Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013

+8
Lioned
chrissie
duncanmac
wantthetruth
Panda
weissnicht
AnnaEsse
HiDeHo
12 posters

Go down

VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 Empty VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013

Post  HiDeHo Thu 21 Nov - 6:25

.I managed to add the translation to this portion of the video! :) (Hopefully the text is in the correct place!)

DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013.

After CMTV screened a reconstruction about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, only in Portugal, there were many reactions that multiplied themselves

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 Empty Re: VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 21 Nov - 7:14

HiDeHo wrote:

.I managed to add the translation to this portion of the video! :) (Hopefully the text is in the correct place!)

DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013.

After CMTV screened a reconstruction about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, only in Portugal, there were many reactions that multiplied themselves

Excellent. Thank you. VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 Icon_flower 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 Empty Re: VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013

Post  weissnicht Thu 21 Nov - 7:32

Thank you. VIDEO (Translated) DAVID PAYNE - Questions About McCann's Friend - Destaque 'CM Jornal': Caso Maddie Nov 19 2013 944533 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 21 Nov - 9:17

Well done Hideho  Seems like the Gasper statements have been raised again.  I wonder if DP ever thinks he should speak out?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 21 Nov - 9:31

OOOOOOYAHHH!!!! And well done Hideho for getting it out there to a wider audience than just Portugal. Has anybody sent this to OUR press???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 21 Nov - 12:06

someone will have, and im sure they are aware of it. theMcCs will also be aware of it via their lawyers, and now MW will be positively frothing at the mouth to get over and tell them its on here and translated! go on MW do your skulking and reporting stuff.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 21 Nov - 13:37

The rotating of the finger and is odd and the time line s of Kate and Payne regarding his visit to 5a questionable. I don't see anything untoward about bathing the children, they are all Doctors, Friends, used to seeing naked bodies and if there was any suggestion that Payne was a pedophile, do you honestly think he would be allowed to bathe their children.?

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 21 Nov - 15:36

I think differently about that Panda, doctor or no doctor, I wasn't bathed by anyone other than my parents, neither were any other children in the family. doctors or no doctors, why on earth would someone want to bathe someone else s kids. I can understand someone shouting for an extra towel or forgot the soap and handing it in through the bathroom door, but no not casually bathing someone else s children. I understand that in times of illness or whatever grandparents, very close friends helping out but usually a parent is on hand. even now I wouldn't dream of going in the bathroom when children of the family are being bathed, unless they shouted to me, they are after all entitled to privacy when naked.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 21 Nov - 16:11

tanszi wrote:I think differently about that Panda, doctor or no doctor, I wasn't bathed by anyone other than my parents, neither were any other children in the family.  doctors or no doctors, why on earth would someone want to bathe someone else s kids.  I can understand someone shouting for an extra towel or forgot the soap and handing it in through the bathroom door, but no not casually bathing someone else s children.  I understand that in times of illness or whatever grandparents, very close friends helping out but usually a parent is on hand.  even now I wouldn't dream of going in the bathroom when children of the family are being bathed, unless they shouted to me,  they are after all entitled to privacy when naked.
They were on Holiday though tanzi, a laissaiz faire attitude , probably he started off bathing his own children then others wanted to jump in . What I do find strange that Doctor Gaspar saw no problem about the bathing and the Gaspars met the McCanns for lunch much later and nothing was mentioned , it was only when madeleine disappeared that Mrs. Gaspar went to the Police.???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 21 Nov - 16:22

Sorry Panda, not buying it.  Doctor or no doctor, friend or no friend.  NO MAN would touch my naked baby girls under ANY circumstances. (And that includes my own brother).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 21 Nov - 16:34

We're pretty free and easy in our house, no male friends have ever bathed my kids, ever.

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Thu 21 Nov - 16:38

This is the part of this whole sorry story that always annoys me.
Why bleat on about the fact this matter should have been investigated further ?
Go ask Mr Rebello and the PJ, they were in possession of this information and did nothing.
Why wasnt DP asked about this in the Roggy interviews in Leicester, Mr Rebello was there.
Really annoys me this, really does.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 21 Nov - 16:50

Panda wrote:
The rotating of the finger and is odd and the time line s of Kate and Payne regarding his visit to 5a questionable. I don't see anything untoward about bathing the children, they are all Doctors, Friends, used to seeing naked bodies and if there was any suggestion that Payne was a pedophile, do you honestly think he would be allowed to bathe their children.?

Another man offers to bathe your children and you dont think that odd ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 21 Nov - 16:52

Lioned wrote:
Panda wrote:

Another man offers to bathe your children and you dont think that odd ?
I wouldn't have allowed it.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 21 Nov - 16:56

No one with any sense would allow that.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 21 Nov - 18:24

Does it not ring alarms bells that he wanted to do it!!! Of course it does.  Most people would not want to bathe other peoples kids, they would have enough with their own.   It is not a normal thing to do and I would not have allowed it and would have been highly suspicious of that man thereafter
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 21 Nov - 19:58

I'm not sure how we got the notion that he "offered to bathe" other people's daughters. That would be a huge red flag and however relaxed the holiday was if someone up and offered me that out of a clear blue sky I would have been horrified.
In my family, my mother and dad were the only ones I let watch my kids and then with my Dad only to watch them for an hour or so - no bathing, no diapers etc but only because he'd make a mess of it, not for any fears about inappropriate behavior but I want the nappy put on properly and the bathroom not to look like a hurricane swept through.

The idea I had from Mallorca was that the dads did the bathtime duty as they probably did very little else, and often when dad works and gets home late that is his thing - bathing the kids and reading the story, since it's his only time with them awake he may have. An assembly line of washing and shampooing little kids with all the dads doing it doesn't seem terrible, if they all have little kids in the line up. A lone guy wanting to help when he had no child to be bathed or when others were not doing it this way would be a red flag.

Some men., my other half included, are less paranoid about safety in general than their wives are. They play rougher, let the kids do more risky things, are less hygiene oriented and might not think it weird to have their mate with his own 18 month old, putting his child with yours in the one tub while moms sit on the patio.

the gesture is problematic to me, whatever they were discussing.

I don't know that mrs Doctor Gaspar would call the police based on seeing one of their group make what she considered an obscene gesture related to a child - I certainly would be sure that he did not have time with my child alone. And if I suspected but was patted down by my husband, I could very much see having that sinking feeling when she heard that very same child went missing and asking if he was in that group.

Kate makes nothing of this in her book. I don't recall her mentioning the fact that someone they holidayed with before had been a suspect, in another person's mind, which is a bit odd. Many people do not know about this, maybe they wanted to keep it hidden - because Payne was, or was not, involved in some weird way and they wanted to hide that or protect a person they knew to be innocent.

I am sure they discussed this between themselves - and Kate would have asked Gerry if he remembered that incident and what Payne was referring to - the baby's inability to latch on to the nipple, infant sexuality, or other topics that could be legitimate explanations.

Odd that Payne was at the house when "Kate" was bathing. I do not understand the willingness of other people to run Gerry's errand to see if kate needed any help. If Kate needed help, surely HE would be the one to go and provide it.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 21 Nov - 22:20

perhaps Payne was visiting for some other reason, and the explanation given for him going to the apartment was that G had asked him to visit to help Kate.  whatever, there is a huge discrepance in what each says of the time he was there. it might also have to have been mentioned in case one of the neighbours saw his visit.

Last edited by tanszi on Thu 21 Nov - 22:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding setence)
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Fri 22 Nov - 0:06

tanszi wrote:perhaps Payne was visiting for some other reason, and the explanation given for him going to the apartment was that G had asked him to visit to help Kate.  whatever, there is a huge discrepance in what each says of the time he was there.  it might also have to have been mentioned in case one of the neighbours saw his visit.

There was no reason for Payne to visit at all. Apparently Gerry and Kate had already decided when they were giving the children their baths that they were too tired and would not be going to the tennis courts that evening. Did Gerry suddenly forget a half an hour later what they had jointly already decided?

Kate's 6 Sep Statement:

"They arrived at the apartment at around 5:40 p.m., earlier than usual, because Madeleine was tired, their other friends were at the beach and Gerry had an all-male tennis game at 6:00 p.m. At the apartment they both bathed the children, and close to 6:00 p.m. Gerry went to the tennis courts, right after the children had finished their bath. They entered the apartment by the main door, with the key. She does not know if it was locked, and presumes it was Gerry who opened it. At lunch time they also entered through the same door.

After the children’s bath, already alone, she put pyjamas and nappies on the twins, and gave them each a glass of milk and biscuits. Before bathing the children and because it was early, they had thought of taking them to the recreation area, but then decided against this because of tiredness."

Gerry's 7 Sep Statement:

"Regarding the episode where he spoke to David on the 3rd of May, he says that he was playing tennis at 18:30 when David appeared near the tennis court and asked him through the net if he was going to continue playing. The deponent said he didn’t know because Kate might be needing help to look after the three children, even more so because they intended to bring them to the recreation area after their showers. He thinks that David offered to check if Kate needed help, which he did, and returned minutes later. Concerning his previous statement, where he states that David returned half an hour later, at around 19:00, he says that he returned to the tennis court after half an hour, as this time frame refers to the second time he returned to the tennis court, after dressing up for the game."
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Fri 22 Nov - 14:59

Well spotted jintva

In the book she says that they had decided not to go back to the playground for that reason and to have an early night... I will have to check that. If Gerry knew the kids were already in pjs and not coming to the play park, then why would he ask Payne to go and check in on her?

That sounds like BS, an alibi that all was well at 630 PM. And perhaps it was all well. Or maybe Payne was never there, they just said he was to prove Maddie was okay at 630. Or maybe he was there for a tryst with kate although it seems an odd time for that given the kids were still up.

This is the thing - you can never tell why these people are organizing stories and sightings and opening windows - is it because they are guilty, or because they are innocent and  need to "prove" later that madeleine was fine at 630 - in case anyone's trying to "fit them up"? And if so fit them up for what, MM's death? Or their neglect of her?

Maybe Payne had a thing for Kate...  he was supposed to be part of the "all male" tennis game but was late - why on this day was so much being done to "check on" McCann kids? It doesn't sit right.

I don't really believe they would set out ahead of time to open a window, thinking Maddie may have been abducted or may have wandered off. I can see them doing that to say "we left them safe; the doors were locked and that's why someone had to break in" -  the idea of setting Payne up to alibi them at 630 makes no sense, but neither does it make sense to me that he would actually have gone up there on his own, unless he "felt sorry for Kate" because she had so little help and so many kids, her own husband was not seeming to be much of a team player in their little family.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down