Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Book

+6
margaret
pennylane
fred
dazedandconfused
wjk
comperedna
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

E-Book Empty E-Book

Post  fred Sat 1 Jun - 11:17

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf

Haven't seenthis before, so apologise it is a repeat. it makes good reading as it is all based on the files
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
E-Book Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100E-Book Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

E-Book Empty Re: E-Book

Post  Guest Sat 1 Jun - 13:52

You've beaten me to it; I was just going to post a link.

The question is - why has Tony Bennett been silenced at great personal financial cost when there's no problem with anyone else publishing similar information?

I wonder if any of the pros who occasionally bless us with their wisdom (?) have an answer to that one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sat 1 Jun - 13:58

The thing about Tony's booklet was not so much that it had any new information, but that it collected together in one place all sorts of relevant pieces of information which taken together made a very disturbing picture.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 1 Jun - 15:21

Not Born Yesterday wrote:You've beaten me to it; I was just going to post a link.

The question is - why has Tony Bennett been silenced at great personal financial cost when there's no problem with anyone else publishing similar information?

I wonder if any of the pros who occasionally bless us with their wisdom (?) have an answer to that one.

I wonder if it is because Tony is UK based? Would that make it easier to sue him, not that I know where this chap posted this from of course.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 1 Jun - 15:27

That could be it - and Tony of course was never shy of posting his real name and address; not the wisest thing to do I must admit!

I remember St Kate mentioning something about the problems of shutting down sites which were based outside the U K.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 1 Jun - 20:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:That could be it - and Tony of course was never shy of posting his real name and address; not the wisest thing to do I must admit!

I remember St Kate mentioning something about the problems of shutting down sites which were based outside the U K.

Morning NBY, Tony was sued for breaking an undertaking not to discuss the disappearance of Madeleine .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 1 Jun - 20:40

It's evening, Panda! Yes that is true about Tony B but that doesn't explain why he alone had to sign such an undertaking in the first place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 1 Jun - 21:01

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It's evening, Panda! Yes that is true about Tony B but that doesn't explain why he alone had to sign such an undertaking in the first place.

II was cat-napping, woke and saw that it was light and thought it was morning, no hope for me is there.E-Book 23324
This is the sequence of events regarding the reason Tony was Prosecuted.
1. He put through letterboxes Leaflets in the Street where the McCanns live.
2. He was running a Blog/Forum suggesting that the Mccanns were responsible for Madeleine's disappearance , as MM does.
3. He produced a Booklet , distributed to all MP's which we and JH's Forum helped pay for .
4. Rather than be prosecuted he agreed to close down his Forum and undertake not to make his views known publicly since THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE
that what he said was true.
5. He broke the undertaking by standing outside a Tube Station handing out leaflets again , that is why the McCanns sued him.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 1 Jun - 21:36

I'm part way through reading it and its a good read! E-Book 944533
Well done to whoever is responsible for writing it, its very informative for anyone who has only ever read the 'news' paper's in the UK E-Book 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 1 Jun - 22:02

wjk wrote:I'm part way through reading it and its a good read! E-Book 944533
Well done to whoever is responsible for writing it, its very informative for anyone who has only ever read the 'news' paper's in the UK E-Book 307691

I agree, it's excellent. I wonder if wheels are in motion to erase it from the www, as it's an education to those who only read what's in our papers.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 1 Jun - 22:36

Iv'e copied and pasted it to read later on.....thanks fred.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 2 Jun - 8:06

It is just simple facts all reliable sources and no exaggerations/lies etc. It's brilliant. Team Mccann will hate it.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 2 Jun - 8:28

fred wrote:It is just simple facts all reliable sources and no exaggerations/lies etc. It's brilliant. Team Mccann will hate it.

Yes it is brilliant E-Book 307691 and the gruesome twosome will be having a conniption over it. This fantastic book has been constructed quietly without outside interference, and has documented and collated all the information to-hand, and fully reinforces the theory that the McCann's version of events is completely bogus, and that Madeleine never left the McCanns holiday let alive.

Last edited by pennylane on Sun 2 Jun - 9:14; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Jun - 8:52

pennylane wrote:
fred wrote:It is just simple facts all reliable sources and no exaggerations/lies etc. It's brilliant. Team Mccann will hate it.

Yes it is brilliant, and the gruesome twosome will be having a conniption over it. This fantastic book has been constructed quietly without outside interference, and has documented and collated all the information to-hand, and fully reinforces the theory that the McCann's version of events is completely bogus, and that Madeleine never left the McCanns holiday let alive. E-Book 307691

Morning pennylane, I just tried to print it because I have icons on the bottom of my screen so missing some of the sentences , but it won't print, instead it goes into a numbered saved file , is there anything I can do ? 112 pages is a lot to read in one go , my attention span is not the greatestLOL
The part I have read seemms to be very thorough , obviously written by someone who had access to the Files, maybe one of SY Staff copied while doing the review.?

Thanks fred, how did you find this? Well doneE-Book 944533
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 2 Jun - 9:10

I came across it first on the Jill Havern site but I don't know from where it originated. It's on several other sites too. Here's just one of them.

http://www.whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-e-book-detailing-facts-of.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 2 Jun - 9:12

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Yes it is brilliant, and the gruesome twosome will be having a conniption over it. This fantastic book has been constructed quietly without outside interference, and has documented and collated all the information to-hand, and fully reinforces the theory that the McCann's version of events is completely bogus, and that Madeleine never left the McCanns holiday let alive.

Morning pennylane, I just tried to print it because I have icons on the bottom of my screen so missing some of the sentences , but it won't print, instead it goes into a numbered saved file , is there anything I can do ? 112 pages is a lot to read in one go , my attention span is not the greatestLOL
The part I have read seemms to be very thorough , obviously written by someone who had access to the Files, maybe one of SY Staff copied while doing the review.?

Morning pandy, E-Book Icon_flower

I saw it was 112 pages and decided not to print it either. It would wipe out my cartridge. I agree it is difficult to read and digest this way, but that is how I am doing it for now.... at least until I stock up on some new cartridges.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Jun - 9:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I came across it first on the Jill Havern site but I don't know from where it originated. It's on several other sites too. Here's just one of them.

[url=http://www.whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-e-book-detailing-facts-of.html
http://www.whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-e-book-detailing-facts-of.html[/quote[/url]]
Morning NBY....got it right this time !!! I have just saved the link so can read at my leisure.

Question. I there is a really hilarious joke on a video ( I will post it here later) how can I post it elsewhere, not via an email. It won't copy and paste.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 2 Jun - 9:35

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Yes it is brilliant, and the gruesome twosome will be having a conniption over it. This fantastic book has been constructed quietly without outside interference, and has documented and collated all the information to-hand, and fully reinforces the theory that the McCann's version of events is completely bogus, and that Madeleine never left the McCanns holiday let alive.

Morning pandy, E-Book Icon_flower

I saw it was 112 pages and decided not to print it either. It would wipe out my cartridge. I agree it is difficult to read and digest this way, but that is how I am doing it for now.... at least until I stock up on some new cartridges.

Panda I just printed a few pages on 'fast draft' 'double page' per page.

When you tried to print yours, did you press the print symbol on the very top e-book page?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Jun - 10:29

uum , No I never saw it. Anyway, what I have done with the link NBY gave us is copy and paste that onto on to a blank e-mail then moved it to a saved file so I can read at my leisure.
I did ask this question earlier, there is a very funny joke video malena posted a while ago it is an ABC_1 and the Newsreader is talking about an accident with two homosexuals and a gerbil......honest, it's hysterical, he couldn't stop laughing and neither could I.E-Book 23324

How can I post that video to friends, it doesnt have a link.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 2 Jun - 10:36

I don't want it sent to me, Panda!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 3 Jun - 11:16

Word has it that the writer of the e-book is a retired policeman.

What a refreshing change after the nonsense spouted by Messrs Cowley, Edgar, Horrocks and Williams-Thomas! What a loss to their respective police forces they must have been.......

E-Book 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 3 Jun - 12:49

I read it at the weekend and think it was a good read too. I couldn;t beleive the dramatic account given by Kate about the hair sample they had taken. What a victim she makes herself out to be.

The process seemed to take ages and we all lost loads of hair. I couldn’t believe they
had to take so much. The scientist cut chunks of it from Sean and Amelie’s heads while they
were sleeping. I cried as I heard the scissors in their baby-blond hair. I felt angry that the
children had to go through this further insult. As for me, I looked as if I had alopecia.

From the e-book:
3.22 Q: What drugs does HairConfirm™ screen for?

A: HairConfirm™ screens for five different drug classes: Cocaine (cocaine &
benzoylecgonine), Marijuana (THC-COOH), Opiates (Codeine, Morphine & 6-monacteyl
morphine), Amphetamines (Meth/amphetamines & Ecstasy) and Phencyclidine (PCP, angel
dust).
Q: How many hairs are required for laboratory testing?
A: Approximately 40-50 strands cut from the scalp line at the crown (or when bundled, about
the diameter of a shoelace tip).

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 3 Jun - 13:24

well that's Kate all over going for the emotional impact, and further insult? what other insults did the twins suffer? oh and was this process undertaken by the PJ or someone else. who did the cutting and diagnosis of the twins hair, and why when they were sleeping. what is so traumatic about having hair cut in these circumstances.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Mon 3 Jun - 13:35

I think if the story of testing is true it'd need to be carried out by a forensic team who would be dressed accordingly in order to prevent contamination. If so it'd be scary for the twins so I can understand why they'd arrange it for when they were sleeping.
Molly
Molly

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 3 Jun - 14:11

ok thanks I can understand that reasoning.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content