Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express

+4
whatsupdoc
fred
jassi
interested
8 posters

Go down

Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express Empty Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express

Post  interested Thu 13 Feb - 23:13

"British police are closing in on three burglars identified as prime suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, according to the Daily Express" per Sky News online (Friday's Newspaper Front Pages). I have to wonder would these be in addition to the previous three mentioned in connection with "imminent arrests" of last week? LOL
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express Empty Re: Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 14 Feb - 9:57

We've probably all heard about watching sheep jumping over a fence to send us to sleep, well. I think the new version by NSY etc is PC Plods chasing 3 burglars...here comes another set of three + all the Plods etc.
While it might sell "newwspapers" it is obviously very boring and also annoying to taxpayers who are footing the bill for this expensive farce.

I'd like to know if DCI Redwood has ruled out the possibility that Madeleine died during the weekend. Is there any proof that it was the real Madeleine who people saw all week. Was there any of Madeleine's DNA actually found at the creche? It is very unusual the DNA was proving difficult to find in 5A especially since Madeleine had been there for several days.

Has the video of the Dogs reached the DCI yet?...apparently not....wouldn'y want to upset the apple cart, would we? Maybe there were 4 Burglars and one died (struggling to open the shutters) and it was this Burglar that Jane Tanner saw being carried away.
...or maybe the McCanns know exactly what went on that week, which would sound more like the Truth.

If the coverup is just to protect a fellow mason , then it is as ill-conceived as the governments preparedness in protecting all the people in southern England who are suffering because of the floods.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express Empty Re: Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express

Post  jassi Fri 14 Feb - 10:08

whatsupdoc wrote:We've probably all heard about watching sheep jumping over a fence to send us to sleep, well. I think the new version by NSY etc is PC Plods chasing 3 burglars...here comes another set of three + all the Plods etc.
While it might sell "newwspapers" it is obviously very boring and also annoying to taxpayers who are footing the bill for this expensive farce.

I'd like to know if DCI Redwood has ruled out the possibility that Madeleine died during the weekend. Is there any proof that it was the real Madeleine who people saw all week. Was there any of Madeleine's DNA actually found at the creche?  It is very unusual the DNA was proving difficult to find in 5A especially since Madeleine had been there for several days.

Has the video of the Dogs reached the DCI yet?...apparently not....wouldn'y want to upset the apple cart, would we?  Maybe there were 4 Burglars and one died (struggling to open the shutters) and it was this Burglar that Jane Tanner saw being carried away.
...or maybe the McCanns know exactly what went on that week, which would sound more like the Truth.

If the coverup is just to protect a fellow mason , then it is as ill-conceived as the governments preparedness in protecting all the people in southern England who are suffering because of the floods.

I have wonder about this in the past, but feel it would involved a conspiracy amongst the rest of the Tapas group, which is too complex to consider as it would involve substituting another child as Madeleine almost from the start.
If Madeleine was to have been 'disappeared', then it would have been simpler for her never to have attended the creche sessions at all. All the kids were in different groups, so who would know she was missing?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 14 Feb - 10:23

I believe bleach was purchased from Batista's supermercado so if the cleanup was done on Thursday, 5A would have wreaked of the stuff...and we know a cleanup was done. So I would think possibly Monday.
I don't think it would have been difficult to arrange with the rest of the group. I get the impression that they would follow whatever GM said considering his freemason level. The Tapas 7 have waffled through interviews and kept well out of sight apart from appearing on the steps to collect the money which was handed straight to GM.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 14 Feb - 10:47

I don't agree there Jassi,

Madeleine went on holiday , she was seen boarding the plane, on the bus and in th playground when arrived.....it would be very difficult if she just 'disappeared' after that, no, the creche is her alibi.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 14 Feb - 10:58

kitti wrote:I don't agree there Jassi,

Madeleine went on holiday , she was seen boarding the plane, on the bus and in th playground when arrived.....it would be very difficult if she just 'disappeared' after that, no, the creche is her alibi.

Yes, but it would be very difficult to play a substitute, particularly part way through the week. though a slight of hand is possible for the last day.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 14 Feb - 12:11

That's true but.......I think the rest off the tapas lot were 'hoodwinking' the nannies into thinking madeleine was there and I think someone was signing her in and out when she may off not been there..........she was either not there from the beginning or she was being signed in and not there or they made the nannies think another child was Madeleine ...which would off been very hard as you had to call the child 'maddie' if she wasn't .

I go with the signing in when she wasn't even there and the nannies not checking the register .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 14 Feb - 12:12

Did they give each child a NEW name tag every day?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 14 Feb - 13:43

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 14 Feb - 13:58

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 14 Feb - 14:08

Good one, kitti...  Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express 25346 

I have a lot of pix depicting the McCanns as not telling the truth etc. Maybe one day, I'll post the lot.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 14 Feb - 16:51

Good one for this whole farcical Met/SY 'pantomime'
Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express Behind10

All the children shouting at Gerry "HE'S BEHIND YOU" "HE'S BEHIINNNDD YOU"!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Fri 14 Feb - 19:32; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 14 Feb - 17:21

jeanmonroe wrote:Good one for this whole farcial Met/SY 'pantomime'

Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express 294124 Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express 294124 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 14 Feb - 19:35

jeanmonroe wrote:Good one for this whole farcical Met/SY 'pantomime'

Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express 23324 Police Close In On 3 Suspects - Daily Express 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 14 Feb - 19:43

Did the kids have wristbands Every day?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down