Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens

+18
fred
kathybelle
Annabel
mossman
jinvta
AnnaEsse
tanszi
Carolina
wjk
almostgothic
Lioned
pennylane
interested
xtina
wantthetruth
keepingmum
weissnicht
Keela
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens

Post  kathybelle Wed 19 Jun - 9:38

I've just put a couple of comments on the Radaronline forum, under my Dandelion 1906 screen name. I don't think they will remain on the forum for long, there are too many McCann luvvies, who will complain.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens

Post  kathybelle Wed 19 Jun - 9:44

kathybelle wrote:I've just put a couple of comments on the Radaronline forum, under my Dandelion 1906 screen name. I don't think they will remain on the forum for long, there are too many McCann luvvies, who will complain.

I've just had a look on the forum and my comments are still there, if anyone wants to read them, they are around halfway down the page.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100‘I Know Who Took Her: ‘Serial Pedophile’s Deathbed Confession, As Madeleine McCann Case Reopens - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Jun - 10:02

Maybe someone could post a link to the new e-book - http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf - on this site and any other where comments are allowed.

No doubt it won't last long before being whooshed but at least some people may see it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 19 Jun - 10:07

AnnaEsse wrote:
tanszi wrote:seems people are slipping up all the time, the article relates to Madeleine's death and Brunty referred to her murder.

Hiya Carolina very good question.

Someone indirectly related to the case told me some time ago that the police knew what had happened to Madeleine, but that (at that time) they didn't have enough proof. 

And that Anna is infact my theory on the case, not enough evidence, now what has this review come up with? ppl are saying its going to be a white wash, if so then why are the Met taking over the case, when they could quite easily just have come back with, no new evidence, case closed.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 19 Jun - 11:41

So not even the tempting thought of a multi million reward would aanyone come forward with new information?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Wed 19 Jun - 22:38

Annabel wrote:http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/madeleine-mccann-serial-pedophile-deathbed-confession/

As Scotland Yard finally reopens the investigation into Madeleine McCann‘s disappearance, long-abandoned clues are coming back to light. Among them, the shocking deathbed confession of a serial pedophile who claimed to know who was behind her kidnapping.

Wayne Hewlett, the son of recorded pedophile Raymond Hewlett, told The Sun in 2010 that he had received an “unnerving” letter regarding the case from his father a week before he died.

“He said a very good gypsy friend he knew in Portugal had got drunk and let it out that he had stolen Maddie to order as part of a gang,” Wayne explained. “My dad said this gang had been operating a long time and had snatched children before for couples who couldn’t have children of their own. Maddie had been targeted. They took photos of children and sent them to the people they were acting for. And they said yes or no.”

Why should Scotland Yard 'finally' reopen this case - it was a crime that happened abroad, and the British authorities should only be offering help to the country it happened in; not taking over.  Aside from that, the phrases used by Wayne Hewlett, such as "very good gypsy friend", "got drunk", "let it out", "been targeted", all sound completely false.  Also, why would a child who was on holiday with a group of people, including other children, for such a short time, be targeted to be snatched in return for payment by those who can't have their own children?
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Jun - 21:09

Why is all this rubbish being regurgitated NOW....could it be our friend Clarence feeding the Papers this bull***t  because SY are investigating in the U.K.
 No one else has mentioned anthing about the McCanns since Brunt and Murray went to PDL weeks ago.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 20 Jun - 21:37

Where is the 2 neglecting doctors? Its very quiet! Have they been whooshed by Clarry to shut them up while SY do there investigating?
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 20 Jun - 22:43

SY shut them well and truly up with the story about a couple going in the apartment to comfort a crying Maddie.  And not before time!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2