Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Hewlett

+4
jinvta
wjk
frencheuropean
comperedna
8 posters

Go down

Raymond Hewlett Empty Raymond Hewlett

Post  comperedna Fri 20 Dec - 12:45

A long time since that particular dead paedophile, Raymond Hewlett, has been mentioned. I guess many people have been waiting for him to be put back in the frame, if nothing more proveable has turned up.

This morning I had an email notification of a PM to one and all from a senior administrator of UK Justice Forum, a board which spans the whole spectrum of opinion on the McCann case, It explained a new discussion board lay out. I quote the meat of it here verbatim and say no more.

'Please note that the Peter Verran discussion now has its own board which will allow for several additional topics to be added.

Peter has asked me to tell you all that he is very willing to answer any reasonable questions about his encounters with prime Madeleine suspect Raymond Hewlett.'
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
Raymond Hewlett Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Raymond Hewlett Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Raymond Hewlett Empty Re: Raymond Hewlett

Post  frencheuropean Fri 20 Dec - 13:21

First obvious question: why does he NOW promote this encounter on forums? It's neither the right moment nor the right place. He should have long ago contacted S.Y. or the P.J. Suspect ( if it's him).

Edited to add: unless he is innocent ( or not), thinks the Police want to put him in the frame and he wants to gather support.
His explanation about that in UK justice forum:

"As I have said I have been to the police , talked with the head of the force and they have not wanted to speak to me or needed to all the information they said I did not disclose was total lies , they had it all so why has my whole life been shattered"

It's me or it's not very clear?
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 20 Dec - 16:20

No its not just you, frencheuropean, it doesn't make sense, especially this bit...

"As I have said I have been to the police , talked with the head of the force and they have not wanted to speak to me or needed to all the information they said I did not disclose was total lies , they had it all so why has my whole life been shattered"

Is he saying the police think its total lies?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sat 21 Dec - 17:37

Peter Verran was in the tabloids back in May 2013:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331016/Madeline-McCann-Police-contacted-Army-information-days-confirming-identified-new-persons-interest.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedo-raymond-hewlett-admits-visiting-395741

What I find interesting is that SY found it important to investigate inconsistencies in Mr. Verran's statement, but has not found it important to investigate the inconsistencies in the statements of the only true prime suspects.

By the way, neither Hewlett nor Verran look anything like the discredite Tannerman or Smithman.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 24 Dec - 12:49

jinvta wrote:Peter Verran was in the tabloids back in May 2013:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331016/Madeline-McCann-Police-contacted-Army-information-days-confirming-identified-new-persons-interest.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedo-raymond-hewlett-admits-visiting-395741

What I find interesting is that SY found it important to investigate inconsistencies in Mr. Verran's statement, but has not found it important to investigate the inconsistencies in the statements of the only true prime suspects.

By the way, neither Hewlett nor Verran look anything like the discredite Tannerman or Smithman.

You can't say that. SY have investigated inconsistencies, which is precisely why they have discounted Tannerman and have changed the timeline for a possible abduction possibly by Smithman. The wheels will turn slowly but we should not start speculating or stating as fact what SY have not done.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 12 Dec - 15:36

I SEE THAT POLICE ARE SPYING ON HEWLETTS FAMILY? OR SOMETHING IN A SEARCH FOR MADELEINE MCCANN,I SIMPLY SAW A HEADLINE WHICH I DIDN'T READ ARTICLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Dec - 20:11

Badboy wrote:I SEE THAT POLICE ARE SPYING  ON HEWLETTS FAMILY? OR SOMETHING IN A SEARCH FOR MADELEINE MCCANN,I SIMPLY SAW A HEADLINE WHICH I DIDN'T READ ARTICLE.

I read that Hewlett's son felt that his family was being watched. Could be another story for a newspaper appearance, like the letter he said his father had written, which he destroyed.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 13 Dec - 0:43

Badboy wrote:I SEE THAT POLICE ARE SPYING  ON HEWLETTS FAMILY? OR SOMETHING IN A SEARCH FOR MADELEINE MCCANN,I SIMPLY SAW A HEADLINE WHICH I DIDN'T READ ARTICLE.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2373266/madeleine-mccann-investigators-plotted-to-spy-on-family-of-dead-paedophile-suspected-in-disappearance/

MADDIE SPY PLOT
Madeleine McCann investigators plotted to spy on family of dead paedophile suspected in disappearance
Scotland Yard planned surveillance of Raymond Hewlett's ex-wife and children to try and track missing girl

Exclusive
By NICK PISA
10th December 2016, 11:05 pm
14 Comments
POLICE hunting Madeleine McCann wanted to spy on the family of a dead suspect, The Sun on Sunday can reveal.
The Scotland Yard detectives planned covert surveillance on the ex-wife and children of paedophile Raymond Hewlett.
Detectives in the Madeleine McCann case planned covert surveillance of the family of dead paedo Raymond Hewlett, The Sun can reveal
The pervert — who died of cancer aged 64 in 2010 — lived an hour from the holiday complex where Madeleine disappeared.
He denied involvement but in a deathbed letter to son Wayne said she had been “stolen to order” by a Belgium-based gang.
Detectives wanted to see if they could establish a link between Hewlett’s family and the gang. Two of his six children live in Portugal and ex-wife Mariana lives in Germany. There is no suggestion they were involved with Madeleine’s disappearance.
Hewlett, who died of cancer in 2014, lived close to where Maddie disappeared
In a letter to son Wayne on his deathbed, he said Maddie had been ‘stolen to order’
A source told The Sun on Sunday: “The surveillance was to gather information on Hewlett’s family and their connections.
“They were not suspected — it was more of a fishing expedition to see who they associated with and if any of the ring were in contact.
“The operation needed the involvement of the Portuguese police and this had to be smoothed over as you couldn’t have a covert surveillance team working there without them being informed.
“Hewlett had claimed traffickers took Maddie and the surveillance operation was to see if any of the ring were in contact with members of his family. If she was taken then there is always the possibility she could still be alive.”
A source said Hewlett’s family were not suspects, but that police wanted to see if members of a possible child grooming ring were in contact
Theories that Maddie was abducted have always had great currency with police, and with her parents, who hope this could mean she is still alive
Sex pest Hewlett was jailed three times for crimes against young children in the 70s and 80s.
In 1972 he received a 12-month term after raping a 12-year-old girl he had lured to his car and knocked out with paint stripper. Six years after that he was jailed for four years after attempting to rape a 14-year-old girl. He later received six years for abducting a 14-year-old paper girl at knifepoint.
Last night Raymond Hewlett’s son Wayne, a builder, told The Sun on Sunday he suspected in summer 2015 that he was under surveillance at home in Telford, Shropshire.
He said: “My partner and I thought someone might be watching the house. We would notice a car with somebody in it parked so they could see in.
“If it’s connected to Madeleine it’s the biggest waste of money I’ve heard of. What did they hope to find? I told detectives all I knew years ago.”
Hewlett’s son said that if police were investigating him it was a ‘waste of time’
Madeleine McCann disappeared from a holiday villa in Praia de Luz in 2007
Last week we revealed police working on the “Operation Grange” investigation into Maddie’s disappearance had been given an extra £95,000 to look for a new lead involving a Europe-based child trafficking gang.
Kate and Gerry McCann have always clung to the hope that Madeleine — who would now be 13 — was taken by traffickers from Praia da Luz, Algarve, in 2007 and may still be alive.
The theory she may have ended up in the hands of a child sex ring with connections in Morocco or Belgium has always rated highly with investigators.
Last night a Scotland Yard spokesman said:”Operation Grange are not prepared to discuss any lines of inquiry while the investigation is ongoing.”

comments
PAUL ARCHER
14 hours ago
Give it a rest Clarence Mitchell, feeding this crap to the MSM.
Dog Breath
1 day ago
To kill a vampire you must pierce its heart with a wooden stake, what would it take to kill this story?
Walter Oldfartknocker
1 day ago
I heard that aliens came down from outer space that night and that is why there is no evidence of an abduction. Its certainly a lead that needs to be looked into. Another lead is reporting that a 40 stone pig, with wings on it like a pigeon flew down disappeared. Another solid lead.
Walter Oldfartknocker
1 day ago
I like many others thought this story was no longer going to be in the media when at the start of 2014 they were reduced to digging up animal bones and childrens toys in Portuguese wasteland, because they had already "investigated" all suspects at least 5 times over and found no evidence of any abduction every taking place.
Now this is the second fantastic story in the past week. I really woner why this story is still being dug up and dug up when its clear in the "Truth of the lie" that this is a big game and big con.
sherlock holmes
1 day ago
I've never heard anything so lame as the stories in recent weeks.
This week it's the dead old geriatric pedo.
A dead geriatric pedo would would have no need for a defense solicitor to question all that evidence that the original investigation uncovered - how very convenient. For who thou?
lyndsey shaw
1 day ago
Never heard anything as lame as comments posted in here
Iain McGregor
1 day ago
I just wish Scotland Yard would grow a pair and get a court order for the McCann's and their friends to take a lie detector test, I am not a troll and i they passed I would be the first one to apologise to them even though I do think on their return to the UK in 2007 they should have been charged for leaving their kids alone in that apartment.
Tanequil Smith
1 day ago
I think we we all know who are guilty.
david stacey
1 day ago
There are more queries and inconsistencies to be found in 5 minutes worth of the McCanns statements than have ever been found searching for a patsy elsewhere. Andy Redwood told us the McCanns are not regarded as suspects. Could someone from the Police please explain to us why?
paul gregory
1 day ago
Fed up with all this spin
Yellow and Black
1 day ago
A probe into the McCanns lives would get more productive results
sherlock holmes
1 day ago
It doesn't look like the parents are going to be cleared anytime soon if this is all that's emerging. And if Amaral is successful with the unanimous legal decision from the Portuguese Supreme court then that will confirm that good old Leicester Assistant Chief Constable's words are as true today as they were in 2008: "The McCanns may be innocent but there is (no clear evidence) that eliminates them ."
If the fantasists wish to pursue their trip to fantasy land it's time they funded their trip independently. It's not as if we don't have other vulnerable children who are ALIVE here in the UK who could do with £13 million.
sherlock holmes
1 day ago
If the truth be told, it's one regurgitated story after another. The fact that they were all investigated thoroughly doesn't appear to have registered with the Sun. The only one that was brought to a premature end was the one that all the evidence pointed to - the parents. I'd investigate that one if you wish to discover the truth, even if it's to finally eliminate Mr and Mrs Mccann. It doesn't seem fair on them not to investigate, since it's known how innocent they are, right?
I wonder where the little green men were on May 3rd 2007. We know they have abducted humans of all ages.

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content