Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing.

2 posters

Go down

A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing. Empty A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing.

Post  Panda Mon 30 Sep - 5:04

This is a comment about the Pakistan bombing from sky News , I think it deserves a mention ,especially regarding the Government complacency about the escalation of Muslim violence around the World.

miss concerned
11:34 AM on 29/9/2013

This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore miss concerned. Show DetailsHide Details

This comment is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show DetailsHide Details

These muslim fanatics are raving mad. They must spend every waking hour thinking of ways to kill people. They are fascists and misogynists and are hell bent on getting rid of the rest of us. The more i hear about radical muslims the more i am convinced they need mental health treatment. I for one would like to hear the muslims of the UK stand up and condemn this behaviour, they are far too quiet on the matter and it would go along way to helping race relations in this country if they did. You cannot blame working class lads like the EDL from demonstrating against islam in UK when they fear that their childhood towns are being taken over by religious fanatics that are hell bent on breeding them out or hiding bombers. These communities need to stand up against these bombings in Pakistan and everywhere else that they occur. Especially as they form their own communities within UK and do not mix, this behaviour sends out a clear message to the UK that they want to come here for a better life, they want to make money ,use the education system,the health system cause discord amongst the community by making demands concerning their beliefs but ultimately they do not approve of our way of life. The only message this gives is that they have no qualms using us so it is no wonder they are breeding radicals that now travel to all parts of world to join fighting.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing. Empty Re: A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing.

Post  fuzeta Mon 30 Sep - 17:45

I would also like to hear the Muslims in the UK condemn these atrocities here and abroad. They are far too quiet, I agree with what the person is saying. It would very much help in all ways if they did.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing. Empty Re: A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing.

Post  Panda Mon 30 Sep - 18:00

fuzeta wrote:I would also like to hear the Muslims in the UK condemn these atrocities here and abroad.  They are far too quiet, I agree with what the person is saying.   It would very much help in all ways if they did.  
Yes fuzeta, although there a many Muslims around where I live , they do not try to integrate, even a couple of Junior Schools have been provided for their children leading to further problems. It is not because their English is poor , or that they are shy , they are quite arrogant. A couple of weeks ago I was on the Bus and a young couple , two children under school age, very affectionate with their children and each other. There was an old Muslim guy sitting next to me and he was mesmerised when the Mother started to breast feed the baby without covering up A reader comments on the Pakistan bombing. 23324  I think the Mother should have put something over her shoulder , I know the couple were foreign, Northern Europe maybe and obviously in their own Country it is acceptable.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down