Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Redwood...?

+48
Keela
wjk
kathybelle
interested
jassi
Claudia79
Krisy22
malena stool
fuzeta
maebee
joyce1938
kitti
Lioned
fred
wantthetruth
almostgothic
Ireland
jeanmonroe
dutchclogs
Angelina
jinvta
matthew
pennylane
weissnicht
margaret
comperedna
T4two
chrissie
Freja53
cass
saloongirl
widowan
MaryB
Panda
Roasted Arizona
SteveT
frencheuropean
tigger
Hongkong Phooey
mara thon
jejune
dagobert
cherry1
FSoares
nospinnaker
keepingmum
chrissie1
ann_chovey
52 posters

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  weissnicht Wed 30 Apr - 7:55

Lioned wrote:Accepting that we have to be careful what we believe in the press we have seen Redwood in person on Crimewatch and Breakfast TV and various news programmes and we have heard from his own lips what he believes.
I have now absolutely no doubt he is complicit in an establishment cover up and i will continue to mock his every ridiculous statement.

I feel sorry for him as he probably has family and has been told to do a job.If you have kids and a mortgage and a career to protect then you have to do as you are told,most likely he is sick of the sight of the mccanns.

It is beyond any kind of imagination,for me at least, that he is going through all the information 'meticulously'.
He has an agenda to change the facts and cleanse the mccanns and any old and preferably dead bad man will do.

Those responsible are under his nose and how daft will SY look if they turn on the mccanns now,7 years on ! Not going to happen unfortunately.
SY/MET have a tragic history of failure and corruption and we are just seeing another episode.
I agree with you.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 30 Apr - 8:06

Lioned wrote:As i said earlier SY the Mets recent history is littered with failure and corruption more often than not stitching up the wrong black guy.
Even their own investigating officer in the bribery and corruption dept got caught 'on the take'.

They couldnt investigate their way out of a paper bag with holes in it.

They are an incompetent and corrupt institution that survives on its 'old boys network'.

They have no intention of finding the real culprits and ultimately will blame the Portuguese.

All in my humble opinion of course.

I share your very humble opinion. Shall we stand against the wall together and prepare to be shot?
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Apr - 9:31

Who was it that investigated the Jill Dando murder?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 30 Apr - 9:32

kitti wrote:Who was it that investigated the Jill Dando murder?
Without even looking kitti...
Good old Andy...........
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 30 Apr - 9:34

malena stool wrote:
Good old Andy...........
And who was one of the first media people on the scene?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 30 Apr - 9:49

weissnicht wrote:
Lioned wrote:Accepting that we have to be careful what we believe in the press we have seen Redwood in person on Crimewatch and Breakfast TV and various news programmes and we have heard from his own lips what he believes.
I have now absolutely no doubt he is complicit in an establishment cover up and i will continue to mock his every ridiculous statement.

I feel sorry for him as he probably has family and has been told to do a job.If you have kids and a mortgage and a career to protect then you have to do as you are told,most likely he is sick of the sight of the mccanns.

It is beyond any kind of imagination,for me at least, that he is going through all the information 'meticulously'.
He has an agenda to change the facts and cleanse the mccanns and any old and preferably dead bad man will do.

Those responsible are under his nose and how daft will SY look if they turn on the mccanns now,7 years on ! Not going to happen unfortunately.
SY/MET have a tragic history of failure and corruption and we are just seeing another episode.
I agree with you.

Ditto on every word, Lioned.  The Met are corrupt through and through.  Operation Grange are busy rewriting history for the grotesque doctors' McCann, and they don't give a stuff that the vast majority of people know the pair are guilty as sin!  

On the occasion coverups are exposed, some schmuck is thrown to the wolves temporarily, often with a fat payoff (imo), but The corrupt British Establishment is set up obscurely to ensure that those dark forces at the core, remain unseen and untouchable.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Apr - 9:58

Hard one Malena...Mitchell?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 30 Apr - 10:12

kitti wrote:Hard one Malena...Mitchell?
Blimey kitti... you've won a coconut....

He was also first on scene at the Kegworth disaster back in 1989... He claims, I believe, that he was travelling up the M1 when the news come over his car radio.

A very unlucky person to be standing next to in a thunderstorm I would imagine....

In fact I wouldn't want to be in the same church as him. It would likely come crashing down as he entered... Evil personified ...

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 30 Apr - 13:15

I have no sympathy at all for Andy Redwood, if he was told that the McCanns must be exonerated and to find someone to take the blame for Madeleine's disappearance and he went ahead and obeyed this order, then he is as corrupt as the person/s who gave him the order. He has showed no empathy for the plight Madeleine was put in by her parents, nor does he give a shite, about the stress that is awaiting Sean and Amelie, when they learn the facts of this case.

Redwood knew that the McCanns were responsible for Madeleine's disappearance and he knew that they and their mates had lied and hindered the PJ at every opportunity, when he made statements to the media, telling them that her parents along with their mates, were not persons of interest to he and his team.

If people are going to have sympathy for the corrupt Andy Redwood because he has a family to support and possibly a mortgage to pay, then maybe the same people, should have sympathy for the corrupt Clarence Mitchell, he too has a family to support and possibly a mortgage to pay. If I was to feel sorry for anyone, it would be the children of Redwood and Mitchell. They are the innocent victims of their fathers corrupt actions.

If these two men have partners, their partners will undoubtedly know that their husbands are behaving in a corrupt way, due to the statements they have frequently made to the media, in which both men have constantly lied. So in my opinion, they are as bad as they are.

Regarding a poster saying that the PJ didn't bring the McCanns to justice, because they were looking for more serious charges, this was not so. I read an article on the internet (not a newspaper article) which stated that the PJ were close to bringing charges against the McCanns, but were told not to by a higher authority.

In my opinion, if it was true that the PJ were looking for more serious charges, the former PJ, Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida, would not have sent his report to the Coordinator of Criminal Investigation. Goncalo Amaral, would not have stated these facts and other facts from the PJ files, in his book.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

If the lawsuit resumes and is eventually brought to a conclusion, no matter who wins, Goncalo Amaral will go public, with the events surrounding this case. In fact I'll hazard a guess and say Goncalo Amaral will go public  whether the lawsuit resumes or not, He has said on many occasions, that he has much much more to tell.

He will say once and for all, what is true and what is not true, about events surrounding this case. However, whether he is believed or not, is another story.

Last edited by kathybelle on Wed 30 Apr - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 30 Apr - 18:55

It is fair to say we do not know these people personally and for all we know they may be very decent people in a friends or family environment.
That certainly doesnt seem the case from what we see.But we probably arn't seeing as much as is necessary to make a proper judgement on their characters.
We have seen plenty of the mccanns and mitchell for me to believe they are rotten.
As for Deadwood i may change my opinion of him as we learn more.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 30 Apr - 23:56

malena stool wrote:
Good old Andy...........

It was Hamish Campbell

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/332184.stm
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 1 May - 0:03

kitti wrote:The mccanns weren't prosecuted for neglect because either the pj didn't believe they were neglected or they wanted the mccanns prosecuted for a more serious crime and didn't envisage that they would get away with both.

I think  personally  they made a mistake not prosecuting them for neglect because the threat off this may off made the tapas seven rethink their positions if they thought that they too may be prosecuted for leaving their children alone...who knows

I don't know if this was a mistake per se, or the PJ was prevented from arresting the McCanns for neglect due to political interference. We often hear of those held in custody on neglect charges caving in and confessing to a cover up, however, the PJ were prevented from jailing the McCanns and going about their police business in the way that they normally do.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 1 May - 9:00

matthew wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Good old Andy...........

It was Hamish Campbell

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/332184.stm
It looks as if we are both quoting correctly, matthew.
There seems to be a lot of conflicting info here, there were apparently at least two different officers leading the investigation into the murder of Jill Dando....

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/madeleine-mccann-conflicting-evidence.html
http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic2848.html
http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/crime-files/jill-dando-murder/investigation
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 5 May - 13:59

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 5 May - 18:40

Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 23324 They don't make 'em like that any more, Lioned........ Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 307691 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 Empty Smithman ?

Post  Lioned Thu 8 May - 22:07

Smithman ?

Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN92B_r9G3A_hkWcUEYvv9k_YWqjklfUp9lZ0sY4AFz4LldyNq

Daftman ?

Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvJ3o8XgciisJpKr5FD-xipIXrILpsR26A-QAe_JhvtensisqT
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 8 May - 22:43

oh Lionel you are naughty.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 8 May - 22:46

I think we will see some rapid 'ageing' in Andys face over the next few years,be a blinking shame but he'll only have himself to blame.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 20 May - 12:28

Defective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood has refused to comment on the latest revelations in the Times (19th May 2014) that Madeleine was murdered !

However a spokesperson for SY has said they will continue to dig up new leads as it is possible that Madeleine is still alive or she may have been murdered or She could be dead.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 20 May - 12:31

Lioned wrote: Defective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood has refused to comment on the latest revelations in the Times (19th May 2014) that Madeleine was murdered !

However a spokesperson for SY has said they will continue to dig up new leads as it is possible that Madeleine is still alive or she may have been murdered or She could be dead.

"dig up new leads"...he's on about that dig again!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 20 May - 12:34

"it is possible that Madeleine is still alive or she may have been murdered or She could be dead."

What powers of detection he has, who would have thought it?? Thank God we have him on the job.

fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 20 May - 12:36

fuzeta wrote:"it is possible that Madeleine is still alive or she may have been murdered or She could be dead."

What powers of detection he has, who would have thought it??  Thank God we have him on the job.

Andy Redwood...? - Page 24 678246  Mystic Meg could probably do better!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 20 May - 13:26

Yes just saw the Times headline on another thread, Investigating her murder. So to repeat my other post Madeleine is dea, you don't have a murder enquiry for someone who could be alive. Do you, or only by the Met in the UK?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 20 May - 13:43

Well Sean O'Neil crime editor at the Times says She was murdered so Andy may wish to review his list of suspects.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 20 May - 13:45

A and B
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next