Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

+53
interested
jeanmonroe
Wintabells
maebee
tanszi
frencheuropean
Lioned
cass
wjk
dazedandconfused
fuzeta
the slave
MaryB
wantthetruth
Claudia79
jassi
Karen
LJC
Justiceforallkids
Chris
Krisy22
saloongirl
dutchclogs
Annabel
margaret
James
quickfingers
pennylane
Panda
mara thon
Keela
comperedna
T4two
Angelina
Carolina
jinvta
mumbles
weissnicht
chrissie1
devonmum
AnneGuedes
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
HiDeHo
bill516
JOHNFRANCIS
Freja53
Loopdaloop
matthew
kathybelle
chrissie
Palmeras16
SteveT
57 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  kathybelle Mon 9 Sep - 10:33

Panda wrote:Your'e right Carolina, the 6 months ended in August, so we just have to wait and see. This is from the mccann Files, too long for me to copy and paste:grin: 

Judges Ruling on McCann/Amaral trial    http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/01/trial-that-opposes-mccanns-and-goncalo.html
Good morning Panda, here is the link from the files.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id426.html

Isobel Duarte says, that if they win the case, every penny of the damages, will go into Madeleine's fund. What she doesn't say, is what will happen to the money, after it reaches the fund. Clarence Mitchell states towards the end of this video, in the link below, that the McCanns and their wider family, can use the money to assist their finances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFZy2f2yQJA

Then Clarence will take his cut, which unless he has had a pay rise or a pay cut (very unlikely) stands at £30k per year, for his part time job as the McCanns spokesman. It appears that Clarence has had a pay cut, according to the link below, he receives £28k.

http://clarencemitchell.webs.com/

According to the link below, it appears Clarence hasn't had a pay cut, it appears he does get £30k per year. Oh what the heck, whether he gets £30k per year or £30 per year, he still gets money from Madeleine's fund, which was supposedly set up to find her. Mitchell should not be taking any money out of the fund, because they don't need a spokesman. They have proved time and time again, how mouthy they can be in their media interviews, as they defend themselves, when an interviewer, dares ask them questions that haven't been approved by the 'Gruesome Twosome.'

I suppose if the McCanns win, there will be no lawyers fees to pay, but the McCanns will find a use for this money and it certainly won't be used to search for Madeleine. No one, apart from the Portuguese police, the locals who stayed off work for more than a week, the staff from the Ocean Club and maybe the staff from the Tapas bar, along with a group of holiday makers, has ever physically searched for Madeleine.

The McCanns won't be using Madeleine's money to pay for investigating Madeleine's disappearance, because the British Taxpayer, is funding Scotland Yards 'whitewash'. The poor souls, who are taxpayers and were duped into donating to this fund, are donating again, without having a choice.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  Panda Mon 9 Sep - 11:26

Morning Kathybelle, thanks for the info, Clarence left as PR to the McCanns a long time ago , he makes only 3 ot 4 comments a years and gets paid £28,000???

I hadn't seen thhat Video before, only watched a bit of it so far but what the H*** does he look like with that hair...I won't call it style.Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 294124 

"There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine has come to harm"....do you want to enlarge on that Clarence, Madeleiene has only been missing for 6 years ????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Sep - 11:30

The "no evidence...." is of course the McCanns' mantra.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 9 Sep - 11:57

Not Born Yesterday wrote:The "no evidence...." is of course the McCanns' mantra.

Thanks NBY, do we know how much Kate raised....I notice the Tapas group sponsored Gerry. Also noticed when he asked for people to buy the Book that it was published in several languages , did Kate publish the exact Royalty figure that was supposed to be given to the Fund? I don't remember it being put on their Find Madeleiene site.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Mon 9 Sep - 14:45

Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:The "no evidence...." is of course the McCanns' mantra.

Thanks NBY, do we know how much Kate raised....I notice the Tapas group sponsored Gerry. Also noticed when he asked for people to buy the Book that it was published in several languages , did Kate publish the exact Royalty figure that was supposed to be given to the Fund? I don't remember it being put on their Find Madeleiene site.
Anyway, only the royalties from the book went to so called search. Not her own money, only some tiny %from the sales.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 9 Sep - 15:36

weissnicht wrote:
Panda wrote:

Anyway, only the royalties from the book went to so called search. Not her own money, only some tiny %from the sales.
Yes weissnicht and as far as I remember the sum was not mentioned on the accounts as a seperate income. The book was published in several Countries ,including Sweden so unless the royalties were credited to Madeleine's Fund direct from the Publisher we will never know . The first Book sold extremely well , the second was 29 pages added to the first book....a big con and the 3rd Book has not been mentioned at all . I reckon the Publisher had second thoughts.Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 9 Sep - 16:07

Quite apart from there being absolutely no evidence of an abduction, provided by anyone, has JT ever confirmed it was definitely Madeleine she saw being carried off?
No if's, no maybe's, no might have been's, has she ever sworn on oath that it was Madeleine being carried away?
And how would she know?
She didn't see the childs head did she?
Only the pyjamas.
Apparently the only pyjamas of that kind anywhere in the world.
So would it be fair to say that eagle eyed Jane could actually recognise Madeleine's feet and legs compared to any other child, in the world, of that age.

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 9 Sep - 16:58

jeanmonroe, Jane Tanner didn't even mention this for a while , had she been sure why didn't she stop the man and ask him what he was doing ?

Amaral dismisses her "sighting" yet she still maintained on the Panorama report "I know what I saw"
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Sep - 18:30

On the first telling, what she saw was a man "carrying a bundle of clothes that might have been a child." Since then, the whole story, like the bundle, has grown arms and legs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 9 Sep - 18:44

Iris wrote:On the first telling, what she saw was a man "carrying a bundle of clothes that might have been a child."  Since then, the whole story, like the bundle, has grown arms and legs.
I really can't understand why the PJ did not call for a recon while the McCanns were still in Portugal , the Police had rented 5a from the owner for a year from June or July.the McCanns left Portugal in September . Their statements obviously did not agree and all the OC Staff would have been available. If Madeleine had been missing from 5th May by August it would have been a serious enough case to warrant a recon.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Sep - 18:50

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 9 Sep - 19:32

Panda wrote:Morning Kathybelle, thanks for the info, Clarence left as PR to the McCanns a long time ago , he makes only 3 ot 4 comments a years and gets paid £28,000???

I hadn't seen thhat Video before, only watched a bit of it so far but what the H*** does he look like with that hair...I won't call it style.Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 294124 

"There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine has come to harm"....do you want to enlarge on that Clarence, Madeleiene has only been missing for 6 years  ????
Lol Panda, sorry I forgot to warn you about Clarence's hairstyle. I put the same video, on Nancy Grace's Facebook page and I forgot to warn those posters about Clarence's hairstyle.

One of the posters said "What's that stuck on his head?" Lol. Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 6 294124 

I bet the McCanns roasted Clarence, when he revealed that their wider family, were able to use money from the fund to aid their finances. I honesty believe all of the McCanns family know that if Madeleine is ever found, she won't be found alive. If there was a chance of her being found alive, none of them, would have touched one penny of her fund and that goes for Clarence.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 9 Sep - 20:23

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:On the first telling, what she saw was a man "carrying a bundle of clothes that might have been a child."  Since then, the whole story, like the bundle, has grown arms and legs.
I really can't understand why the PJ did not call for a recon while the McCanns were still in Portugal , the Police had rented 5a from the owner for a year from June or July.the McCanns left Portugal in September . Their statements obviously did not agree and all the OC Staff would have been available. If Madeleine had been missing from 5th May by August it would have been a serious enough case to warrant a recon.
Once again, the PJ did not rent 5A and you are perpetuating a myth. Not to call it a deliberate lie.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 9 Sep - 23:03

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Panda: it isn't true about the PJ renting the flat.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t24043p30-what-happened-to-madeleine-mccann#449938
How many times must I have to prove this. This snippet is from Faked Abduction

This article was from a translation kindly provided by Joana Morais)

An interesting fact from today’s Diário de Notícias (not on-line):

NOTW paid around €40.000 Euros/$61.88 U.S. dollars/£31.77 British pounds to do the pictures inside the McCanns apartment.

The apartment 5A, was registered at a certain time to 4 people. In 2006 after the death of Michael William McCann, Ruth Margaret McCann become the sole owner. The apartment has a T2 Typology, which in architectural terms means a two bedroom flat. Ruth McCann told her conditions to the persons responsible of the tourist’s resort, Ocean Club, that the apartment would only be available to rent for a period of one year and for the minimum amount of 24 thousand Euros.

Several proposals appeared, the majority came from British Tabloids, surpassing the value requested by the owner of the apartment.

Last week, Ruth McCann, who lives in the UK, arrived at Praia da Luz (PdL) and requested the key from the reception at the Ocean Club. Discretely, she entered the apartment with a photographer from the English Tabloid News of The World (NOTW). The photos and the footage taken that day from inside the apartment cost around €40.000 Euros ($61.88 U.S. dollars/£31.77 British Pounds).

The apartment has been closed since July for the Judiciary Police investigations, who awaits for the possibility of a re-enactment of the night of the 3rd of May to be done on that location. That diligence is the one who is conditioning the rental of the apartment

The Article was written by Diario de Noticia a respected Portugese Paper. Also I remember seeing the photo of Madeleine's bed only it had a greenand red Duvet cover and looked as if it had been taken from the inside of the bedroom
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Sep - 23:08

Where does it say that the PJ rented the apartment for a year???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Sep - 23:08

I'm sorry Panda but I can't see anything about the PJ renting the flat.

They had access to it obviously and hoped to stage a reconstruction of what supposedly happened on 3rd May but that doesn't mean they were paying rent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 9 Sep - 23:11

You think what you like, I'm not arguing any more.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 10 Sep - 0:09

Panda, where in that article does it say that the PJ rented 5A (which I know for a fact it didn't)?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Sep - 6:52

It stipulates that once the re-enactment has taken place THEN the apt can be rented out again .......it hasn't to this day been done.

The pictures were taken OUTSIDE the window off the apt.

I cant see anyone agreeing to a measly £30 for letting the NOTW into the apt to take pictures when selling the pictures could off got them thousands.

If you look at the angle off the picture you can see it was taken from OUTSIDE the window ...that is off course it was apt 5a, it could off been ANY apt and ANY bed in that apt.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 10 Sep - 11:51

Any confirmation yet about the dates?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Sep - 12:12

Per the Jill Havern site, it's 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th and 27th September.

We will have to wait and see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 10 Sep - 13:19

Thanks NBY.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Tue 10 Sep - 14:22

I have a horrible feeling that those dates will pass and no court case: McCann v Amaral will be listed... and then we shall all be wondering if it is merely the dreadfully slow progression of anything to do with the law (not just in Portugal).
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 10 Sep - 15:35

comperedna wrote:I have a horrible feeling that those dates will pass and no court case: McCann v Amaral will be listed... and then we shall all be wondering if it is merely the dreadfully slow progression of anything to do with the law (not just in Portugal).
Well, I never thought i'd agree with you, but yes, I feel the same!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 11 Sep - 14:25

Those are the court dates but the first date is to discuss recent changes in legislation and whether it will affect this case ( so I believe).
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next