Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police Files

+10
pennylane
mossman
tanszi
almostgothic
MaryB
Claudia79
fuzeta
keepingmum
AnnaEsse
Thistledown
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files Empty Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police Files

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 8:19

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files Empty Re: Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police Files

Post  Thistledown Sat 26 Oct - 8:57

Morning Panda

“Madeleine’s parents are the ones with most interest in abiding by the order and maintaining the efficiency of the investigation. But I can say that the information they got from the Portuguese police directly is that the new lines of investigation absolve them of any responsibility in their daughter’s disappearance.” It is understood the new leads were uncovered by a small team of Portuguese detectives in the northern city of Porto working separately from the Scotland Yard squad assigned to the case

Stinks of pink methinks.  Either that or the Porto cops are playing a blinder and lulling the McCs into a false sense of security. They told the McCanns they were 'absolved' of all responsibility! Aye right

I wonder how many  have a financial interest in the outcome of the case v Amaral.
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :
Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files Empty Re: Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police Files

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 26 Oct - 9:20

Gerry McCann does have a tendency to misinterpret. When the case was archived, he declared that they had been cleared, which of course wasn't the case. In my mind, not being arguidos does not equate to being totally absolved.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 26 Oct - 9:32

"But I can say that the information they got from the Portuguese police directly is that the new lines of investigation absolve them of any responsibility in their daughter’s disappearance.”

The 'new lines of investigation' are the key which unlocks the door (the reopening).
Having unlocked the door, they are free to explore all the 'old lines of investigation' - all those elephants in the room. JMO.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 9:35

It's similar to Kate saying its not our fault someone came and took our child whilst we were not there to protect her. They have a weird sense of logic.

Has Clarence changed nationality ? It is more like something he would say.......we are not allowed comment so we will comment and say two previous suspects are no longer the suspects. That's a fairly major development in any case and quite a big no comment my book.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 9:40

Thistledown wrote:Morning Panda

“Madeleine’s parents are the ones with most interest in abiding by the order and maintaining the efficiency of the investigation. But I can say that the information they got from the Portuguese police directly is that the new lines of investigation absolve them of any responsibility in their daughter’s disappearance.” It is understood the new leads were uncovered by a small team of Portuguese detectives in the northern city of Porto working separately from the Scotland Yard squad assigned to the case

Stinks of pink methinks.  Either that or the Porto cops are playing a blinder and lulling the McCs into a false sense of security.  They told the McCanns they were 'absolved' of all responsibility! Aye right

I wonder how many  have a financial interest in the outcome of the case v Amaral.
Morning Thistledown,

I was just about to take a sip of tea when I read the bit you highlighted , just held the cup away from my computer in time.Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 294124 

Everyone knows I don't do photos , so if you want to post the whole article....feel free.

It's obvious the McCanns are panicking .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 9:49

Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 25346 
AnnaEsse wrote:Gerry McCann does have a tendency to misinterpret. When the case was archived, he declared that they had been cleared, which of course wasn't the case. In my mind, not being arguidos does not equate to being totally absolved.
Morning AnnaEsse, things are hotting up and the Keela post about facebook will have the Mccanns trying to close it down.Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 25346 

I was wondering why the Express and Daily Star, both owned by Desmond are the only Papers today giving front page to the McCanns but think he knows the McCanns are worried, so he is deliberately playing along . What's that expression "Justice is best served cold" . He is probably remembering the £1 million he had to pay the Tapas 9 and gloating.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Sat 26 Oct - 10:07

hallo panda. yes, I bet he is. Revenge and justice are simply delicious - cold!Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 306321 
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 10:16

keepingmum wrote:hallo panda.  yes, I bet he is.  Revenge and justice are simply delicious - cold!Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 306321 
Hi keepingmum, nice to see you posting, hope all is well with you and yours.

Do you think we will live long enough to see justice done? So many times we have felt this and each time been disappointed. For the McCanns to ask to help witnesses for fear of misinterpretation because of Language difficulties is a b****y cheek.!!!! Just who do they think they are.???? Claudia and FSoares have told us not to build our hopes up , but I hope they lose their Libel case against Amaral at least.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sat 26 Oct - 10:17

I think it's a bit strange that this hasn't appeared on Sky yet.  (At least I don't think it has).  They are usually first with this sort of news.  Especially about them.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 10:27

MaryB wrote:I think it's a bit strange that this hasn't appeared on Sky yet.  (At least I don't think it has).  They are usually first with this sort of news.  Especially about them.
Morning MaryB, I think sky had their reporter in PDL and went overboard showing the Recon three times , I've had the news on most ogf this morning and not a mention about the McCanns. If memory serves me right Monday , 28th is the Trial date for the Rebekah Brooks trial so maybe they are gearng up for that.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 26 Oct - 11:39

and lets not forget, as I think it was Claudia79said, thjis is not unusual in Portugual and their solicitor will have advised them to do this. this snt being done because its the McCs, it how things are in Portugal.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 11:40

If their application is refused that will speak volumes........
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 26 Oct - 11:48

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 26 Oct - 11:52

the way this is going ill need a new laptop, just snorted my coffee lolling so much
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 26 Oct - 12:05

hahahahaha, very good

Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 1393384_1430585140494200_2084662120_n
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 12:06

Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 23324 Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 23324 Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 23324 

Brilliant...........says it all really
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 12:14

Thanks kitti, I love these talented people that can make a picture say a 1000 words.Daily Express report on McCann bid for access to Police  Files 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 26 Oct - 13:05

mossman wrote:If their application is refused that will speak volumes........
And if it isn't, it will scream volumes...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 13:10

Claudia79 wrote:

Absolutely. Is it a chance they are willing to take ? Nothing to hide, nothing to fear. That is why I await with interest to see if the actually follow through with the process and formally make the application.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 26 Oct - 13:13

mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Absolutely.  Is it a chance they are willing to take ?  Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.  That is why I await with interest to see if the actually follow through with the process and formally make the application.
My bet: they will and it will be approved. Parents of abducted children are always 'assistentes'...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 13:21

Claudia79 wrote:
mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Absolutely.  Is it a chance they are willing to take ?  Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.  That is why I await with interest to see if the actually follow through with the process and formally make the application.
My bet: they will and it will be approved. Parents of abducted children are always 'assistentes'...

Claudia, I can not put forward an argument, sadly, because I of course acknowledge you will be far better educated in Portugese methods than I. I am going to continue to hope for the best though.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 26 Oct - 13:22

They we asked and agreed in 2007 so no different now....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 26 Oct - 13:23

The difference then was they were not made it till a couple off months after...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 26 Oct - 14:21

mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Claudia, I can not put forward an argument, sadly, because I of course acknowledge you will be far better educated in Portugese methods than I.  I am going to continue to hope for the best though.
I would love to be wrong. You have no idea how much...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next