Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Day we FIGHT Back !

5 posters

Go down

The Day we FIGHT Back ! Empty The Day we FIGHT Back !

Post  Gary Dee Tue 11 Feb - 18:08

The Day we FIGHT Back ! The_da10

TODAY, FEBRUARY 11TH, 2014 IS
THE DAY WE FIGHT BACK
AGAINST MASS SURVEILLANCE

https://thedaywefightback.org/international/
Gary Dee
Gary Dee
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 502
Warning :
The Day we FIGHT Back ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Day we FIGHT Back ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://stayaway2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Day we FIGHT Back ! Empty Re: The Day we FIGHT Back !

Post  Lioned Tue 11 Feb - 19:32

I am interested in this but in practical terms how will this affect me ?

Personally i am a pretty good 'law abiding' citizen so i don't fear being 'detected' for something i shouldn't be doing.

If the government want to watch me having a bath or spy on my Waitrose bill then i dont really care.

I have nothing to be ashamed of so i will still get my eight hours uninterrupted sleep tonight unless Mrs L starts giving me grief about the state of the garage roof.

Infact the government can park a van with six men in black looking at my house with a video camera if they like,the most they will see is me doing the housework in my underpants and they can put that up on You Tube if they like.

I will take to the streets the day they tell me they are to reintroduce the window tax or sever the limbs of my children to feed the starving foxes in Azbachistan.

The only thing that bothers me about Government surveillance is that they dont pay to watch me having my ablutions first thing in the morning because that would be quite a show. I will even let them hack my webcam if they like for a small fee.
I think even the Chinese have long since worked out there's no fun in being a macheoveleon without a few dissenters to turn the tanks on.

Far too many different tribes in the World for any effective World order to shift me from my fortress.

Good fun though.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
The Day we FIGHT Back ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Day we FIGHT Back ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 12 Feb - 7:49

I'd pay to watch you hoovering in your underpants, Lioned!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 12 Feb - 12:01

kitti wrote:I'd pay to watch you hoovering in your underpants, Lioned!!!!

Thanks,i'm not sure it would go viral but i might make about £2.50 if i'm lucky.  The Day we FIGHT Back ! 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 12 Feb - 18:17

Lioned wrote:I am interested in this but in practical terms how will this affect me ?

Personally i am a pretty good 'law abiding' citizen so i don't fear being 'detected' for something i shouldn't be doing.

If the government want to watch me having a bath or spy on my Waitrose bill then i dont really care.

I have nothing to be ashamed of so i will still get my eight hours uninterrupted sleep tonight unless Mrs L starts giving me grief about the state of the garage roof.

Infact the government can park a van with six men in black looking at my house with a video camera if they like,the most they will see is me doing the housework in my underpants and they can put that up on You Tube if they like.

I will take to the streets the day they tell me they are to reintroduce the window tax or sever the limbs of my children to feed the starving foxes in Azbachistan.

The only thing that bothers me about Government surveillance is that they dont pay to watch me having my ablutions first thing in the morning because that would be quite a show. I will even let them hack my webcam if they like for a small fee.
I think even the Chinese have long since worked out there's no fun in being a macheoveleon without a few dissenters to turn the tanks on.

Far too many different tribes in the World for any effective World order to shift me from my fortress.

Good fun though.  end/ quote

I agree totally Lioned, could not have put it better.  I do not mind at all being under surveillance. We like you are law abiding so makes no difference to us what they see us do.

In fact I am very pleased that we have surveillance. In the days of so much crime I welcome it.  So many criminals who would have got away are arrested  and charged because of it.   Keep it going is what I say.

Seems I fluffed up the reply and ended up on your post Lioned sorry

Last edited by fuzeta on Wed 12 Feb - 19:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Dee Wed 12 Feb - 19:15

Replys seem odd. If in or out of "underpants".  The Day we FIGHT Back ! 294124 
Gary Dee
Gary Dee
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 502
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://stayaway2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 12 Feb - 19:42

Well we are an odd bunch Gary, in or out of underpants  The Day we FIGHT Back ! 294124  I think the gist of it was that Lioned is not bothered by surveillance even if he is in his underpants.  The Day we FIGHT Back ! 23324 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 12 Feb - 19:54

Gary Dee wrote:Replys seem odd. If in or out of "underpants".  The Day we FIGHT Back ! 294124 

Indeed,lucky Mrs L keeps reminding me to wear clean underwear.  The Day we FIGHT Back ! 25346 

On a serious note why should we be surprised the NSA are 'harvesting' information ? Is it not their job to monitor Global Communications and with the abundance of social networking it is no surprise they should be into Google,Yahoo etc etc.

Pity they didnt do a very good job looking after the Twin Towers and Boston Marathon and etc etc.

We all know that Governments want to keep us under control which generally they do by fear and fiscal policy.

Intriguing as it is they probably aren't that interested in the colour of my underpants.

Now i would object if they were selling on my details to criminals or Solar energy sales people,but as the Banks seem pretty good at 'loosing' our info probably the NSA would be redundant in that regard.

Thanks for the link
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

The Day we FIGHT Back ! Empty The day we fight back

Post  katertaif Wed 12 Mar - 23:19

Well put lioned.

Like you I have no fear of being arrested for something I have not done. The likes of Chakrabarti and co have in effect made a living out of constantly claiming our rights are being eroded.

I worry about my rights being taken away as a result of criminal activity. Having been burgled once and my wife being unable to go on living in the house I could not care less about "their" human rights As far as I am concerned, they don't have any at all.

I have lived and worked in several countries, and nearly always carried an ID card. far from feeling spied on most of the time I felt it made things easier. Not I admit that I was ever asked for it.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 28 Mar - 16:48

Personally i would not object to every single human being getting micro chipped at birth.I have no intention of breaking the law or going places that i shouldn't.
Be a bugger for speading and parking i suppose as thats the closest i would come to a visit from the men in black.

Just think of the advantages of every human being chipped.For a start we would know exactly where the mccanns where on the night of 3rd May when they where pretending to do all those 'checks'.We would know who Smithman is !

We would also know where flight MH370 was with all its passengers.

We would also be able to locate Lord Lucan.

Far more advantages than disadvantages.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

The Day we FIGHT Back ! Empty The day e fight back

Post  katertaif Sat 29 Mar - 7:56

Morning Lioned.

Sorry I haven't replied for a couple of days, I have been in Hospital for a kidney stone. Yes, I could agree with you completely. The advantages of us all being chipped would (I believe) far outweigh any disadvantages as like you I have no intention of knowingly committing crime. The do gooders, and the Chakrabarties of this world, would have us believe it is an intolerable erosion of our human rights.

I believe it to be an intolerable erosion of my human rights when being mugged in the street or burgled, or had my car stolen, joy ridden, and then set ablaze. or being victim of some gang of young thugs intent on terrorising me and mine. It could be made mandatory, upon being released from prison, and would prevent a lot of re offending, at least from anyone with an IQ in double figures.

Why can our human rights not be preserved by volunteering to be chipped, so that people gradually got used to it, and stopped listening to nutcases like Chakrabarti although one has to ask if she is so silly since she has made a nice little career out of it thank you.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down