Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footie Thread...................

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Thu 22 May - 18:28

Arsenal will need to up there game (buy some good players) if they are to have a chance of winning something proper (the other big clubs cant be 'arsed' with the FA cup) next season.


Meanwhile footballers no longer allowed to go to the bookies to bet ! You wouldnt think they needed more money but i suppose most are daft enough to loose it.


http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27511546
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sat 24 May - 19:32

Massive game in Lisbon tonight the European Cup Final.


Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid.


On show is the gorgeous Gareth Bale and that funny looking bloke Ronaldo !  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 25 May - 0:03

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 873702 

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 929468 

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 463742 

Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 41
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sun 25 May - 1:00

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 944533 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Icon_flower 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  kitti on Sun 25 May - 1:15

Isn't Gareth bale tall.


He had to bend down to cuddle someone.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 110
Location : London
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 25 May - 2:12

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Cronal10
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 41
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 25 May - 8:45

Claudia79 wrote:Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Cronal10

I thought of you, Claudia, when I read that he had taken his shirt off!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18677
Age : 109
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  kitti on Sun 25 May - 8:52

Bit  too skinny  for  me.....i  like  meat on  their bones...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 110
Location : London
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 25 May - 13:36

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Cronal10

I thought of you, Claudia, when I read that he had taken his shirt off!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 

I have to confess that CR is not exactly my type but I like to advertise my national best product!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 41
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 25 May - 13:37

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Cronal11
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 41
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Sun 25 May - 14:08

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Cronal10

I thought of you, Claudia, when I read that he had taken his shirt off!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 

I have to confess that CR is not exactly my type but I like to advertise my national best product!   Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 

Really?!! Move over then......he's certainly my type!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124  Phwoar!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Age : 55
Location : Manchester
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 25 May - 17:00

wjk wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Cronal10

I thought of you, Claudia, when I read that he had taken his shirt off!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 

I have to confess that CR is not exactly my type but I like to advertise my national best product!   Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 

Really?!! Move over then......he's certainly my type!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124  Phwoar!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 

He's all yours as far as I'm concerned. I'm just not sure that Irina will feel the same way as I do...

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Portad10
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 41
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Sun 25 May - 17:47

She's got competition! I look JUST LIKE THAT, its like looking in a mirror!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Age : 55
Location : Manchester
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sun 25 May - 18:08

I've got a better body than that ! The ripples might not be quite in the same places but if you close your eyes and use your imagination and feel around a bit then you wouldnt be far out.

My son,who takes after his dad, is down the gym at 6.30 every morning working out and he has a body that would make most women crumble.

Its hard work to stay like that though.A couple of weeks and a few doughnuts and you look like you been down the pub and forgot the way home.

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 25 May - 18:32

wjk wrote:She's got competition! I look JUST LIKE THAT, its like looking in a mirror!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 

You're gonna freak him out! Well, twins, isn't that a very common male fantasy?  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 294124 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 41
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 25 May - 18:33

Lioned wrote:I've got a better body than that ! The ripples might not be quite in the same places but if you close your eyes and use your imagination and feel around a bit then you wouldnt be far out.

My son,who takes after his dad, is down the gym at 6.30 every morning working out and he has a body that would make most women crumble.

Its hard work to stay like that though.A couple of weeks and a few doughnuts and you look like you been down the pub and forgot the way home.

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 25346

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324   Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324   Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 41
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Sun 25 May - 18:50

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:I've got a better body than that ! The ripples might not be quite in the same places but if you close your eyes and use your imagination and feel around a bit then you wouldnt be far out.

My son,who takes after his dad, is down the gym at 6.30 every morning working out and he has a body that would make most women crumble.

Its hard work to stay like that though.A couple of weeks and a few doughnuts and you look like you been down the pub and forgot the way home.

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 25346

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324    Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324    Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 

 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Age : 55
Location : Manchester
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sun 25 May - 19:28

Its true i tell ya. One day i will prove it !

But in the meantime i am gutted that Leyton Orient have just lost to Rotherham in the Div 1 playoff final !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty FA Cup Final

Post  Lioned on Sun 1 Jun - 16:43

Todays big game is the FA Cup final between

Arsenal v Everton


Arsene Wenger will be hiding in the dressing room.  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sun 1 Jun - 19:15

Final Score in the Womens FA Cup final.

Arsenal 2-0 Everton

So a other cup for Arsenal ladies.  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 307691 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Fri 8 Aug - 23:27

And so another season kicks off and no better way to start than this .....


Millwall v Leeds

Sell out crowd and the place is buzzing.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Lioned on Sun 10 Aug - 16:00

Game of the day finishes


Millwall 2-0 Leeds

An easy win for Millwall against a very poor looking Leeds team.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 111
Location : Down South
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  chrissie on Mon 11 Aug - 10:49

Game if the day??  Surely that was Arsenal winning the Community Shield!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 192282  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 873702   Footie Thread................... - Page 13 849426 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 929468 

I going to Fulham v Millwall on Saturday  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 25346
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 59
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk on Mon 11 Aug - 11:50

chrissie wrote:Game if the day??  Surely that was Arsenal winning the Community Shield!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 192282  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 873702   Footie Thread................... - Page 13 849426 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 929468 

I going to Fulham v Millwall on Saturday  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 25346

Yay! And beating City!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 873702 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 929468 Footie Thread................... - Page 13 463742 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Age : 55
Location : Manchester
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  chrissie on Mon 11 Aug - 12:44

I know wjk!!  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 873702 

ps: Just realised the spelling etc in my original post. I wasn't still  Footie Thread................... - Page 13 956518 , promise!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 59
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 13 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum