Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddy Cops: We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror

+16
kitti
Lioned
interested
tanszi
dutchclogs
MaryB
Krisy22
chrissie
pennylane
mara thon
dazedandconfused
almostgothic
frencheuropean
fred
AnnaEsse
SteveT
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddy Cops: We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror

Post  Krisy22 Mon 7 Oct - 14:52

Krisy22 wrote:About this appeal ... to the person that has allegedly taken Madeleine.  .If someone had abducted Madeleine for whatever reason 6 years ago ... lived with the knowledge for 6 years ..could have claimed the reward ...had seen the parents faces in all the papers and TV shows  over the years... why now would they be moved to give her up after all this time. I don't believe it.

Something strange going on here ...breaking news on Sky ...when there is nothing different as such...nothing as per usual makes sense.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddy Cops: We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror

Post  Panda Mon 7 Oct - 15:21

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-conscience-could-2345772

More words of wisdom (not) from Jim Gamble.

Strange choice of photo on the right - it's clearly not of Madeleine and I've never seen it before claiming to be an age progressed image.

Love the fringe which starts in the middle of the forehead!
Hi NBY, it is the photo of Madeleine with the Everton Football shirt on, scroll through the photos. Edited to add that I think the reason Madeleine's hair is lighter is that it was probably taken again with a Light above her head.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 7 Oct - 16:03

this media blitz has been a real non story, there are fresh clues, theories, a crimewatch re-enactment that the parents wont appear in, wonder why, the police are ready to make arrests according to one press release and in another today they are saying there is a lot more to be done, and now we have breaking news from SKY telling us whats been in the media for nearly a week now and G saying about press intrusion. He is such what his wife called a member of the PJ and hypocrite.

Seems they re baffled why the Portuguese havent taken up the offer of a crimewatch programme. All this pretend innocence of the consequences of their awful comments and actions. Not surprised here.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Mon 7 Oct - 16:29

Just read on sky news the asistant commisionair of the police has said a breakthrough is not imminent but they hope witnesses will come forward after the Crimewatch programme. Why are we being fed this rubbish by the Mirror about arrests being imminent.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 7 Oct - 16:53

MaryB wrote:Just read on sky news the asistant commisionair of the police has said a breakthrough is not imminent but they hope witnesses will come forward after the Crimewatch programme. Why are we being fed this rubbish by the Mirror about arrests being imminent.
I just hope Redwood is more intelligent than I think he is.!! After over two years and £4 to 5 Million getting Crimewatch to lay on a programme at some exhorbitant cost had better produce results. Panorama devoted an hour a long time ago and that led nowhere , what are the chances of anyone remembering what they were doing 6 years ago?????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 7 Oct - 17:46

pennylane wrote:
mara thon wrote:
pennylane wrote:No way they are close to arrests.  There "could" be arrests.  Well their could be a meteorite hitting earth too!  

It's all spin and bullshit, and a major part of the endgame of the coverup going into gear. They are announcing it now because of GA's trial.  I'm afraid I won't be watching this Crimewatch, because I fear for the safety of my new Sony TV.  

I'm sick and tired of the lies and the spin, and most of all I'm sick and tired of the corruption within the British establishment!
I couldn't agree with you more pennylane.  Never have so many lies, so many inconsistencies, so many story changes gone unchallenged by any authority.  Never has so much money been thrown at a couple of "self confessed" child neglectors.  Never has the government involved itself in missing children cases before.  Never have so many families had their lives turned upside down and plastered all over the press by false sightings.  Never have the British press and media been so far up the rear ends of this vile couple that they could view the world through their belly buttons.   No matter that the Mccanns walk free, no matter that they find a suitable scapegoat to arrest and charge, I for one will always believe that the Mccanns know exactly what happened to that poor little girl.    What I most likely will never know is just why the Mccanns are so protected.     As for British justice, I believe it is every bit as corrupt as any third world country, just swept under the carpet quicker.
Amen! Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 307691
I second that AMEN Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 463742 Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 307691 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 7 Oct - 17:59

dutchclogs wrote:
pennylane wrote:
mara thon wrote:
pennylane wrote:No way they are close to arrests.  There "could" be arrests.  Well their could be a meteorite hitting earth too!  

It's all spin and bullshit, and a major part of the endgame of the coverup going into gear. They are announcing it now because of GA's trial.  I'm afraid I won't be watching this Crimewatch, because I fear for the safety of my new Sony TV.  

I'm sick and tired of the lies and the spin, and most of all I'm sick and tired of the corruption within the British establishment!
I couldn't agree with you more pennylane.  Never have so many lies, so many inconsistencies, so many story changes gone unchallenged by any authority.  Never has so much money been thrown at a couple of "self confessed" child neglectors.  Never has the government involved itself in missing children cases before.  Never have so many families had their lives turned upside down and plastered all over the press by false sightings.  Never have the British press and media been so far up the rear ends of this vile couple that they could view the world through their belly buttons.   No matter that the Mccanns walk free, no matter that they find a suitable scapegoat to arrest and charge, I for one will always believe that the Mccanns know exactly what happened to that poor little girl.    What I most likely will never know is just why the Mccanns are so protected.     As for British justice, I believe it is every bit as corrupt as any third world country, just swept under the carpet quicker.
Amen! Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 307691
I second that  AMEN Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 463742 Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 307691 
Never has a couple conned so many sympathetic people into donating to a Fund which raised millions with nothing at all to show for such a large sum of money.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 7 Oct - 18:52

im with you all on this post.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 7 Oct - 18:58

I think the reason why they will never show the public Madeleine's room is because it is NOT filled with all the Christmas and birthday gifts that allegedly have been accumulated over the past six years.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 7 Oct - 19:17

Madeleine's room will be filled with unsold books.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 7 Oct - 19:36

Lioned wrote:
Or Golf Clubs, Tennis Racqets, Trainers ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 Oct - 7:35

They will show the room when they are low on money.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 Oct - 7:37

It's on their 'long term agenda '.... They just haven't got to it yet.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 8 Oct - 7:51

Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Or perhaps baby buggies and sports bags...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 8 Oct - 9:31

[quote="malena stool"]
Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Or perhaps baby buggies and sports bags...[/quoteblue sports bags too Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 23324 
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 Oct - 9:36

Maybe they will open their home up as a tourist attraction and charge admission to compensate for the cost of taking Amaral to Court.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 8 Oct - 9:48

Panda wrote:
Maybe they will open their home up as a tourist attraction and charge admission to compensate for the cost of taking Amaral to Court.
Nah, there's already a Ripley's Believe It Or Not in Blackpool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 Oct - 10:18

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:
What about selling photos of Madeleine signed by them as a Souvenir, and the Posters, cheap T-shirts that should rake in a few Bob. I take it the latest Book is still on hold or been scrapped, it was meant to be on sale April/May.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 8 Oct - 10:19

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:
Maddy Cops:  We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror - Page 3 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 8 Oct - 10:28

http://www.ripleys.com/blackpool/

I didn't know what that was.

Rothley Towers with its nefarious goings-on could be a Chamber of Horrors type of attraction.

Suitable for adults only due to its yarns of paedo strangers taking children in the night.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 Oct - 10:43

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.ripleys.com/blackpool/

I didn't know what that was.

Rothley Towers with its nefarious goings-on could be a Chamber of Horrors type of attraction.

Suitable for adults only due to its yarns of paedo strangers taking children in the night.

I'd never heard of Ripleys either...this is another weird story from the link.http://www.ripleys.com/weird/daily-dose-of-weird-wtf-blog/body-oddity/brewing-beer-in-your-gut/#comments
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3