Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de

+6
kitti
SteveT
tanszi
Panda
Lioned
Annabel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de Empty Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de

Post  Annabel Wed 11 Dec - 11:29

Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de

Thanks to Nigel for translation http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

By IRIS KLINGELHÖFER
http://www.express.de/panorama/michael-schneider-hellseher---kleine-maddie-ist-in-portugal-begraben-,2192,25536692.html
05.12.2013 - 18:20 PM

Michael Schneider (43) with Maddie's photo and a map of Portugal. Photo Erhard Paul
Michael Schneider (43) with Maddie's photo and a map of Portugal. Photo Erhard Paul

SIEGBURG - Outside it's drizzling. Michael Schneider (43) sits at his father's old desk, in front of an open map of Portugal. Slowly the man from Siegburg runs a finger over the sheet until it stops, as if by itself, at Albufeira.

The town, situated on the Atlantic coast, is 2432 km away. But Michael Schneider is a clairvoyant, and claims: "A few miles west of this town is where Maddie's corpse is buried!"

The fate of little Madeleine "Maddie" McCann (3), who disappeared during a family holiday in Portugal's Algarve, on 3 May 2007, moves the entire world.

Despite the police searches, thousands of clues, hired private investigators and the publication of phantom images of possible abductors, to date any trace of the British girl is still lacking, despite each lead.

At his home in Siegburg, Schneider is already sitting on packed suitcases. "I have further reduced the scale of the map and narrowed the area where Maddie is buried in the ground to approximately 30 by 50 metres," he explains. The grave of the sweet girl - according to Schneider - is situated around 40 kilometres away from the former holiday resort of the McCanns.

The clairvoyant wants to go there himself, and he is just waiting for the okay for a cadaver dog. Because German police dogs are the property of their respective federal state, a request has been placed with the Portuguese police. At the same time, Schneider has also tried through private channels.

Dog trainer Uta Kielau (47) from Hamburg supports him. She has many contacts, and reveals her telephone wires are currently running hot. "We need someone who works privately or who belongs to an organization which can work across borders without problems," she says.

Does a clairvoyant from Siegburg have the power to make the impossible possible? Or is it all just nonsense?

"I am primarily clairaudient, which means that I have an inner voice," says the 43-year-old. Sometimes he receives the prompting spontaneously, he explains, but normally he must "ask something" - and he presents those questions to God.

Schneider roughly knew the Maddie case from the press. The day before the parents were guests, in mid-October 2013, on "File Reference XY ... unsolved", he received an e-mail. "If you are truly a clairvoyant, why don't you help Maddie's parents to end this uncertain torment?", an unknown woman wanted to know.

On 16 October 2013 Maddie's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann (left), were with Rudi Cerne on the ZDF program "File Reference XY ... unsolved" as guests. Right: Andy Redwood of Scotland Yard. Photo: AP

On 16 October 2013 Maddie's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann (left), were with Rudi Cerne on the ZDF program "File Reference XY ... unsolved" as guests. Right: Andy Redwood of Scotland Yard. Photo: AP
"That appealed to my honour," admits the Siegburg man. He immediately asked: God, what's with Maddie? "I got the answer that she is dead and is located in the Algarve." Schneider gave his information to the "File Reference" team, who informed the investigating police in London.

"Shortly thereafter, I got an inner glow throughout my body, much like a fever - because I knew then that I am very close to the truth," said the clairvoyant.

Michael Schneider has already helped many missing persons cases free of charge and without intention for reward. Such as in March 2013, in Hamm, when the brother of Lilija Kladtschenko (34) vanished. For five weeks police and half the city searched in vain for 22-year-old Igor. Until the family learned about the Siegburger clairvoyant.

"On the basis of a photograph, Mr Schneider told us that my brother lay in a body of water in Hamm," said Lilija Kladtschenko. Igor's body was recovered two days later from a lake in Hamm.

"I am only a humble tool of God and I can also be mistaken," the clairvoyant said cautiously.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de Empty Re: Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de

Post  widowan Wed 11 Dec - 21:21

"I am only a humble tool of God and I can also be mistaken," the clairvoyant said cautiously.

Well, yes.

I sort of believe in this. By this I mean clairvoyants having some kind of visions or feelings that can be accurate - as can we all - not in this particular vision as such.

take the case of Laci Peterson, California substitute teacher who went missing on Christmas eve, at 8 months pregnant. A clairvoyant pinpointed that her body was taken to the SF - Oakland Bay and dumped in the water. The track of the vehicle carrying her corpse was followed by a tracking hound from her home to her husband's storage unit and then down the highway he traveled to the Bay for his Christmas even "fishing trip" and then the cadaver dog went to the end of the dock he had put his boat down and alerted the scent over the water. And in fact her body later washed up near there.

Of course, most of the world believed that her husband's fishing trip was actually a dumping trip and it would be easy to "see" the trip as the clairvoyant did, since, if he did dump her in the Bay, that is the route he took so it's pretty obvious that if he did kill her and dump her in the Bay then this is the way it would have happened.

Many people inside and outside LE including profilers believe Madeleine was dead the night of May 3rd, and if so a dumping ground near PDL would be the obvious choice whoever the killer - people are not going to take a body too far.

Did they ever visit that area I wonder?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de Empty Re: Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de

Post  Lioned Wed 11 Dec - 21:37

There was another one claiming Maddie was in the Roman sewers under pdl.

Off course it all depends on Gods will at the end of the day.

To be fair these loons have probably got as much chance of finding Maddie as does Andy Redwood.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 12 Dec - 9:06

Didn't Dave, the McCanns Detective say he believed Madeleine was buried in a field near PDL?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 12 Dec - 9:45

I agree with tool.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 12 Dec - 11:20

SteveT wrote:"I am only a humble tool of God and I can also be mistaken," the clairvoyant said cautiously.

I agree with tool.

Hi Steve T

The McCanns went to Germany and appeared on TV to promote Kates' book .....how come this guy never got in touch with them , or even the Portugese Police before now???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 12 Dec - 12:38

I think it is possible that he knew he would be ridiculed. I think that some mediums have a genuine gift, that they see things and misinterpret them sometimes but that the same with conversations between people. I don't believe that everyone who says theyre a medium are honest people genuinely hoping to help, but I cant dismiss those who have proved to be correct in many instances. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 12 Dec - 13:12

Here is one medium that I think is fake:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8H_v8cM9CQ
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 12 Dec - 16:42

tanszi wrote:I think it is possible that he knew he would be ridiculed.  I think that some mediums have a genuine gift, that they see things and misinterpret them sometimes but that the same with conversations between people.  I don't believe that everyone who says theyre a medium are honest people genuinely hoping to help, but I cant dismiss those who have proved to be correct in many instances. jimo.

I'm not sure how much difference there is between a medium or clairvoyant and a profiler who has a great feel for people, gut instinct etc. It's funny because my mother has quite a good instinct about people that is very accurate and when she heard about this case back in 2004 she immediately said: The parents did it. I thought that was quite odd, at the time I was sympathetic with them, horrified for them, it was their fault she'd been taken but there but for the grace of God go I -

People do ridicule clairvoyants but the police also use them. And they also ridicule profilers like Pat Brown but they use them too. During the Casey Anthony trial (mother of the missing 2 year old in Florida who ended up having been dumped in the old pet cemetery across from the high school, where her mother used to bury her pet hamsters) a lot came out about behavioral science in this kind of crime. it was interesting in a horrible way, that they have these kinds of statistics. In virtually all cases where a child drown accidentally - even due to parental negligence - the parent calls EMT in a desperate attempt to revive them. They don't take them to the pet cemetery in a garbage bag and leave them there.

They had other statistics about the kinds of ways 3 year old girl children are most likely to die (at the hands of their mothers, is one) and how far away from the house the body would be. All of those turned out to be true in that case IMO despite the not guilty verdict of the jury.

If in fact MM's body is in Albufeira, that seems pretty far away from the home - parents would usually put their child closer - so they could keep an eye on it and whatever their sick reasons are. I googled this town and there is a campground there. Locals - if there were a local perv for instance who just happened to notice these people and saw they were leaving their children alone every night - he might know about the remote camping spot and think, what a good dumping spot that would make. Far from their own home and you can have an excuse to go out there, to camp or hike.

Can't see them bringing in cadaver dogs on the say so of a clairvoyant however.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 12 Dec - 16:56

A more picturesque drive is leaving Albufeira and visiting the village of Alte, perched on a hill and with its 16th-century Church of Nossa Senhora da Assunção and the beautiful decorated tiles of the Chapel of São Sebastião.

Is this where they went to visit the shrine or the church Ii wonder? I looked at the camp site and it is not remote, it has a water park. But it says it's packed in July and August and virtually empty the rest of the year.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 14 Dec - 0:30

I see from the PJ files that Gerry had visited Portugal before., guess where he went? Albufeira
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 14 Dec - 13:02

Bearing in mind the staunch and determined motto of the fund, No Stone Unturned why wouldn't the grieving parents be willing to investigate this medium's belief? It would perhaps have brought hoots of laughter, but just one search such as this would have shown a commitment to the fund being used to find their daughter and not being abused by its use to silence and obfuscate those who doubted the McCann's version of events.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Dec - 13:16

I think that parents desperate to find out what happened to their child wouldn't reject any offer of help, whether from psychics or anyone else. They have nothing to lose by doing so.

I can't say that I myself have any confidence in psychics but other people do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 14 Dec - 16:04

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that parents desperate to find out what happened to their child wouldn't reject any offer of help, whether from psychics or anyone else. They have nothing to lose by doing so.

My thoughts entirely...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Dec - 16:05

I'm sure that poor old Winnie Johnson (Keith Bennett's mother) wouldn't have turned down any offer of help to try and locate where her son was buried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 14 Dec - 16:07

Bless her, she'll never have the chance to refuse now....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 14 Dec - 17:07

malena stool wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that parents desperate to find out what happened to their child wouldn't reject any offer of help, whether from psychics or anyone else. They have nothing to lose by doing so.

My thoughts entirely...

If they do this though people will say they are wasting the money and clairvoyants are crap. But if this person supposedly can narrow it down to inside of a certain reasonable area that should not take a lot of effort to check it out.

Still, doing so would "make people think" they accept the fact that madeleine is dead and has been for 6 years which is not good for Fund raising.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 14 Dec - 18:40

widowan wrote:
malena stool wrote:

My thoughts entirely...

If they do this though people will say they are wasting the money and clairvoyants are crap. But if this person supposedly can narrow it down to inside of a certain reasonable area that should not take a lot of effort to check it out.

Still, doing so would "make people think" they accept the fact that madeleine is dead and has been for 6 years which is not good for Fund raising.
The fund is plainly no longer a regular and reliable source of income, the lies and childish propaganda spewed out by their spokesperson and their misuse of the fund has come back and bit them.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 14 Dec - 18:42

Wouldn't it be interesting though if after all the best of PJ and SY, the child was found by a psychic?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 14 Dec - 19:25

In the USA come cases have been solved due to Psychics.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 14 Dec - 19:53

kitti wrote:In the USA come cases have been solved due to Psychics.....

The one I mentioned, on the Laci Peterson case was eerie. She didn't solve it but what she "saw" was dead on what actually turned out to have transpired, that they could tell. Including the route driven to dump the body. What they could not confirm due to the fact the body had been in the ocean 4 months was what actually was the cause of death, although they had manner of death as homicide, the corpse wasn't whole - so they could not tell if there were skull fractures or whatever. But the psychic said that she was hit in the head as she went through a doorway, then strangled. Then taken to the ocean and dumped in with weights tied to head, arms and legs.

The mother of the dead girl, Sharon Rocha, also used a psychic to find out where her daughter's body was. She was convinced after a time that the husband of her daughter had killed her and she just wanted the body for burial. The psychic used a different technique which was new to me and creepy. But she actually pinpointed the exact location of the body underwater based on where it later washed ashore.

You never know with these people what they are tapping into. Maybe just things they've made up or hallucinated and based on what they read in the news and the usual conjecture. Still it is eerie when they get it right. The person who pinpointed the location of Laci's body used some kind of weird device where spirits spoke to her and she records them, some people say they can hear the voices. I think the family of dead people are usually more open to anything like this because what have they got to lose? (Usually). And they have everything to gain if what they want is the body home to be laid to rest and an end to uncertainty.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sat 14 Dec - 20:00

widowan wrote:
malena stool wrote:

My thoughts entirely...

Agreed, the McCanns will never follow through with the "lead" because they are not concerned at all about seeking closure, as most parents in this situation would be. They are only concerned about keeping the fantasy going that Madeleine is still out there and findable alive. I don't believe much in psychics either, but it might be worth following up, possibly for the PJ. If the body is still there, they may not even need a cadaver dog to find her, as most dogs are pretty good at sniffing out dead stuff (cadaver odor and blood, now that's another story).
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 14 Dec - 21:26

Thanks Iris, this was from 2007 and seemingly never followed up or at least reported on... Perhaps it was reported and covered up like their PI identikit photos.

By Lachlan MacKinnon
Psychic Barber: I Will Help Mccanns

1 Oct 2007 00:00
Exclusive Family Approach Our Man

PSYCHIC Gordon Smith is ready to help missing Madeleine McCann's desperate parents.

A family member has been in touch with Gordon, the Daily Record's Psychic Barber, it was revealed yesterday.

And Gordon said last night he would meet parents Kate and Gerry if they want his help in solving their daughter's disappearance.

He said: "You get a much stronger connection if the family are present. It is entirely in the McCanns' hands, I can only offer my services."

The psychic claimed he had resolved similar cases in the past.

A source close to the family confirmed an approach had been made to Gordon.

The insider said: "The medium had a conversation with a family member who is close to Kate and Gerry but not in their blood line."

It was claimed yesterday - 150 days after four-year-old Madeleine disappeared in the Portuguese holiday resort of Praia da Luz - that the couple's holiday companions could be made formal suspects alongside them.

The newspaper 24 Horas, citing unnamed senior police sources, claimed Madeleine died after falling down a flight of steps outside the McCanns' apartment.

The report claimed detectives believed the McCanns wanted to cover up her death because they had sedated her and one or more of their pals helped move the body.

The paper reported: "Following these new operations, it's highly possible that some of the McCanns' friends will be made suspects."

One police source was quoted as saying: "The only thing to investigate is how the body disappeared."

But the McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said yesterday: "It is just ludicrous, all of these reports are unsourced and unsubstantiated. Kate and Gerry have nothing to hide. They did not harm their daughter, even accidentally.

"Some of the leaks that appear on a daily basis are hurtful.Surely it is time to stop."

Virgin tycoon Richard Branson yesterday backed the McCanns and launched his own scathing attack on the Portuguese media.

The billionaire, who has donated #100,000 to Kate and Gerry to help meet their legal costs, said: "The Portuguese press have behaved abysmally, fed inaccurate stories by the Portuguese police."

Kate and Gerry yesterday attended their local church in Leicestershire.

At the service, Father Keith Tomlinson said: "I think I am right in saying that it has been 150 days... 150 nights since that terrible day."

The couple, clinging tightly to two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, later joined in arosary prayer dedicated to Madeleine.

Gerry said: "We continue to hope and pray our lovely little girl will be back with us soon."

The couple - both 39 and doctors - were joined by Kate's parents Susan and Brian Healy and close friends at church.

Yesterday, a string of TV adverts were released to be screened across Morocco.

Despite having their hopes dashed when a child photographed in Zinat proved not to be their daughter, the couple believe north Africa may hold the key to the mystery.

Scores of billboards of Madeleine's face will also appear this week throughout the most remote districts of Portugal and Spain.

150 DAYS OF ANGUISH

3 May - Maddie, above, goes missing from family apartment in Praia da Luz.

5 May - Her parents say they "cannot describe their anguish and despair".

12 May - They appeal for help on Maddie's birthday.

15 May -UK-born Robert Murat made suspect after search of his mum's villa near McCanns' apartment.

30 May - McCanns meet Pope at start of "European tour" to raise awareness.

6 June - Reporter asks McCanns how they feel as "more people seem to be pointing finger" at them.

12 June - Kate and Gerry arrive back in Portugal.

17 June - Cops admit clues may have been destroyed as the crime scene was not protected.

10 July - Suspect Robert Murat re-questioned.

Late July - British sniffer dogs search the apartment and several cars.

6 August -Police find no new evidence in two-day search of Murat's home.

7 August - Tests carried out in UK lab on traces of blood found in aparment.

11 August -Police admit Madeleine may be dead.

24 August -Police say they doubt if Madeleine will ever be found.

31 August - McCanns launch libel action against Portuguese newspaper which said police believe they killed their daughter.

6 September - Police grill Kate for 11 hours and confirm they have partial results of forensic tests.

7 September - Kate and Gerry declared suspects. Police believe they have found Maddie's blood in car McCanns hired 25 days after she vanished.

9 September - Kate and Gerry fly home to Rothley.

10 September - Police pass papers from the inquiry to prosecutor.

11 September - Inquiry files put before a judge.

19 September - Judge rules there is no evidence to justify questioning Gerry and Kate again.

26 September - Photo taken by tourist in Morocco thought to be Maddie but proves to be local child.

29 September - Friends call for end to "secret briefings" against McCanns.

30 September - McCann relative contacts Record Psychic Barber Gordon Smith for help.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 14 Dec - 22:22

I think a psychic has more chance of finding her than Deadwood!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next