Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing People Charity. What they didn't want you to read on their website!

+2
ProfessorPlum
DavidA
6 posters

Go down

Missing People Charity.  What they didn't want you to read on their website! Empty Missing People Charity. What they didn't want you to read on their website!

Post  Guest Fri 9 Aug - 14:44

http://www.scribd.com/doc/99867333/Missing-People-Facebook-Deletions

Very enlightening! But also very encouraging to see that a) very few people were in favour of Kate McCann being made an ambassador and b) somebody saved it all and has turned it into a Scribd document that anyone can download!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing People Charity.  What they didn't want you to read on their website! Empty Re: Missing People Charity. What they didn't want you to read on their website!

Post  DavidA Fri 9 Aug - 15:47

This is very interesting. Someone within the Missing People charity is protecting Kate, more than is normal.

Also I am not sure about the legality of this. As a registered charity I believe they have to uphold freedom of speech. I believe they must disable comment features if they do not like the comments. As a charity, I do not think they are allowed to falsify the information received and released.

Someone within Missing People who can administer this page should look at the IP address of the person responsible. Is it Kate herself or a member of the family?

Clearly, if this charity was not corrupt before, it is now due to Kate McCann's involvement.

EDIT

I see in 2012  Missing People CEO Martin Houghton-Brown left. But it appears he was friendly with the McCanns. So he is friendly with them, Kate becomes ambassador, and he leaves. I do not know what the time scales of these things were and if it is significant or not. Did he decide he had made a mistake, or do the McCanns have many people happy to help them gain status?

Last edited by DavidA on Fri 9 Aug - 15:57; edited 2 times in total
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :
Missing People Charity.  What they didn't want you to read on their website! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing People Charity.  What they didn't want you to read on their website! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Missing People Charity.  What they didn't want you to read on their website! Empty Re: Missing People Charity. What they didn't want you to read on their website!

Post  weissnicht Fri 9 Aug - 15:52

Well done, who ever did it Missing People Charity.  What they didn't want you to read on their website! 307691 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Missing People Charity.  What they didn't want you to read on their website! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing People Charity.  What they didn't want you to read on their website! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Fri 9 Aug - 16:00

The majority of those names are from the forums
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 9 Aug - 16:16

I can't open it :(
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 9 Aug - 16:44

ProfessorPlum wrote:The majority of those names are from the forums
Doesn't alter the fact that this charity are falsifying public information. They should show all the comments or none at all, like David says.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 9 Aug - 17:45

One thing is for sure.
The time will come when they rue the day they appointed Madam Ambassador.

But they can't say that they'd never been warned.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 9 Aug - 18:42

the majority of names maybe from the forums, I don't know. I don't think its important. what is important is that a number of people have voiced their concerns over the appointment and the reasons for their valid concerns. so someone else known to them, probably to pinky too, has put K forward. when will this syncophantic drivel stop. why don't any of them read the police files and realise that all is not as it seems with the McCanns, and we have to suffer them rammed down our throats mediawise at every opportunity these idiots give them. Missing people should be ashamed to link themselves with K McC as an ambassador or don't they care how people and children came to be listed as missing. oh and is that correct that Madeleine is not listed with them as missing. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 10 Aug - 6:34

almostgothic and tanszi, Yes, I couldn't agree more, with both of you.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down