Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers

5 posters

Go down

Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers Empty Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers

Post  Panda Fri 2 Aug - 8:01

Simon Cowell 'accused of adultery in divorce papers'
Simon Cowell has reportedly been named in divorce papers filed by the husband of his married lover Lauren Silverman, as it was claimed The X Factor judge and the New York socialite are expecting a baby.

Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman in Los Angeles in 2012
By Daniel Johnson
3:40PM BST 01 Aug 2013

Andrew Silverman’s brother Alexander accused the music mogul of “betrayal”, as divorce papers apparently filed by Mr Silverman in the Manhattan Supreme Court prompted speculation that Cowell could be called as a witness, with adultery allegedly cited as the reason for ending the marriage.

Alexander Silverman told the New York Post: “It is an unbelievable story of betrayal. It is a sad story and a tragic story.”

It was reported yesterday that Lauren Silverman, 36, is about “ten weeks pregnant” with Cowell’s child.

Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman in St Barts in 2012 (SPLASH)

The trio had previously been pictured on holiday on a yacht in St Barts in the Caribbean in January 2012. There are reports that Cowell has been seeing Mrs Silverman for more than a year.

Related Articles
Simon Cowell: Marriage is boring, I prefer being on my own
31 May 2013
Why Simon Cowell’s light touch is in vain
18 Apr 2013
Simon Cowell threatens return to X Factor judging panel
24 Mar 2013
Simon Cowell 'expecting baby with friend's wife'
31 Jul 2013

Cowell’s mother Julie told The Sun she was “delighted” by the news.

Divorce lawyer Vanessa Lloyd Platt said it was “a very unusual” step to name him.

Ms Platt told the Daily Mail: “It's a very unusual thing to name him. And considering they are all supposed to be friends it's a very unusual step to take.

“Andrew would have not only had to name him, but Simon would also have had to be served with the papers. It's all going to very muddy, muddled and an absolute nightmare for Simon.”

Cowell offered no comment about the pregnancy reports when leaving television studios in Los Angeles last night after filming The X Factor USA.

On a Wednesday, a close friend of Cowell told the Daily Mail that he is “freaked out” by the news.

They added: “Simon is in no doubt the child is his. Simon is [said to be] freaked out by this but there is no question that he will not support the child.

“In the harem hierarchy, Lauren is regarded as the fun, party girl. The other girls have all met her, they know who she is and they have been reduced to tears by this.”

The Britain’s Got Talent judge’s lawyer in America said there was “no comment” from the star on Wednesday evening.

Britain's Got Talent judge David Walliams tweeted about the news, saying: "Oh yeah, and @SimonCowell is doing a baby with a lady."

He added: "For the record @SimonCowell and I tried to have a baby together for many years. But I just couldn't get pregnant."

Cowell has previously spoken about how he did not want to have children, and split with his fiancée Mezhgan Hussainy last year.

In a 2009 interview he said: “God, no. I couldn’t have children. If I had them here drawing on the walls I’d go nuts.”

In an interview with the Daily Telegraph earlier this year, he said he “couldn’t think of anything worse than being in an unhappy marriage” and that he felt the way most people lived marriage was boring.

The music mogul, who was born in Lambeth in London, admitted he had remained on good terms with his ex-girlfriends.

“The love I have for my ex–girlfriends will always be there, so I think that's true love. People confuse ego, lust, insecurity with true love. But for me, whether it's Jackie, Mezhgan, Sinitta or Terri, they will be in my life for ever.

“I genuinely love them."
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers Empty Re: Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers

Post  Panda Sun 4 Aug - 15:55

Apparently , although the US has a "no blame" divorce facility(how intelligent is that!) Lauren's Husband has named Simon Cowell, probably because he doesn't want to pay Maintenance and to show Simon up as a supposed frind who was having it off with his Wife.Simon's mother is reported to be very excited but Simon has engaged a top Lawyer and is very upset.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers Empty Re: Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers

Post  Guest Sun 4 Aug - 17:43

I wonder who the lawyers are - it was Carter-Ruck on a previous occasion!

According to The Mirror, the relationship is already over.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/simon-cowell-found-out-baby-2122376
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 4 Aug - 18:30

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I wonder who the lawyers are - it was Carter-Ruck on a previous occasion!

According to The Mirror, the relationship is already over.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/simon-cowell-found-out-baby-2122376

I think it must be an american Lawyer this time, the case will be heard there.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 4 Aug - 19:40

Simon Cowell Jets Off To St Tropez, As Negotiations 'Break Down' Between Lauren And Andrew Silverman

The Huffington Post UK | Posted: 04/08/2013 09:52 BST | Updated: 04/08/2013 10:15 BST

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/04/simon-cowell-st-tropez-lauren-silverman-baby-_n_3702957.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D199176

Simon Cowell has upped and left Los Angeles, in the midst of the scandal over his married, pregnant lover and her furious husband, to take his annual sojourn in the St Tropez sun.
The X Factor supremo is expected to spend a month on a luxury cruiser in the Mediterranean, where is he is usually joined by a selection of his favourite ladies - ex-fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy, longtime confidante Jackie Sinclair and Sinitta.
Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers O-SIMON-COWELL-570
Simon Cowell seemed a tad bashful at the US X Factor launch last week in LA
The timing is particularly ironic, as the yacht expected to house Cowell and his coterie for the next month, the Slipstream, is the very same one on which he was pictured last year cuddling up to Lauren Silverman, the New York socialite now at the centre of the storm over her relationship with Cowell, her divorce announcement and custody battle for her seven-year-old son.
Meanwhile, there are conflicting reports over whether Cowell's 'harem' are "furious" with him over the news of his impending fatherhood, or "standing by him 100%" as he battles to keep his family image intact in the US over the news of his affair... or maybe both.
Elsewhere, Andrew Silverman's family have voiced their distress at his wife's "cruel, inhuman" treatment of him, while Lauren's own mother has broken her silence, telling the Sun that her daughter did not set out to "trap" Cowell, and blasted claims that she was some sort of gold-digger.
And news that Andrew Silverman has named Cowell as co-respondent in his divorce papers, citing adultery, could mean that the famously private Cowell could be forced to dig out personal details of his enormous fortune in a public courtroom, as the group go into battle over custody.
Oh, and Lauren Silverman "wants to get married to Cowell as soon as possible".
So, all in all, he could probably do with a holiday.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 4 Aug - 20:23

Thanks malena, I think Cowell is a cad, having a fling with his friends wife, but I think Lauren is even worse . As amarried Woman having an affair you would think she would take precautions to make sure she would not get pregnant. Cowell is the gay Lothario, whatever we think he must have something to stay friends with his exes. If this Laren thinks she will marry Cowell , I think she is in for a shock.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 4 Aug - 21:02

Panda wrote:
Thanks malena, I think Cowell is a cad, having a fling with his friends wife, but I think Lauren is even worse . As amarried Woman having an affair you would think she would take precautions to make sure she would not get pregnant. Cowell is the gay Lothario, whatever we think he must have something to stay friends with his exes. If this Laren thinks she will marry Cowell , I think she is in for a shock.
All these 'celebrities' seem to have the morals of rabid and degenerate alley cats. Small wonder Carter Ruck charge huge amounts to keep the lid on the deviant happenings in the perverted day to day life of rich folk.

You are right though Panda, Cowell won't marry her, he'll shell out a couple of mill to buy them off and his and their disgusting lives will go on as before.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 6 Aug - 18:25

Agree! he'll never marry her, and the poor child which she obviously planned will be (in)famous for all the wrong reasons, she is a gold digging trollop, who will stop at nothing for fame (perhaps) and fortune! She is nothing better than a 'penny whore'
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 6 Aug - 18:46

fred wrote:Agree!  he'll never marry her, and the poor child which she obviously planned will be (in)famous for all the wrong reasons, she is a gold digging trollop, who will stop at nothing for fame (perhaps) and fortune!  She is nothing better than a 'penny whore'

You can say that again fred, as a married woman it was her responsibility to take precautions . I't no excuse for simon's behaviour towards a friend but he is vain enough to think he did nothing wrong.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 16 Aug - 13:04

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/15/simon-cowell-lauren-silverman-divorce_n_3761619.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl3%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D201837

Simon Cowell Avoids Court Battle As Lauren Silverman Settles Divorce From Husband

The Huffington Post UK/PA | Posted: 15/08/2013 15:21 BST | Updated: 15/08/2013 15:21 BST

Simon Cowell's alleged baby mama Lauren Silverman has agreed a divorce settlement with her former husband, meaning the 'X Factor' boss has avoided the prospect of a court appearance.
According to reports, Simon was named as a 'co-respondent' in the New York socialite's divorce papers by her husband Andrew, and faced the possibility of being called to give evidence.
Simon Cowell

However, a statement released by Ms Silverman's lawyers said: "The matter has been resolved and the parties have moved on."
Lauren - who has a seven-year-old son Adam with her soon to be ex-husband - is reported to be in line for a multimillion-pound payout from him.
Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers O-LAUREN-SILVERMAN-570
Lauren Silverman

Meanwhile, it has been claimed that Carmen Electra ended her relationship with Simon after 'catching him in the act' with Lauren, if you catch our drft.
A source told E! news: “Carmen was at Simon’s house when she literally busted him with Lauren.
Simon and Carmen Electra

“Simon called her a friend, but there was nothing platonic about what was going on between them, if you know what I mean."
Simon has remained tight-lipped about the whole baby scandal and refused to comment directly when he appeared at a press conference in Los Angeles earlier this month ahead of the new series of the US version of the talent show.
"I've haven't read the newspapers," the 53-year-old joked, as he was questioned about the reports.
Asked if his schedule would be affected by being a father, he replied: "I really haven't read the newspapers. Did I miss anything?"
He added: "Unfortunately, I have to keep this, for the moment, private. It's just one of those things. Thank you very much anyway."
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 16 Aug - 13:52

malena stool wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/15/simon-cowell-lauren-silverman-divorce_n_3761619.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl3%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D201837

Simon Cowell Avoids Court Battle As Lauren Silverman Settles Divorce From Husband

The Huffington Post UK/PA | Posted: 15/08/2013 15:21 BST | Updated: 15/08/2013 15:21 BST

Simon Cowell's alleged baby mama Lauren Silverman has agreed a divorce settlement with her former husband, meaning the 'X Factor' boss has avoided the prospect of a court appearance.
According to reports, Simon was named as a 'co-respondent' in the New York socialite's divorce papers by her husband Andrew, and faced the possibility of being called to give evidence.
Simon Cowell

However, a statement released by Ms Silverman's lawyers said: "The matter has been resolved and the parties have moved on."
Lauren - who has a seven-year-old son Adam with her soon to be ex-husband - is reported to be in line for a multimillion-pound payout from him.
Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers O-LAUREN-SILVERMAN-570
Lauren Silverman

Meanwhile, it has been claimed that Carmen Electra ended her relationship with Simon after 'catching him in the act' with Lauren, if you catch our drft.
A source told E! news: “Carmen was at Simon’s house when she literally busted him with Lauren.
Simon and Carmen Electra

“Simon called her a friend, but there was nothing platonic about what was going on between them, if you know what I mean."
Simon has remained tight-lipped about the whole baby scandal and refused to comment directly when he appeared at a press conference in Los Angeles earlier this month ahead of the new series of the US version of the talent show.
"I've haven't read the newspapers," the 53-year-old joked, as he was questioned about the reports.
Asked if his schedule would be affected by being a father, he replied: "I really haven't read the newspapers. Did I miss anything?"
He added: "Unfortunately, I have to keep this, for the moment, private. It's just one of those things. Thank you very much anyway."
Cowell's big belly fits neatly into the curve below that woman's breasts! Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 294124 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 16 Aug - 13:55

Fancy you spotting that, Anna....   Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 23324 made to measure...Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 613255
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 16 Aug - 14:17

Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 1346_big
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 16 Aug - 15:34

AnnaEsse wrote:Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 1346_big
Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 23324 Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 23324 Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 23324 Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 613255
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Aug - 22:50

I know I'm a pedantic old git but Simon Cowell can't be accused of adultery as he's not married.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Sep - 8:46

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Sep - 8:52

Somehow, as a non Sun subscriber, I'm going to have to cope without reading this article!

I was very disappointed (to put it mildly) to read elsewhere that Sinitta admitted to having an abortion only 4 years ago. As far as I know, there was no pressing medical need for this.

She has two adopted children - so presumably thought she couldn't have any of her own - and I find this a very strange decision indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 29 Sep - 9:13

Is he sure that he is the father....after all, was she still with her husband at the same time as him...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Sep - 9:17

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Somehow, as a non Sun subscriber, I'm going to have to cope without reading this article!

I was very disappointed (to put it mildly) to read elsewhere that Sinitta admitted to having an abortion only 4 years ago. As far as I know, there was no pressing medical need for this.

She has two adopted children - so presumably thought she couldn't have any of her own - and I find this a very strange decision indeed.
I havn't been following Simon's love life until now. NBY I don't think Simon can be accused of Adultery because he is not married? Not long ago he was fobbing off the Press about the relationship, now he appears to be going Public.......I don't much like him , but would be surprised if he wants to marry her.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Sep - 9:19

kitti wrote:Is he sure that he is the father....after all, was she still with her husband at the same time as him...
Kitti, I'm sure he has had a Paternity test if only so he wouldn't have to pay maintenance.Simon Cowell "accused of adultery" in Divorce Papers 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Sep - 10:21

Yes, it's a typically silly tabloid headline mentioning Simon Cowell and adultery as he cannot be accused of that. It does seem clear though from the rest of the article that the term is correctly used in the divorce papers served by Mrs Silverman's husband.

I wish that tabloids would also not use the archaic words "lover" and /or "mistress" when talking about unmarried couples.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Sep - 10:32

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes, it's a typically silly tabloid headline mentioning Simon Cowell and adultery as he cannot be accused of that. It does seem clear though from the rest of the article that the term is correctly used in the divorce papers served by Mrs Silverman's husband.

I wish that tabloids would also not use the archaic words "lover" and /or "mistress" when talking about unmarried couples.
The word Marriage means nothing now....it was originally defined as a Legal undertaking for a Man and Woman to live together and have children. Now we have Lesbians and Homosexuals being able to marry in Church, surrogate Mothers and donor sperm, what next ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down