Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wright Stuffed by Dr. Martin Roberts

+15
Panda
wantthetruth
almostgothic
kitti
Chris
maebee
jeanmonroe
wjk
fuzeta
tanszi
oversoon
cass
pennylane
devonmum
frencheuropean
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wright Stuffed by Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Panda Wed 25 Sep - 22:53

almostgothic , if the McCanns lose this case Clarence will be seen to have failed in his PR role and will not find it easy to get a job , he has been strangely silent during the trial, no comment at all, a rat deserting a sinking ship I suspect.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wright Stuffed by Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Guest Wed 25 Sep - 22:54

Surely the McCanns have had their quota of 10 witnesses. They aren't allowed any more.

Mind you, with the performance of some of them, I bet Dr Amaral is kicking himself that he didn't call them himself. They've done more good for his side of things than they have for Kate's. The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 294124 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 25 Sep - 23:26

Iris wrote:Surely the McCanns have had their quota of 10 witnesses.  They aren't allowed any more.

Mind you, with the performance of some of them, I bet Dr Amaral is kicking himself that he didn't call them himself.  They've done more good for his side of things than they have for Kate's. The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 294124 
Who were the 10 Iris? Mrs Hubbard, Kate,s Mother, Philomena, Emma Roach, Dr. Trickey and Michael Wright ....who have I missed? Is Pinto acting for Amaral?

I wonder if the fact that the Tapas 9 refused to attend a recon will be brought up after Stuart Prior told Rachel Mpilly "no useful purpose would be served", hardly the attitude from a senior Police Officer supposedly there to help the Portugese Police, who admittedly left it rather late to request.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Thu 26 Sep - 0:05

Sorry but when I see this:
when Madeleine McCann was abducted in Portugal.
, I never read any further.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 26 Sep - 11:52

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:Surely the McCanns have had their quota of 10 witnesses.  They aren't allowed any more.

Mind you, with the performance of some of them, I bet Dr Amaral is kicking himself that he didn't call them himself.  They've done more good for his side of things than they have for Kate's. The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 294124 
Who were the 10 Iris? Mrs Hubbard, Kate,s Mother, Philomena, Emma Roach, Dr. Trickey and Michael Wright ....who have I missed?  Is Pinto acting for Amaral?

I wonder if the fact that the Tapas 9 refused to attend a recon will be brought up after Stuart Prior told Rachel Mpilly "no useful purpose would be served", hardly the attitude from a senior Police Officer supposedly  there to help the Portugese Police, who admittedly left it rather late to request.
I believe it is Emma Loach not Roach. There was the woman from Lift Consulting and the lawyer McBride. Pinto would not be appearing for Amaral nor would Amaral be likely to call him.

ETA I forgot Gomez and Ribelo - easily done considering the significance of their evidence!
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 Sep - 12:16

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Who were the 10 Iris? Mrs Hubbard, Kate,s Mother, Philomena, Emma Roach, Dr. Trickey and Michael Wright ....who have I missed?  Is Pinto acting for Amaral?

I wonder if the fact that the Tapas 9 refused to attend a recon will be brought up after Stuart Prior told Rachel Mpilly "no useful purpose would be served", hardly the attitude from a senior Police Officer supposedly  there to help the Portugese Police, who admittedly left it rather late to request.
I believe it is Emma Loach not Roach. There was the woman from Lift Consulting and the lawyer McBride. Pinto would not be appearing for Amaral nor would Amaral be likely to call him.

ETA I forgot Gomez and Ribelo - easily done considering the significance of their evidence!
Yes. I meant Loach, it is her Dad Kenneth who is a famous Film Director . So with all the Celebrities the McCanns rubbed shoulders with, not one Tapas Member, no Clarence , seems nobody of any note wants to stick their neck out. Since Michael Wright used the internet to dredge up the 3a's forum, maybe Amaral will use the internet videos to show Kate laughing outside the Church,T.V. interviews around Europe to publish her Books etc. The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 26 Sep - 12:19

More to the point....why hasn't Gerry McCann stood up and told his story off the anguish they went through ....for Madeleine.

Why hasn't he?

I didn't expect Kate McCann to stand up because she can't be trusted on the stand...but Gerry!

He could off bluffed his way through like he has in the past 6 years......he did at Leveson...oh I forgot...that was for themselves...not not even for the twins he was there.

Unbelievable ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 26 Sep - 12:49

If KM or GM ever took the stand in a libel trial their army of expensive lawyers would all get a case of the screaming habdabs and run for the hills.
Even in PR terms they are a liability - HE can't even be seen in the same country, let alone outside the courthouse, after his previous show of character-revealing histrionics - SHE attends despite advice to stay home, and look where that smart-assed decision has got them. Added to the fact that hardly anyone is convinced by her achingly bad performances to camera ... wooden statement > "No Questions!" > grin.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 Sep - 13:24

Notice how Kate dressed down for her appearance at the Courthouse, long straight hair, dowdy clothes , nobody believes Gerry's reason for not attending was to look after his children .The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Sep - 12:37

Which translation of Amaral's book did Wright send to the McCanns in August 2008? I tried checking my blog for dates on mine and found I'd edited so much I couldn't tell. However, I had a brainwave! The book I translated from, the French edition, was published in 2009! So, does anyone know if there was a translation by any of the Portuguese people online in August 2008 because it wasn't mine!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Sep - 12:53

AnnaEsse wrote:Which translation of Amaral's book did Wright send to the McCanns in August 2008? I tried checking my blog for dates on mine and found I'd edited so much I couldn't tell. However, I had a brainwave! The book I translated from, the French edition, was published in 2009! So, does anyone know if there was a translation by any of the Portuguese people online in August 2008 because it wasn't mine!
He didn't send any translations to the McCanns in 2008 Anna, because his testimony is nothing but a pack of lies, from start to finish. He says he's got screenshot evidence of That Thread too; the Judge has demanded to see it, so where is it? Is it like The Last Photo where it's going to take three months before it's produced?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 29 Sep - 13:00

AnnaEsse wrote:Which translation of Amaral's book did Wright send to the McCanns in August 2008? I tried checking my blog for dates on mine and found I'd edited so much I couldn't tell. However, I had a brainwave! The book I translated from, the French edition, was published in 2009! So, does anyone know if there was a translation by any of the Portuguese people online in August 2008 because it wasn't mine!
I read your translation in 2009

As far as I'm aware that was the first and only one availabe.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Sep - 13:04

wantthetruth wrote:
I read your translation in 2009

As far as I'm aware that was the first and only one availabe.
First comment on my translation was in June 2009, so that gives a good idea of when it was first posted, but the book was published in 2009 anyway!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Sep - 13:09

Iris wrote:
He didn't send any translations to the McCanns in 2008 Anna, because his testimony is nothing but a pack of lies, from start to finish.  He says he's got screenshot evidence of That Thread too; the Judge has demanded to see it, so where is it?  Is it like The Last Photo where it's going to take three months before it's produced?
I think Michael Wright was used by the McCanns because they couldn't testify and I bet it was Gerry or Kate who trawled the internet and gave him the information.The McCanns had ample time to testify but they chose not to, Gerry going to Portugal was a damage limitation exercise and to meet Duarte armed with more information she should have against Amaral, her histrionics at the injunction trial won't wash here.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Sun 29 Sep - 15:54

Apparently their 'lawyers' translated the book from the original Portuguese.
Apparently. According to Pinky.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 29 Sep - 15:57

Another great article by Dr. Martin Roberts at www.mccannfiles.com entitled "Wright's Folly" dated 27 September, 2013 (you'll have to scroll down).
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 Sep - 16:11

I wrote a summary of the book on my blog the day the book was published in Portugal.

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.pt/2008/07/ouch.html
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Sep - 16:40

interested wrote:Another great article by Dr. Martin Roberts at www.mccannfiles.com entitled "Wright's Folly" dated 27 September, 2013 (you'll have to scroll down).
Thanks. According to this, Michael Wright said he had emailed the McCanns a translation of Amaral's book that was on the internet in August 2008, but the French version, which I translated wasn't published until May 2009.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Sep - 17:01

Claudia79 wrote:I wrote a summary of the book on my blog the day the book was published in Portugal.

Thanks Claudia. Maybe that's what Michael Wright was referring to.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Sep - 17:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I wrote a summary of the book on my blog the day the book was published in Portugal.

Then it's not a "translation of the book". It's a synopsys. Another lie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 Sep - 17:41

AnnaEsse wrote:

But what I did was not a translation. I summarised the book.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 Sep - 17:42

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Then it's not a "translation of the book".  It's a synopsys.  Another lie.
Exactly!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Sep - 17:47

Anybody is allowed to read a book, write a summary of it and critique it, and then put it on a blog. Nobody has done anything wrong here. And Anna's translation was not published until many months later, and it's not even a translation of the book, it's a translation of a translation.

So I can't see whak the "translation" Michael Wright is talking about, and I think that the Judge should insist on his showing her a link, at the very least. Because presumably he's kept it, hasn't he? Being the Internet Police and all, surely he knows how to preserve and backup digital evidence? The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 Sep - 17:52

Well, I hope it was not mine. I was summarising as I read so it's full of typos and I'm usually a grammar freak so I don't want the judge to think I'm lazy.. The Wright Stuffed  by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 294124 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2