Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes

+9
AnnaEsse
interested
Loopdaloop
fuzeta
Carolina
MaryB
wjk
comperedna
LJC
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 Empty Re: Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes

Post  Panda Sat 5 Oct - 7:37

fred wrote:Well i hope you are right and i am wrong!  But i think I've a better chance of winning the euromillions (even though I don't play) than that happening Panda.  How can this absolute shit still be going on after more than 6 years????  It's incredible!  You would have thought if the Express wanted some kind of justice/revenge, then they could have donated to the Amaral defence fund, it's not like they would have had to do it in any kind of "blazing glory" a cheque donated annoymously is all it would have taken.
Morning fred, what surprises me is the Press still willing to publicise this , do they really think that except for the internet forums and Blogs the general public cares about the McCanns any more.!! Not just the redtops, the Telegraph, Guardian taking an interest now and publishing, without question, the daily briefing from CM. Are these Reporters and Editors truly believing that these phone calls of 6 years ago can be traced.???? I really don't know what to make of this case any more.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 Empty Re: Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes

Post  fred Sat 5 Oct - 7:42

Morning Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 306321  I know you can't make all this up, it is beyond ridiculous, it's incredible how the media is still after all this time fawning round the Mccanns! Almost every papart today (and the last few days) have been full of this shit!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 Oct - 7:56

AnnaEsse wrote:
interested wrote:www.mccannfiles.com has an article from the Evening Standard entitled: "Inside Scotland Yard's new Madeleine McCann hunt incident room" complete with pictures.  (dated 04 October 2013)

The incident room is described as the nerve centre of the investigation.

You'll have to scroll down.
Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 Es041013as
That's a send up surely AnnaEsse??Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 294124  Very clever anyway,
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 Oct - 8:03

[quote="fred"]Morning Sky News Madeleine McCann ......Police probe phone recordes - Page 2 306321  I know you can't make all this up, it is beyond ridiculous, it's incredible how the media is still after all this time fawning round the Mccanns!  Almost every papart today (and the last few days) have been full of this shit![/quote

Sometimes I think it's the lull before the Storm and the Press are biding their time and the outcome of the McCann v Amaral will decide which way they go. The McCanns can't surely be holding the Government to ransom for some reason that it allows all this expenditure when they are cutting costs everywhere else? Over 2 years of trawling through the Portugese files etc and Redwood comes up with this????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 5 Oct - 8:45

AnnaEsse wrote:
interested wrote:www.mccannfiles.com has an article from the Evening Standard entitled: "Inside Scotland Yard's new Madeleine McCann hunt incident room" complete with pictures.  (dated 04 October 2013)

What we looking at in this picture, sorry.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 5 Oct - 8:51

Perhaps we are supposed to be impressed by what a hive of activity this office obviously is.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 Oct - 9:09

kitti wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

What we looking at in this picture, sorry.
Morning kitti, I think it is a bit of p*** taking by the Evening Standard, the blown up photo of Madeleine, "nerve centre" etc.....very clever.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2