27 May - 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Mon 27 May - 13:44

The manical Gerry pic, was that not from the Paxman interview, when Paxman questioned Gerry about courting the media, after he complained about press intrusion?
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 May - 13:47

Gerry surely would have worn a suit and tie for a TV interview, not a T shirt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Mon 27 May - 13:53

Yes, you're right NBY, he was wearing a suit for that...I'm sure it was some sort of interview though where he was put on the spot
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 29 May - 22:01

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2