Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Redwood...?

+48
Keela
wjk
kathybelle
interested
jassi
Claudia79
Krisy22
malena stool
fuzeta
maebee
joyce1938
kitti
Lioned
fred
wantthetruth
almostgothic
Ireland
jeanmonroe
dutchclogs
Angelina
jinvta
matthew
pennylane
weissnicht
margaret
comperedna
T4two
chrissie
Freja53
cass
saloongirl
widowan
MaryB
Panda
Roasted Arizona
SteveT
frencheuropean
tigger
Hongkong Phooey
mara thon
jejune
dagobert
cherry1
FSoares
nospinnaker
keepingmum
chrissie1
ann_chovey
52 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 26 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  kitti Thu 29 May - 14:09

Aunty phil....'lassie'

Gerry McCann...'ask the dogs, Sandra.

Kate McCann...'relief when she saw the dogs video'

Gerry McCann rang Mr Grimes boss .

Mr grimes asked NOT to comment on the case.

Mr grimes earns enough not to put himself in a position where HIM and his DOGS can be ridiculed again .

Jersey was another cover up and you will always see that where people in high places are involved in unsavoury goings on and pressure is put on people to 'drop it'

Why has The Jersey Case not been looked at again as Saville was a frequent visitor there?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 29 May - 14:44

The jersey case has disappeared probably also because a senior Politician was also a regular visitor to those shores.

Same as David Steel and Clegg and the rest of the lib dem morons lying about fat git smith.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Jun - 19:09

What a drama has been engineered here ?

It looks worse by the minute as Andy goes mincing through the undergrowth with a face that looks like it needs a slap.

Its a time for some dignity you would have hoped but the show must go on.

Quite shameful.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 3 Jun - 19:17

You would off thought they would off spared a thought for poor Madeleine, but no.

Taking the piss out off her till the end.

Still talking about the 'three suspects' and the 'eight persons off interest'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Jun - 19:31

Some of those shots are so stage managed.

Andy looks like a twitcher in the dunes off Studland bay.

And that pair sieving soil through a kitchen sieve.

Give me strength.

The locals apparently say some people use this land as a pet cemetery so expect some high tension and coconut shells by Friday !

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 3 Jun - 19:43

Lioned wrote:Some of those shots are so stage managed.

Give me strength.

The locals apparently say some people use this land as a pet cemetery so expect some high tension and coconut shells by Friday !

He's got a nice new designer shirt, a fake tan, new haircut, and I think he's been on a diet.........
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 3 Jun - 19:51

wantthetruth wrote:

Give me strength.

He's got a nice new designer shirt, a fake tan, new haircut, and I think he's been on a diet.........

He's still an ugly bastard though. I feel sorry for poor Deadwood, he is in the prime position of NSY but he still looks like and sounds like the Village idiot
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 3 Jun - 19:56

fred wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:

Give me strength.

He's still an ugly bastard though.  I feel sorry for poor Deadwood, he is in the prime position of NSY but he still looks like and sounds like the Village idiot

Village Gilpin was the term used in my North Yorkshire childhood.  I like that better, fits perfectly.

Last edited by fuzeta on Tue 3 Jun - 20:06; edited 1 time in total
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Jun - 20:03

Yes still very much an 'A' .

The bloated conspirators chose well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 3 Jun - 20:07

Always thought A + B
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Jun - 20:12

Yep on a good day +B
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 3 Jun - 23:12

Lioned wrote:The locals apparently say some people use this land as a pet cemetery

Oh that's interesting news. Some posters are stating the ground would be too hard to dig up to lay a body beneath, but judging by that (if true) perhaps its easier to dig than first thought. Just a thought!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 3 Jun - 23:20

LJC wrote:
Lioned wrote:The locals apparently say some people use this land as a pet cemetery

Oh that's interesting news. Some posters are stating the ground would be too hard to dig up to lay a body beneath, but judging by that (if true) perhaps its easier to dig than first thought. Just a thought!

Neither might you look strange if you were seen burying something there ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 4 Jun - 15:31

mossman wrote:
LJC wrote:

Neither might you look strange if you were seen burying something there ?

That's exactly right mossman. The locals residents are contradicting themselves on one hand saying its too hard a ground to dig and on the other they say, apparently, some of them use it to bury their pets.

That being the case, it would not look out of place at all to be seen digging a grave there, so it may seem.

We need more clarification on this point.

Lioned, may I ask where did you get the information from?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 16 Jun - 20:29

Andy and his men after a hard days dig settle down to a satisfying meal.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 5 Jul - 19:22

Andy Redwood.Back to square one ?

Generally speaking burglars don't steal dead children they usually steal money,laptops,cameras,jewellery and stuff like that !
Why dont you look again at the findings of Snr Amaral and his colleagues.

Andy Redwood truly the dumbest cop of all.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 5 Jul - 20:32

I fell really sad about him actually. Perhaps there are times when he wishes he could do things differently but I truly believe there is someone elses hand on the tiller. im dumbfounded by his revelation which SY PR teams force fed us until the Crimewatch programme and the Madeleine is alive or she could equally be dead. I think he is a man under duress. He seems a bit like The Tortoise only he knows why he was put there he just didn't know it was going to be like this. I really think he is doing the best he can given what he was handed. perhaps he has his own concerns about the way things are going and is really glad he is retiring soon.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 5 Jul - 20:43

Hello Tansi, I am sure he knows where he is going and that is anywhere that leads away from the McCann's. I believe he has been especially picked because he is due for retirement. Might be a few nudges about an unblemished record as far as the pension is concerned. Keep your nose clean and do what we say, retire on the full whack. if you know what I mean.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 5 Jul - 20:44

He's got his eyes on his pension now.Doesnt need any bother at this point in his career.

Scotland Yard have an appalling record of incompetence and corruption.Deadwoods a pathetic figure doing as he's told off course.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 29 Jul - 18:13

Andy must get an award before he retires for rounding up all the baddies !

Andy is surrounded by baddies,so many in Pdl he can't see the wood from the trees,not even the fridge from the freezers !

Still no sign the mccanns will ever face the Andy inquisition ? No chance,nil,zilch !

The mccanns are not part of the investigation,not even a little bit part,not even a tiny bit suspicious !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Jul - 11:08

And the cadaver scent all over Kate McCann and the apt and car mean nothing?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 30 Jul - 11:55

Whilst I don't agree with they way Redwood has been very "public" in his comments and approach to the investigation, it will require his explanation as to what happened to be just as "public", transparent and plausible.

The huge thorn in the side of this investigation, is the publishing of the PJ files from 2007. That was a monumental oversight by somebody - not pre-empting that would happen.

The files have led to an ever growing number of people asking questions armed with facts, not just nut job conspiracy theorists armed with innuendo and gut feelings.

Whoever is pulling Redwoods strings has a big, big task to "solve" this satisfactorily.

I assume the files in relation to the current Portugese investigation would be published if the file is again shelved. That is risky - imagine all of the burglars, bin men and dead tractor drivers being shown to be innocent with credible explanations as to where they were and when.

It's one big mess. Money is being spent at a ridiculous rate and if there is one thing to get the masses annoyed its Government spending hard earned tax payers money without results.

So, what does he do now ? He told us the parents/friends were not suspects. He needs to prove it. If the case is closed tomorrow they will remain the one group of people not ruled out. All of the others named over the past few months will be in the clear by reason of the fact they were questioned but never arrested.

Right back to where we started. - dogs, parents, tapas friends and lies. Except of course many millions of pounds will have been spent in getting there.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Wed 30 Jul - 13:34

Hi All, I just wonder if all the blogging could make it so that at some point ,the verdict could be ,IT CANT GO TO COURT ,THEY WILL NOT GET FAIR TRIAL TOO MUCH SPOKEN ABOUT FOR ALL TO SEE . Wouldn't that be a clever move of their lawyers ? just crossed my mind more than once really ever thing they could use ? I would hope not but they haven't made too much fuss yet about the sites used to debate . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 30 Jul - 14:50

Hi Joyce, if it went to court in Portugal, which it would be, I don't think it would make any difference as they don't have a jury system and I think the Judges would be trusted to just go on the official files etc, not 'our gossip'
I hope so anyway  Andy Redwood...? - Page 26 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 31 Jul - 7:02

joyce1938 wrote:Hi All, I just wonder if all the blogging could make it so that at some point ,the verdict could be ,IT CANT GO TO COURT ,THEY WILL NOT GET FAIR TRIAL TOO MUCH SPOKEN ABOUT FOR ALL TO SEE .  Wouldn't that be a clever move    of their lawyers ? just crossed my mind more than once really ever thing they could use ?     I would hope not but they haven't made too much fuss yet about the sites used to debate . joyce1938

Hello Joyce

Karen Matthew, had a fair trial and she was crucified by the public on internet forums, before she went on trial. The same thing happened to the former Dr Harold Shipman many others who have committed crimes been charged and crucified by the public, before they went on trial.

The McCanns may not have been charged with any offence, but neither was Harold Shipman at the time he was crucified by the public. In my opinion, the McCanns will never be brought to justice, too many high profile people have protected them from the minute Gerry McCann phoned the British Government, when he should have been out looking for Madeleine and would have been out looking for Madeleine, if he and his wife, played no part in her disappearance.

These high profile people know that the McCanns will squeal like pigs, if they are charged with any offences, they will give the true reason why they were protected from 10pm on the night Madeleine disappeared.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next