Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de

+6
kitti
SteveT
tanszi
Panda
Lioned
Annabel
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de - Page 2 Empty Re: Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de

Post  widowan Sat 14 Dec - 23:35

Just rereading the chapter Missing and the one after, in kate's book.

The bit on Matt's check is all of two square inches of size 12 font - he offered to go when she stood up at 930, she let him, saying her turn next - and he returned saying all's clear.

Not one word to make you understand what he did or saw on his "check" nor that she knows or believes he did a check. There's Matt, ready to be thrown under the bus if for some reason (like that it's an invention) his story falls apart.

the other thing is how fast they went from Madeleine's not here, to utter GRIEF and howling. I mean yes you would panic. You would want to be rushing about looking for her. But their reaction it's more like they know she is DEAD rather than kidnapped. She's gone, mum, she's gone. Call the priest etc. I'd have left Fiona to mind the twins,. there is no way I'd not be out looking if I thought someone had taken her out, I couldn't just sit on the bed and weep and pray.

I think this psychic if nothing else could very well pick up on the parents' vibe -

the PJ sayu NO MEDIA and f**k them, Rachael and Dave both send emails or make calls, got to get the media in here, causing chaos and buzzing about the kidnapping. There was an awful lot of NOISE about this case and maybe now the lid is being put on them and they're being silent, or silenced, it's easier to focus on something besides the story.

Parents aren't that different in Portugal vs England or elsewhere. An hour into Madeleine being out of her bed Kate is in numbing, personal GRIEF, she has moved out of disbelief and shock and is grieving - then, oddly, reassured by the fact jane saw someone - because now Maddie didn't just disappear into thin air. As if that were possible.

Well, that was a guy taking his kid home but nonetheless Maddie did not just disappear, maybe Kate felt reassured because now they had someone to pin it on and an alibi. Knowing that your child was carried off by some scruffy individual, out to the world like she was dead or drugged, would not reassure too many people or make them feel better. The outcome in that situation is usually death for the child within a few hours.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clairvoyant: "Little Maddie is buried in Portugal" Express.de - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2