Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith

+18
tigger
kitti
interested
wjk
Carolina
MaryB
margaret
comperedna
cass
almostgothic
fred
wantthetruth
Annabel
Claudia79
Lillyofthevalley
mossman
matthew
kathybelle
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blacksmith - Page 3 Empty Re: Blacksmith

Post  almostgothic Thu 27 Jun - 20:59

Thursday, 27 June 2013

PR world latest

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Blacksmith - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 27 Jun - 21:10

almostgothic wrote:Thursday, 27 June 2013

PR world latest

"They describe him (Mitchell) as a good 'sniffer'...."

Not as good as the dogs though.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Blacksmith - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 27 Jun - 21:18

PR world latest

Wow. I hope nobody's life is in danger if you know what l mean.

I don't get the second paragraph, who are the primitive natives? And the local shrines?

Maybe it won't be long until a conclusion then.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 27 Jun - 21:19

Why do people hang on to this Blacksmith person's every word. Does he/she know loads more than the rest of us.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 27 Jun - 22:21

I don't hang on his every word, I like to see what he has got to say, just as I like to see what anyone has to say on this forum. its all just opinion.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Fri 28 Jun - 5:41

margaret wrote:

PR world latest

Wow. I hope nobody's life is in danger if you know what l mean.

I don't get the second paragraph, who are the primitive natives? And the local shrines?

Maybe it won't be long until a conclusion then.
Hi Margaret

It's all just metophors.

The primitive natives are the pro's and the shrines are their fora.

As for hanging on his every word.  He's one of the more intelligent commentators, and clearly has inside knowledge and contacts within the media.  That's what makes his posts so interesting (even if sometimes his sense of humour is hard for some to take)
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Jun - 9:06

MaryB wrote:Why do people hang on to this Blacksmith person's every word.  Does he/she know loads more than the rest of us.
In this instance I don't think he's pretending to know more than anybody else - he's just having a joke. It's an extended parody about rats leaving the sinking ship because Clarence Mitchell was the PR spokesman for Costa Cruises when the Costa Concordia famously sank. In this instance, the "ship" is presented as the McCann case, the primitive natives (as wantthetruth said) are their supporters and Mitchell who is "a good sniffer", "shy unless cornered", "a whisker away from being hated", "a good swimmer" appears to be being cast in the role of the rat swimming away from the sinking hulk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Jun - 9:58

I just wish that at times he would not degenerate to a level of vulgarity that muratfan would be proud to lay claim to.

He is obviously very witty and observant but it's hard for me to give him any respect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 28 Jun - 10:02

Popcorn wrote:
MaryB wrote:Why do people hang on to this Blacksmith person's every word.  Does he/she know loads more than the rest of us.
In this instance I don't think he's pretending to know more than anybody else - he's just having a joke. It's an extended parody about rats leaving the sinking ship because Clarence Mitchell was the PR spokesman for Costa Cruises when the Costa Concordia famously sank. In this instance, the "ship" is presented as the McCann case, the primitive natives (as wantthetruth said) are their supporters and Mitchell who is "a good sniffer", "shy unless cornered", "a whisker away from being hated", "a good swimmer" appears to be being cast in the role of the rat swimming away from the sinking hulk.

It's a clever post l think, l love the comparisons to the costa case.

Mary, l wouldn't say l hang onto his every word, some posts are hard to understand but l do think he knows a lot more than l do.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 28 Jun - 10:53

...... with a "chilling sound of popping rivets".

Mahvellous.

And if I may be allowed to extend the metaphor - surely the internet truth seekers could be likened to barnacles on the flagship's bottom. Six years' worth, clinging on to it for dear life. That's a whole lot of barnacles.
Large numbers of them have, over time, slowed down the ship by adding weight and buggering up its once-smooth hull.
If only some crew member on HMS Troutbridge Rothley had found an effective abrading device  and scraped 'em all off ...

Pesky little critters, those barnacles ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 3 Jul - 14:15

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 3 Jul - 14:20

(My emoticons, wonder if there's something going on tonight then, but then he says it's half time?? It'll all come out in the wash l suppose Blacksmith - Page 3 294124 )

Ahead of the crunch game against CPS Wanderers legend  Joe Kinnear (seen in typical pose above), who claims to have taken over the stricken Liverpool Searchers, gives press conference. Kinnear appeared unsteady on his feet and unsure where he was. No change there then.

Background

Searchers were accused of match fixing in Portugal in 2007, details of which are still  emerging and threaten to swamp the remnants of a once powerful club. Inquiries revealed envelopes full of cash delivered to ground and a rogue "fund" buying property for the owners and paying out vast sums to security men and crooks. Club blamed match referee and accused him of being a "criminal" before being booed out of Portugal.Legal inquiries and litigation have bled the club dry.  Owners of  holding company now known as Team McCan't,  are in hiding and have not spoken publicly for months. Previous manager believed to be suffering from Weil's disease.

Who is Joe Kinnear?

Famously foul-mouthed football "manager" whose gaffes are all over the internet

Thinks IQ is where you buy your kitchen cupboards
   Called French midfielder Cabaye Joe Kekab in error-strewn BBC interview
   Says he's cleverer than anyone in the northeast
   Reeks of booze
   Verbal blunders attributed to surgeon's error  in 2011 when brain bypassed instead of heart

What about the team, Joe?

What about the ******* team? Time for change. They talked a good ******* game and achieved **** all. Time to bring back proper football. I'm putting Dave Edgar in goal. Strong character, best keeper in the land. Look at those ****** hands! I've grilled Kebabs about where he wants to play but he's ****** sulking. Tanner's got to go. Mathew's no better, I said to him, was it an open goal or ****** not? He won't say f*** a**.

Transfer news?

There's no ******* money left.

Joe, why won't your owners communicate anymore? Why won't they talk to anyone?

Because you lot have turned on them, that's why. Like me, they just can't be arsed.

What about the Portuguese FA?

F****** Amaral, you mean? He's bent.

Come on Joe, you don't really believe that do you? You fielded only nine players in the Portugal game, five of them were women and two of them were blind. Your team mascot disappeared and has never been seen since. And after the game  three million quid appears in your accounts. That's not the ref's fault is it?

He was biased and probably taking backhanders.   Listen that team was better than you think. They could do seventy yards in about three seconds.  Blacksmith - Page 3 294124 

Then why were they always in the bar?

I'm here to talk football

Last known appearance: mystery owners seen applauding latest defeat

What do you think went wrong?

I blame the scouting system. Six ****** years and it's produced nobody.

What about tonight's game?  Lose that one and it's the drop, isn't it?

CPS Wanderers are all p*** and wind. We're fitter than them, they don't travel well and they're a ******* girlie team.

Your fans seem terrified of them, though.  They're on twitter all day saying there's nothing to be worried about.  And the supporters' forums seem to be hysterical.

When we start winning they'll come back.

Joe, the team has been bottom of the Fair Play league for five years. Does that matter?

No.

Clarence Mitchell is said to be ill.

Yep. They say it's a vile disease.

Will he ever come back?

[laughs] Not if I turn off his ******* drip he won't.

Latest: CPS Wanderers 3 Liverpool Searchers 0

It's half time and here's BBC Radio 5 first half summary:

"Wanderers played a patient game, retaining the ball and gradually building more and more dangerous positions.  Searchers were dire. Seemed to be scared of the opposition and its slick passing. Tanner and Oldfield played in blinkers, Edgar was clumsiness and futility personified. Payne, the captain, who'd gone missing near the showers for thirty minutes before the kick-off, was unable to get his players to sing from the same team sheet.

Heads dropped. Only the blameless Webster performed. Payne was subjected to constant obscene chanting from a section of the crowd. Kinnear prowled the technical area muttering  about "****** chickens with their ******* heads cut off." The few loyal supporters left wept and held purple placards  up saying "WE WILL ALWAYS  BELIEVE".
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 3 Jul - 14:46

That was quite clever. Still I probably don't really understand it but I think I got a few little hints.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 3 Jul - 16:44

Thanks margaret, I get the drift but admit I don'y understand all of it.That's nothing new though about Blacksmith's ramblings.Blacksmith - Page 3 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 3 Jul - 17:24

He's got far too much time on his hands,been on the sherbets again.

Really needs to get a life.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 3 Jul - 17:56

Lioned wrote:He's got far too much time on his hands,been on the sherbets again.

Really needs to get a life.

YEP!!Blacksmith - Page 3 944533 
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 3 Jul - 20:17

I find Blacksmith's writing quite funny and eye opening as to the situation the McCanns must be living at this time.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 3 Jul - 21:42

I find Blacksmith can be funny, quite entertaining, sometimes hits the nail on the head, sometimes a bit rambly and I like tp see his take on stuff.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 3 Jul - 21:53

Blacksmith is at the top of his game right now.

Unlike the Liverpool Searchers... Blacksmith - Page 3 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 3 Jul - 22:06

Coldwater used to pretend to have 'insider knowledge'.

It must be a very insecure and inadequate individual who seeks some kind of lust for power whilst imbibing  himself with alcohol on the other side of a keyboard.

Copious misleading and meandering articles could be summed up in but a few words....

"One day the mccanns might get arrested,or they might not !"

Maybe he should quote a source for his next predictions guess's.

I don't think he'll ever make cult status,but it helps to pass the time i suppose.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 3 Jul - 22:32

Don't know Lioned he was the one who stated the Mccanns had asked for terms with Snr.amaral before anyone else posted it, and that has come to pass.....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 3 Jul - 23:23

Well by guessing I suppose a person could be right half the time. Bit like those fortune tellers. I see somebody whose name begins with J or is that M. or is it S. They will get it right eventually. Not saying that's the case.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Thu 4 Jul - 10:19

I believe that Blacksmith has contacts in the UK as well as in Portugal and knows what he is talking about.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 4 Jul - 17:44

And the referee blows the whistle to get the second half underway and immediately its team mcscum on the attack with their new signing Randy Deadwood running rings around the hapless defence.
And whats this Maddie United defender Julian Ustice has been kicked in the teeth,the referee has completely ignored claims of a foul ! And given a free kick to the mcscums.
J.Ustice has been carried off and Maddie United are down to ten men.
Deadwood shapes up to take the free kick this is in a dangerous position ,he shoots,he scores..........

Some people are on the pitch.....They think its all over !......

It is now.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 4 Jul - 17:53

We should off guessed when Clarence Mitchell was shipped out as their 'cover upper'/spokesman that this was political.

This is so big....bigger than the death of a child....so big that she's secondary .

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next