Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this the beginning of the end now

+3
oversoon
LJC
MaryB
7 posters

Go down

is this the beginning of the end now  Empty is this the beginning of the end now

Post  cass Thu 10 Oct - 10:21

what now ? ok the mcanns have taken ga to court and win or loose do you think its the end of the road for them - me i think that they should now take the twins away and thats it - although i once thought justice will come for madeleine i cannot see this - unless there are changes in statements from them or the tapas lot - lets not forget the tapas have kept a low profile - yes it isnt their daughter that is missing - but they were part of the inner circle - i cannot believe that not one of them have not been beside gerry and kate re this court case there must be a reason - fall outs - or the tapas have their own lawyers that have advised them not to get involved - whatever it may be - the mcanns have only a handful of family members by their sides now - will this be game up ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
is this the beginning of the end now  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100is this the beginning of the end now  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

is this the beginning of the end now  Empty Re: is this the beginning of the end now

Post  MaryB Thu 10 Oct - 10:32

Not sure about the outcome of the libel case.  But I think this whole thing is going to go on for years to come with new suspects new information and so on and on and on.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
is this the beginning of the end now  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100is this the beginning of the end now  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

is this the beginning of the end now  Empty Re: is this the beginning of the end now

Post  LJC Thu 10 Oct - 10:48

The libel trial has nothing to do with SY's investigation and whatever the outcome of the libel trial it will not affect SY.

One is about a book and one is about a criminal act, so how can one affect the other? If Mr Amaral wins, it will be about literacy rights and rights to opinions, but will not solve the criminal aspect of this case.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  oversoon Thu 10 Oct - 10:50

The McCanns see this all as one big game and relish the spotlight.

Regardless of how bad it gets for them, they feel they have enough contacts to provide them with an offensive-defence.

I have seen Clarence Mitchell in action at a media gathering and was quite surprised at the influence he has within the media - they just adore the f***ing tosser!

With Carter Ruck on their side also, they feel they can't lose ( in the court of public opinion ).

Sean said: "Daddy are you famous"
Gerry said: "We're looking for your sister"
Gerry thought: "Wait until you are old enough. Then you'll be properly groomed to inherit the 'family business'. "

Somebody on3A's had stated they would one day be figures in Madame Tussaud's horror section. I firmly believe that prediction will come true. However, I think we're about 25-30 years from there.

oversoon
oversoon
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 10 Oct - 11:14

think come monday we will have a good idea if we dont already - how sy will end this case - 6 years and madeleines unharmed omg if they try that one knowing shes been with mr pedo it wont go down very well
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Oct - 11:45

The only reason SY thinks she may be alive is if the mccanns conveniently had her placed alive elsewhere because they couldn't cope with her.

If she had been abducted she would off been dead within the hour ....statistics say that.

Cadaver scent found in 13 places all connected to the mccanns also put paid to Her being alive anywhere.

Ma Healy saying the cadaver scent was planted....well I've heard off more ridiculous things happening but who would think off planting cadaver sent in a flower bed ....know one.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Oct - 11:48

cass wrote:think come monday we will have a good idea if we dont already - how sy will end this case - 6 years and madeleines unharmed omg if they try that one knowing shes been with mr pedo it wont go down very well
I difficult one to call, I should think.
Despite evidence to the contrary, SY are not stupid and would like to do a proper job, but will ultimately do what their lords and masters tell them.

Whitewash ? - how many coats would you like? is this the beginning of the end now  294124 
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 10 Oct - 12:27

Is there a war on? Historically when a war is afoot the government of the day
takes complete control of all strands of public and private life, including, and
especially the media. We have some examples of this manipulation and total
control of the media and press, when the allies didn't want Germany knowing
of Radar technology, they spun a yarn on radio (wireless) and press, that the
RAF was feeding their pilots carrots!
The same smoke and mirror strategy was employed before and during D Day.
The BBC World Service, the political parties, the police and press all came under
the control of the War Department. All in it together towards a common good.
Even the weather reporting was controlled and false weather forecasts were
issued.
So, is there a war on? I ask. Is there something very big in the offing, so big
and so decisive that its very existence must be shrouded in secrecy?
As an optimist, I believe that this whole charade has reached its end, and
all the many conspirators involved will be facing justice very soon.
Its just plain logic, this situation can not go on!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Oct - 12:33

I tend to think there is something BIG and EMBARRASSING that would be devastating to the Establishment if it ever gets out.
I fear there will never be a satisfactory ending.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 10 Oct - 12:44

jassi wrote:I tend to think there is something BIG and EMBARRASSING that would be devastating to the Establishment if it ever gets out.
But as every single day that passes, the embarrassment and humiliation
to the Establishment increases throughout the world. Surely, even TPTB
must know its time to sacrifice a few for the sake of the many?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Oct - 12:55

marxman wrote:
jassi wrote:I tend to think there is something BIG and EMBARRASSING that would be devastating to the Establishment if it ever gets out.
But as every single day that passes, the embarrassment and humiliation
to the Establishment increases throughout the world. Surely, even TPTB
must know its time to sacrifice a few for the sake of the many?
Damage limitation, you mean. Would depend on what the damage was and what the fall-out would be.
If it were seen as a vote winner, it would be done in a flash is this the beginning of the end now  294124 
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 13:08

bumped this -- sy have done everything possible - they have spent stupid amounts of money - this will be the end - they were working with portugal - with the new timelines they are not now - wonder what the programme will come up with tonight ? but it has to be the end
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down