Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch

+12
malena stool
tanszi
chrissie
interested
widowan
mossman
Panda
jinvta
jassi
comperedna
almostgothic
Colonel Fabien
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch

Post  malena stool Thu 7 Nov - 11:48

tanszi wrote:I know the press wont do it, but someone needs to say where they re getting this information from.
It might appear that the media are involved in phone hacking... But I don't believe they have to hack very hard in the McCann's case...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch

Post  kitti Thu 7 Nov - 11:58

Well it definately wasn't the PJ as stated that everything comes under the secrecy act now the case has been 'reopened' .

And it wasn't SY as if it was , I'm sure the papers would soon catch up on them and print it.

So who is left?

Who told who to go digging and look for a patsy?

Who wants this case to be prejudiced?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anger over new suspect/Algarvenewswatch - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Nov - 12:02

Personally I think it got out off hand.

They were looking for a patsy but someone came up with a name and picture ...some people will do anything for money and even friends will jump on the bandwagon if the pay is right.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 7 Nov - 12:23

kitti wrote:Personally I think it got out off hand.

They were looking for a patsy but someone came up with a name and picture ...some people will do anything for money and even friends will jump on the bandwagon if the pay is right.
Given that the photo looks like a Police mug shot (to me anyway) and given only the GNR/PJ would be in possession of such a photo, there is someone within the organisation in Portugal who has passed this photo on, for financial gain perhaps.

This is no ordinary family photo and the fact he died in 2009 its not recent either; his family would not have provided it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 7 Nov - 12:25

No matter where the press get their information from, the British press is an absolute disgrace. Along with the Mccanns and their cohorts they are destroying lives and reputations without any foundation at all. It's an absolute disgrace and all it achieves is to show that the British press and media should never be trusted and never taken seriously. In my opinion everyone who has had their lives turned upside down by the Mccanns and the press should sue the whole damned lot of them. The so called 'journalists' who write this garbage and the editors who allow it to be printed should be sacked immediately.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 7 Nov - 12:37

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2