Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases...

3 posters

Go down

japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... Empty japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases...

Post  Guest Sat 16 Nov - 6:49

never ceases to amuse me how politicians hang on the word of scientists who make a living out this nonsense so won't ever entertain the idea that they might be wrong. must have something to do with tax i guess.

japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 25346 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508018/Japan-axes-targets-cut-greenhouse-gases--day-Cameron-blames-climate-change-natural-disasters.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... Empty Re: japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases...

Post  Panda Sat 16 Nov - 9:39

Marky wrote:never ceases to amuse me how politicians hang on the word of scientists who make a living out this nonsense so won't ever entertain the idea that they might be wrong. must have something to do with tax i guess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508018/Japan-axes-targets-cut-greenhouse-gases--day-Cameron-blames-climate-change-natural-disasters.html
I agree Marky, Japan, having experienced a tsunami recovering from a Nuclear leak , trying to improve their economy are quite justified because they see fracking, going on in the US and Alaska and wonder at the sense of it all.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... Empty Re: japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases...

Post  Guest Sat 16 Nov - 10:17

thing here is that global warming has morphed into climate change. why? global warming is specific and has been largely discredited by data that suggests far from warming up, the planet may in fact be cooling down or to put it another way, headed towards another glacial period which occur approximately every 20,000 years or so. we are currently in an interglacial period and have been for approximately, wait for it...20,000 years.

now, climate change. how conveniently broadband that is. covers just about everything you can think of.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Nov - 11:44

Marky wrote:thing here is that global warming has morphed into climate change. why? global warming is specific and has been largely discredited by data that suggests far from warming up, the planet may in fact be cooling down or to put it another way, headed towards another glacial period which occur approximately every 20,000 years or so. we are currently in an interglacial period and have been for approximately, wait for it...20,000 years.

now, climate change. how conveniently broadband that is. covers just about everything you can think of.

Marky , Planets do die off and maybe mankind has hastened Earth's demise by taking too much and messing around with nature. Tjhey reckon outer space is like a dustbin with all the NASA experiments and machinery left there. japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 678246  We might be invaded by Martians yet.japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Nov - 13:33

Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:thing here is that global warming has morphed into climate change. why? global warming is specific and has been largely discredited by data that suggests far from warming up, the planet may in fact be cooling down or to put it another way, headed towards another glacial period which occur approximately every 20,000 years or so. we are currently in an interglacial period and have been for approximately, wait for it...20,000 years.

Marky , Planets do die off and maybe mankind has hastened Earth's demise by taking too much and messing around with nature. Tjhey reckon outer space is like a dustbin with all the NASA experiments and machinery left there. japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 678246  We might be invaded by Martians yet.japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 294124 
nope, the planet still has be few billion years left. how long we'll be around, that's a question. japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Nov - 13:45

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:

nope, the planet still has be few billion years left. how long we'll be around, that's a question. japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 25346 
Well , I certainly won't ....did you read about the Woman who died the other day, 113 yrs old,,,I wouldn't want to live that long.japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Nov - 8:24

i do. japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Nov - 9:09

Marky wrote:i do. japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 25346 
What about if you were infirm or had alzheimers Marky , would you still want to be alive.???? Better you come back in your 20's, wealthy , good looking , intelligent , philanthropic........oh sorry, you might be like that already.japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 17 Nov - 9:55

My other name is Brad Pitt, but hush don't tell anyone else and I want to live until I'm 41 at least.... japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 25346 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Nov - 10:21

malena stool wrote:My other name is Brad Pitt, but hush don't tell anyone else and I want to live until I'm 41 at least.... japan axes targets to cut greenhouse gases... 25346 

I saw that film, it was good ....did you ever see Soylent Green Malena? a thought provoking film if ever there was one. Edward G Robinson and Charlton Heston .

Last edited by Panda on Sun 17 Nov - 10:33; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 17 Nov - 10:25

Like a lot of 'futuristic' movies it may well come true...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 19 Nov - 14:29

Yes doesn't pay to be too specific.If Michael fish had said "well their might be a hurricane but it might just be a bit windy" then he may have gotten away with not looking like an idiot for the rest of his life.
Whereas 'climate change' is good because the climate generally changes pretty much all the time.It was raining this morning in my garden but now its sunny !

It is likely that the Sun's change of axis in the next couple of weeks is going to have more effect on the climate than a few cars puffing out Co2 emissions.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down