Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Redwood...?

+48
Keela
wjk
kathybelle
interested
jassi
Claudia79
Krisy22
malena stool
fuzeta
maebee
joyce1938
kitti
Lioned
fred
wantthetruth
almostgothic
Ireland
jeanmonroe
dutchclogs
Angelina
jinvta
matthew
pennylane
weissnicht
margaret
comperedna
T4two
chrissie
Freja53
cass
saloongirl
widowan
MaryB
Panda
Roasted Arizona
SteveT
frencheuropean
tigger
Hongkong Phooey
mara thon
jejune
dagobert
cherry1
FSoares
nospinnaker
keepingmum
chrissie1
ann_chovey
52 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Fri 10 Jan - 16:28

There was a time when Scotland Yard was respected but with so much going on lately their reputation is tarnished. Wasn't it a Commissioner who had to resign a while ago for receiving free Sauna Treatment.??? In the McCann case they have certainly not stayed at arm's length, Stuart Prior was nicknamed Stu in Gerry's emails to him. Kate phoned the U.K. Policeman while Gerry was away crying because she imagined Madeleine dead , something like that. Why were they sent in the first place??? Can you imagine if the situation was reversed and a Portugese child went missing in the U.K. and Portugese Police came here to work with the Parents at the exclusion of the British Police.?????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 10 Jan - 18:16

"Well,do we still think that Andy is working away diligently and without interference ? or have we all gone Blinking mad ?"

Well Lioned I never thought the above ever, so I aint gone mad. Look at the poll.  Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 613255

Last edited by fuzeta on Fri 10 Jan - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 10 Jan - 18:27

fuzeta wrote:"Well,do we still think that Andy is working away diligently and without interference ? or have we all gone Blinking mad ?"

Well I never thought the above ever, so I aint gone mad  Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 613255 

I'm sure he's doing his best come up with the answers ....... expected of him. Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 25346 
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 10 Jan - 18:32

Well Jassi, I think he is doing his very best at that  Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 23324 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 10 Jan - 19:02

Yes i think he is doing exactly as he is told and definitely still an A).  Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 10 Jan - 19:10

Lioned wrote:Yes i think he is doing exactly as he is told and definitely still an A).    Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 25346 

A  'B' as well Lioned !!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 10 Jan - 19:18

I suppose he could be..

D) A Blinking twat !

But that would be bordering on personal abuse and i probably should refrain from that seeing as most likely he is an A) or at best an A)/B) .So it may not be entirely under his control.

In any event he is running out of time.

Lets face it all the information and inconsistencies are there for a clown to see.It don't take long to have a word with Grimes and the FSS and get the boys to rough up Payne a bit.
If all else fails just come to the same conclusions as the PJ,who only took a few months to work it out,and just shelve the case,save the tax payer another £10 mill and let the mccanns stew in their own bile.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 10 Jan - 20:30

Lioned wrote:I suppose he could be..

D) A Blinking twat !

But that would be bordering on personal abuse and i probably should refrain from that seeing as most likely he is an A) or at best an A)/B) .So it may not be entirely under his control.

In any event he is running out of time.

Lets face it all the information and inconsistencies are there for a clown to see.It don't take long to have a word with Grimes and the FSS and get the boys to rough up Payne a bit.
If all else fails just come to the same conclusions as the PJ,who only took a few months to work it out,and just shelve the case,save the tax payer another £10 mill and let the mccanns stew in their own bile.

Jobs are hard to find, they will keep taking the money  Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 294124 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 13:42

Andy is off to the Algarve with his handcuffs...............

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/13/madeleine-mccann-british-police-arrests-portugal

Andy.This is what a burglar looks like,they usually have a stripey shirt so that's something for you to go on ! They may also have a swag bag.
They don't often steal children.

Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 Vintage-robber-retro-style-illustration-burglar-running-away-his-swag-ill-gotten-gains-33909976
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 14:00

Burglars might also look like this.................

Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 1378817_10152003600465839_1010237495_n
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 15:47

Andy Redwood says the mccanns are neither of interest nor suspects.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Mon 13 Jan - 15:55

I'm not usually naive, and I am prepared to give DCI Redwood a chance until something definite happens. We all knew the whole shebang would get very hairy/scary and mad before it ended. If a whitewash is tried, far from putting the case to bed, it will never go away, and sooner or later all hell will break loose, and the real solution will become apparent. I used to be of the 'we may never know', or 'there may never be a solution in our lifetime' persuasion, but not any more. I am not at all sure that anyone will be tried or that there will be proper justice for Madeleine, but I do think we shall get to know the truth... eventually. Too many people know too much and someone will talk, either from conscience, or for money.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 13 Jan - 16:14

One would imagine that some of the SY team would not be happy with a whitewash - perhaps one of them might have a conscience and leak the truth.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 17:02

One of them might be tempted to leak the truth if they knew what it was.

Only the mccanns and possibly a few of their clan know the truth,maybe the pink ponce.

I doubt Andy Redwood knows the truth.

I would imagine Andy Redwood knows the mccanns are not to be considered suspects and that is his remit.

The mccanns are unlikely to ever be arrested for this,that is the best bet at the moment.

They do however have a rotten life ahead of them.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 13 Jan - 17:06

Lioned wrote:One of them might be tempted to leak the truth if they knew what it was.

Only the mccanns and possibly a few of their clan know the truth,maybe the pink ponce.

I doubt Andy Redwood knows the truth.

I would imagine Andy Redwood knows the mccanns are not to be considered suspects and that is his remit.

The mccanns are unlikely to ever be arrested for this,that is the best bet at the moment.

They do however have a rotten life ahead of them.

I had meant the truth about the investigation. Team members will know if things are being ignored or glossed over.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 17:33

We can only guess how much input SY have had in these stories and what purpose in leaking them.It would be extraordinary for a police force to be warning suspects that they are coming to get them.

It is just my view that Andy Redwood is working with mitchell with the aim to undermine the PJ and ultimately blame the Portuguese for the lack of progress.That can be the only explanation for the nonsense being played out now.
As for Redwoods team it would be on a need to know basis,probably only 2 or 3 will be in the inner circle and the rest may well have their doubts but just do as they are told.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Mon 13 Jan - 17:46

Strongly agree with your first para lioned; it would be bonkers to tip people off that the Met were coming for them. That's why I think that, on balance, what is in the press is all pink spin. I hope you are wrong about Redwood working with Mitchell to undermine the PJ, and say that any lack of progress is all their fault. If the Oporto team are keeping stum, as I would if I were them until I had something very concrete indeed, the Met will be furious. I somehow think it may be that if Redwood is an honest cop, and not just a stooge, however irritated with the Portuguese lack of information, he will recognise that, as similarly concerned policemen trying to get at what happened, the PJ originally did their best as far as they could manage, until the politics kicked in. I still have hope, but begorrah, I know I may be wrong!
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 19:19

I think we all cling to a little hope comperedna,i have very little left as you may have gathered.SY have had since May 2011 to work this out and Andy Redwoods 'revelation' moment and the CW interpretation of events and his continued insistence that the mccanns are innocent does not tell me he has an open mind with regards to the parents involvement.
The bungled burglary story has come from SY it is not something dreamt up by mitchell.This latest story has not just been invented by mitchell either.SY clearly want it known they are after these burglars,maybe only to eliminate them for all we know.I have no doubt that mitchell is attending briefing sessions with Redwood.
It is also almost certain that SY is under some pressure to come up with something for the money so it serves their purpose as well.
SY will be aware that the Portuguese still favour their original conclusions,I doubt there is any common ground.It is inevitable there will /has already been a falling out between them.Ultimately they will have to agree the crime was commited by persons unknown and leave it as an unsolved case,the Portuguese have wasted enough time and money on this and would probably prefer it just to go away.
A police force intent on getting to the truth would not be declaring the parents innocent unless they know who done it ! Thats just common sense.
Burglars don't abduct children,thats just daft.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 13 Jan - 19:32

comperedna wrote:Strongly agree with your first para lioned; it would be bonkers to tip people off that the Met were coming for them. That's why I think that, on balance, what is in the press is all pink spin. I hope you are wrong about Redwood working with Mitchell to undermine the PJ, and say that any lack of progress is all their fault. If the Oporto team are keeping stum, as I would if I were them until I had something very concrete indeed, the Met will be furious. I somehow think it may be that if Redwood is an honest cop, and not just a stooge, however irritated with the Portuguese lack of information, he will recognise that, as similarly concerned policemen trying to get at what happened, the PJ originally did their best as far as they could manage, until the politics kicked in. I still have hope, but begorrah, I know I may be wrong!

Hello Comperedna, if he is an honest cop then he must be very stupid not to see what is staring him in the face. We on here work it out pretty quickly and we are not 'supposedly' expert police.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 19:53

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.........

The other problem i have is the notion that all this crap we are constantly reading in the press is all coming from maggotsville and Andy Redwood is just sitting back biding his time like a professor of cunning from cunningsville waiting to pounce when the opportunity suits him.

Andy Redwood has not enough evidence to charge the mccanns otherwise he maybe would.The chances of him getting enough evidence against the mccanns rests on one of them breaking down,meanwhile we are supposed to believe he's sitting back happy to look the fool while team mccann run rings round him.

A proper cop would pull them in,and mitchell,and tell them to shut it or else.The fact he hasn't and the media crap continues unmolested speaks volumes about Andy.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 13 Jan - 21:12

Finding cadaver scent all over the apt and over kate mccanns clothes and in the boot and wheelwell off a car they rented...is enough evidence to arrest and charge them both.

15/19 markers matching madeleine is MORE than enough evidence to arrest them

Bianca Jones father is serving life for her murder using the same dogs with the same evidence and having no body.

Why is HE in prison and the mccanns arent.

Deadwood is a prize  pratt.

He is either a  very bad  and thick police officer or.....

A poodle.

If hes the latter,  he should  be ashamed off himself and i hope he can sleep at night because Madeleine cant.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 13 Jan - 21:20

I presume it's because they have 9 witnesses, 7 others saying that these people were with them at the table the whole time.

That's generally considered a big alibi - although I DO wonder with the many people, not just the waiter and chef but Stephen Carpenter's wife, etc - saying the hue and cry went up at 935 and the table was empty by 940, they would not dig a bit deeper there.

If the table was empty at 940 Kate's 10PM check and everything she "saw" is faked. 9 people are lying.

Either that or they are right and every one else who has no dog in this fight is lying about what time they saw and heard the alert be given and of the two groups I believe the waiter/chef/Mrs C rather than the T9. Who refused to reconstruct in case PJ was trying to catch them out - well YES.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 21:35

Well as a new investigation and you strip it back and start from scratch what do you do ?

Umm Err  Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 303636 

Well let me see ?

No cant quite get it.  Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 36898 

Oh yes,but i'm not a cop so i don't really know but perhaps i should talk to the last people who claim to have seen Maddie and the others who can account for them.

No that would be silly and a complete waste of £10mill of tax payers money and completely unproductive.

Much better we talk to any suspicious burglars who made phone calls that night.  Andy Redwood...? - Page 13 554636 

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 13 Jan - 21:58

Could not have put it better Lioned.   PDL has become like ' the village of the damned'   The once sleepy village has now been exposed as a place full of every type of villain imaginable, lurking a every corner.  It is totally lawless. it is full of gangs of paedophiles, lone paedophiles, child stealing gypsies, cleaners with ulterior motives. Teams of child snatching burglars, ugly spotty men with big teeth, men with no faces. Flat headed men with big noses carrying children in the night etc etc etc.

Strange thing is I went there about ten years ago with our son and Grandaughter (she was three). Thought it was a pleasant little place, family orientated.  I did not see anyone that looked remotely villainous.    It seems to me that it has been since the McCanns visited that it has taken a turn for the worse.   Strange that!!  It is a shame but 'village of the damned' it now seems to be. Well according to SY and what we read in the papers.  I am surprised that people seem to be still living there!!!!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 13 Jan - 22:21

Dont forget the blonde haired Germans lurking in the shadows,i think they are key to this now.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next