Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

+39
tanszi
Chris
chrissie1
jassi
MaryB
chrissie
Roasted Arizona
AnnaEsse
dazedandconfused
kitti
Lioned
widowan
jinvta
wantthetruth
pennylane
mara thon
Panda
comperedna
weissnicht
Angelina
mossman
margaret
cass
midnight
Karen
jeanmonroe
fuzeta
malena stool
jejune
almostgothic
Smudge
SteveT
Wintabells
the slave
jay2001
quickfingers
princess_leia
Freja53
fred
43 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 Empty Re: Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

Post  Guest Mon 7 Jul - 20:44

I'm sorry if it's too graphic for some.  Apparently he fell against something really hard, and that's what killed him.  Poor wee mite Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 389741

http://m.stv.tv/news/scotland/281861-rosdeep-kular-beat-mikaeel-kular-over-a-period-of-four-days/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 Empty Re: Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

Post  tanszi Mon 7 Jul - 21:38

I have chosen not to read it because I get so emotional. I will say a prayer for him, if his mother did anything to him then she deserves prison. whats that saying suffer the little children to come unto me. im sure no God means that
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 7 Jul - 22:25

I shan't read it either. Never read past the headlines for Baby P and even those haunt me to this day. Poor innocent little children.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Jul - 22:48

My nephew is a taxi driver in Edinburgh. A whole load of cabbies went out on the search party, even after working all night on shifts. They were not happy bunnies when they found out the truth. So I wonder what the crowd outside the court will be like tomorrow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 25 Jul - 11:23

http://news.sky.com/story/1307292/mikaeel-kulars-mother-admits-killing-her-son

Mikaeel Kular's Mother Admits Killing Her Son

Mikaeel Kular's mother has pleaded guilty to killing her three-year-old son, who she subjected to repeated assaults.

Rosdeep Adekoya had been accused of murder but admitted a reduced charge of culpable homicide at the High Court in Edinburgh.

Mikaeel's disappearance from his Edinburgh home in January sparked a huge search involving police officers, firefighters, mountain rescue teams and the coastguard, as well as members of the public.

His body was eventually found 25 miles away in woodland in Kirkcaldy, Fife.

Adekoya had called 999 to report her son missing to police, telling officers he got out of bed and climbed on a stool to unlock the front door of his home.

But in court she admitted to repeatedly punching her son and causing his body to hit against a hard object or inflicting blunt injuries on his head and body between January 12 and 15.

She also pleaded guilty to attempting to defeat the ends of justice by pretending to police he had gone missing.

Adekoya confessed to wrapping Mikaeel's body in a duvet cover, putting it in a suitcase and driving to Dunvegan Avenue in Kirkcaldy, where she hid the case under a bush in woodland behind a house.

Advocate depute Alex Prentice told the court: "The basis for the plea tendered being accepted is that the Crown accepts that the accused had no intention to kill Mikaeel and that the assault perpetrated upon him, although severe, fell short of the wicked recklessness required for murder."

More follows...

Poor little mite :(
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Fri 25 Jul - 11:36

What a piece of work she is, punching a little boy. No doubt she'll get a cushy life in a nonce prison with all mod cons. She deserves locking up and the key throwing away and just left until she breathes her last.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Jul - 11:46

"Culpable homicide" usually means an accidental death. They must have not had enough evidence to make a murder charge stick.
Still beats me how anyone could put the body of their child in a duvet cover and a suitcase, then dump it in a wood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 25 Jul - 13:13

Iris wrote:"Culpable homicide" usually means an accidental death.  They must have not had enough evidence to make a murder charge stick.
Still beats me how anyone could put the body of their child in a duvet cover and a suitcase, then dump it in a wood.

If accidental, I don't understand how a loving mother would not be absolutely devastated by the thought that she had harmed her child, even by accident. My daughter has a framed photograph of herself when she was 17 months old. Looking closely, there is a small red mark beside her nose. That happened when she fell over on some steps and every time I see that photograph, I know that I was too far behind her to catch her when she tripped. That photograph is a record of my guilt!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Fri 25 Jul - 13:41

Just heard on ITV news that she had apparently googled 'why do I love all of my children except one' o( Also they say he took two days to die from his injuries. Prison is too good for her, and no doubt she'll get a couple of years top.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 25 Jul - 13:46

It is such a dreadful case :-(

Mikaeel Kular: Mum beat son to death when he was repeatedly sick after Nando's trip

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mikaeel-kular-mum-beat-son-3912193
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 25 Jul - 17:08

I cannot imagine and for my sanitys sake I don't want to imagine what that poor child went through or thought about when he was being beaten and then neglected. Im now speechless that his mother could do that to him.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 25 Jul - 17:13

Can't believe this monster is more or less getting away with killing a child. I thought lessons were being learned from Baby P.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 25 Jul - 18:46

MaryB wrote:Can't believe this monster is more or less getting away with killing a child.  I thought lessons were being learned from Baby P.  

Just goes to show that not all mums are mumsy
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Fri 25 Jul - 22:53

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 389741 A adult beating a 3 year old child resulting in it's death is no accident, i hope that bitch rots in hell
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 25 Jul - 22:59

chrissie1 wrote: Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh - Page 13 389741 A adult beating a 3 year old child resulting in it's death is no accident, i hope that bitch rots in hell

I don't think the plea implies accidental death. as the article above states:

Advocate depute Alex Prentice told the court: "The basis for the plea tendered being accepted is that the Crown accepts that the accused had no intention to kill Mikaeel and that the assault perpetrated upon him, although severe, fell short of the wicked recklessness required for murder."

Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 26 Jul - 0:23

well how the hell did they come up with that. what did they think the beating was, it wasn't damn well accidental. oh and how and why did it fall short of murder. I am so damn angry. that poor child.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 26 Jul - 0:46

The little fellow was beaten over a period of four days and said to have taken two days to die from the injuries and, after dumping his body in the woods 25 miles away, she reported him missing. She has now admitted to killing him by pleading guilty to murder. I don't get it; why was the charged reduced? Because she had no "intention" to kill him? She beat him over a period of four days and it took him two days to die.
How does this fall short of "wicked recklessness" as mention by the "advocate"?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 26 Jul - 22:51

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Child_Murdering_Bastards.html

Child Murdering Bastards

People, but let's talk parents in particular who neglect their kids, beat their kids, starve their kids, leave their helpless young babies in positions where they are at their most vulnerable, where the children feel misery, feel fear, are afraid, upset, cry for someone to come comfort them, parents who kill their kids - all evil bastards as far as I am concerned.

Little innocent kids like the McCann kids left alone night after night in an unlocked holiday apartment.

Madeleine's parents claim to have known.

1. That she and her brother and sister had cried in their absence the night previous to Madeleine's reported disappearance.

THEY STILL WALKED OUT AND LEFT HER AND THE TWO TWO YEAR OLD BABIES AGAIN.

2. That Madeleine was PALE AND TIRED THAT NIGHT - unusual for the child.

THEY STILL WALKED OUT AND LEFT HER, AND THE TWIN TWO YEAR OLDS.

3. Gerry McCann said on his visit the bedroom door was more widely open than he had left it, he looked in the room all children asleep Madeleine in the EXACT position he claimed as he had left her on top of the bed. He didn't bother then to try and discover why the bedroom door was lying open, none of his children had been out of bed. He had left them in an unlocked holiday apartment. ALARM bells should have been ringing with McCann.

HE STILL WALKED OUT AND LEFT HER AND THE TWIN TWO YEAR OLDS.

4. Kate McCann despite Madeleine not being well, pale and tired, despite having left the kids in an unlocked holiday apartment for anyone who wished to wander in DID NOT check on her children when at 9.30 pm a time she claims should have been her turn to check on them, she allowed a MAN who did not know the McCann children, other than by sight, to take her place, allowed him to go into that apartment, something NO ONE in that group of adults had done that entire week. HER CHILD IS POORLY. She preferred to sit her ass at a table, drinking with her buddies, and send a stranger to her kids, to the apartment.

She then goes at 10 PM ONLY listens at the unlocked patio door for crying. HER CHILD IS POORLY.

HER INTENTION SHE SAID WAS TO JUST TURN, WALK OUT AND LEAVE THE CHILDREN AGAIN WITHOUT DOING A VISUAL.

HER CHILD IS POORLY.

She sees the bedroom door more widely open. HER CHILD IS POORLY.

She walks over the bedrOom door. HER CHILD IS POORLY.

She DOES NOT look inside the bedroom. HER CHILD IS POORLY.

She begins to close the bedroom door. Without looking inside, without investigating why it had come to be open. Only two reasons it would be, ONE of her THREE children had been out of bed, OR someone had been in that apartment who should not have been!

HER INTENTION TO CLOSE THE DOOR OVER AND WALK OUT ON THE THREE KIDS ONCE AGAIN.

HER CHILD IS POORLY.

The bedroom door slams shut A GUST OF WIND WOULD YOU BELIEVE made it slam shut (AN EVEN BIGGER ONE GAVE HER THE WIND TO TELL THIS TALE - SHE WAS TALKING OUT OF HER ASS) THEN and ONLY then did she decide to look in on her children. HER CHILD IS POORLY.

TWO OF HER THREE CHILDREN HAD CRIED WHEN ALONE THE PREVIOUS EVENING SHE SAID.

HER INTENTION ALL ALONG TO ONLY 'LISTEN' FOR CRYING. TO THEN TURN AROUND AND WALK OUT ON THOSE CHILDREN AGAIN.

HER CHILD WAS POORLY!

The three females buddies of Kate McCann said that she told them at the dinner table what she had done LEFT THE KIDS IN AN UNLOCKED HOLIDAY APARTMENT!

She asked them WHAT THEY thought about her doing that!

A bunch of bastard doctors NOT ONE OF THEM SAID ' HEY THAT'S CHILD NEGLECT, THAT'S CHILD CRUELTY.

But then they ALL claim to have left their kids alone too.

EIGHT LITTLE UNDER 4 YEAR OLD CHILDREN, ALL LEFT ALONE IN DARK HOLIDAY APARTMENTS. SOME KIDS WERE SICK. BUT THAT DID NOT MATTER. THAT DID NOT STOP THIS BUNCH OF BASTARDS WALKING OUT AND LEAVING THEM!

EVERY CHILD IN THAT GROUP NOW PAYS THE PRICE OF THAT NEGLECT, MADELEINE, SEAN AND AMELIE McCANN THE HIGHEST PRICE.

MADELEINE PAID WITH HER LIFE!

I read yesterday of little Mikaeel Kular.

The little boy who was beaten to a pulp by his mother.

The little boy had been physically sick, vomited. We are told the mother lost her temper at this.

Let us call a spade a spade, she did not beat him to death because he was sick, messing his pyjamas. She beat him to death because that is was child abusers do. If it had not been on this day, it would have been on another - a day when he was not sick on his pyjamas!

A day when his mother FELT LIKE IT!

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HER ACTIONS. HER ACTIONS, NOT A FLYING FIG to do with the little boy being sick.

And if anyone out there accepts this even in the slightest way as some sort of catalyst for her brutality for beating to death a little boy, as though the child's fault in some way, as if to say had the child not been sick, then he would have been okay, he would have been saved a beating, saved more than the one beating this little boy suffered - then shame on you!

This poor little boy was beaten to a pulp, resulting in brain injury, internal injuries to his intestines. Beaten many times, left to die like a dog on the bedroom floor suffering in agony.

A helpless vulnerable child no one to turn to.

And what is more tragic is that this little boy would no doubt still have loved his mother, still had she offered a crumb of comfort, he would have been happy for that. Such is the love of a child.

To say that his mum did not intend to kill her child, to allow her to not be tried for MURDER, but for the Court to accept a plea of culpable homicide nothing short of outrageous.

IF there is anyone out there who truly believes this mother did not intend to kill this child, I would be astounded.

Beating the child to a pulp, NOT seeking MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR A DESPERATELY AND BRUTALLY BATTERED CHILD, LEAVING HIM TO SUFFER UNIMAGINABLE PAIN ON A FLOOR - and WE ARE TO ACCEPT THAT SHE DID NOT INTEND TO KILL HIM?

Someone please, explain to me what was her intention towards this child - as if it was not that he should die of the horrific injuries she inflicted on him, without him receiving the medical attention which may just have saved his life, which at the very least would have eased his physical pain - then I am at a complete loss!

On the night it was reported that the body of this child had been found, it took but one look at the male officer who addressed the press to know that this child had suffered a terrible death, the officer could barely contain his distress, so emotional and sad was his expression, it left us with no doubt the child had suffered.

In a news update, the authorities (child protection) will it is said begin an inquiry, and they hope to learn from this case.

NO THEY DON'T - and NO THEY WON'T. Because they NEVER DO!

How many children have to die at the hands of their parents before anyone learns a lesson?

How many children have to suffer neglect, abandonment, cruelty at the hands of their parents before anyone learns a lesson?

HOW MANY TIMES will the parents committing these offences against children not be held accountable, not be dealt the punishment in law which they deserve for their actions?

HOW MANY TIMES will the most vulnerable people in society, children be maltreated, and never receive the justice they deserve?

Little Madeleine McCann, and little Mikaeel Kular did not deserve the treatment they received at the hands of their parents.

Children are precious little people.

Gerry McCann has often described Madeleine as an innocent child.

Yet he chose to leave that innocent child, together with two other innocent children, her brother and sister, in a position which endangered their lives, and not once, but many times.

Every time the McCanns walked out of that apartment, be it for to head to the bar for the first time of an evening, leaving the children alone, or, after each check they claim to have made, they further endangered their children's lives.

Every blow by Rosdeep Kular (or whatever last name she has to be known by) which she landed on the tiny frame, of her little son, she endangered his life.

Madeleine we know, her parents told us so, together with her little brother, cried when alone in the dark scary apartment - until whatever happened to her silenced her cries. Madeleine felt misery and fear.

Little Mikaeel, his physical pain, one can hardly bear think of, what he suffered, his misery and fear he must have cried too, before he was finally silenced.

I said earlier that children are precious, but it is a precious gift too, to be blessed with a child to care for and protect to watch grow, become an adult and even then, still always they will be your 'child.'

Sadly and tragically for Madeleine and Mikaeel neither were treated as they should have been, as they and all children deserve to be, have the right to be treated. Their rights were ignored. Adulthood not something they would experience. Their childhood not what it should have been, their lives cut short.

Culpable Homicide? - What a fuckin' crock!

'Child Neglect?' - you know the type that is 'WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF RESPONSIBLE PARENTING' - ANOTHER FUCKIN' CROCK!

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
26th July 2014
Content copyright 2014. L-AZZERI-LIES-IN-THE-SUN.COM. All rights
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 27 Jul - 10:36

Thanks NBy.
I remember watching this on Sky live

"News his body had been found was delivered by a clearly choked Assistant Chief Constable Malcolm Graham to groans of despair from those who had gathered hoping for good news. He paid tribute – rightly – to the “fantastic” response of the local community. “Without such vital assistance,” he said, “the police could not do their job.”

The officer was completely heartbroken and the press pack were in total shock!

RIP little one. No more pain xx

ETA
"Thoughts turned to Madeleine McCann, plucked from bed on holiday in Portugal, not to be seen again."

And

"What Adekoya didn’t consider as she wove her fairy tale – no doubt inspired by tragic Madeleine’s story"

Has this woman, Sandra Dick, written other pieces about the MM case, anyone kn ow?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 29 Jul - 15:49

Call it coincidence, but she originates from a family of professionals; her step dad was a GP in Hertfordshire I think.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jul - 16:00

I'm pretty sure that her mother is or was a G P too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jul - 16:38

Her parents were both Doctors, her Auntie who owned the house in Kirkcaldy is also in the medical profession (chiropodist rings a bell?) and Rosdeep herself was a professionally trained beauty therapist with her own business. So not lower class chavs from a sink estate.
Mikaeel, we were told, had been wearing his turquoise pyjamas with the dinosaur print – a tiny, poignant detail that made his disappearance all the more real.
My first thought was the heart-string pulling description of Maddie in her pink Eeyore pyjamas. She's certainly been using the McCann Faux Abduction Handbook as the prescribed text.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 27 Aug - 11:56

mother sentenced to 11 YEAR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13