Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky News - twitter

+8
fred
Roasted Arizona
interested
chrissie
kathybelle
pennylane
almostgothic
mossman
12 posters

Go down

Sky News - twitter Empty Sky News - twitter

Post  chrissie Wed 23 Apr - 11:08

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 3m

Metropolitan Police detectives investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance looking at five more cases of sexual assault in Algarve
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Sky News - twitter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky News - twitter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Sky News - twitter Empty Re: Sky News - twitter

Post  fred Wed 23 Apr - 11:15

FFS!!!!!!!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Sky News - twitter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky News - twitter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 23 Apr - 11:27

I know Fred!

Madeleine police poised to start Portugal operations

British detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are poised to stage operations on Portuguese soil.

Investigators from Scotland Yard are waiting for an official agreement later this week, and hope to begin "operational activity" linked to the case in the near future.

Sky News - twitter Article_img

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt said he hoped that Portuguese and British officers could act soon, although he would not reveal what the operations will involve.

He said: "I am cautiously optimistic that in the not-too-distant future we are going to start to see activity."

Police also revealed that they are looking at five more cases in which young British girls were sexually assaulted during holiday home break-ins by a lone intruder in the Algarve.

One of these was in 2005 on a 10-year-old girl in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine, then three, vanished two years later.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-04-23/madeleine-police-poised-to-start-portugal-operations/

Start?!?  They should be finished by now!!!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 23 Apr - 11:54

Dont worry its all part of Andys Cunning plan.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 23 Apr - 12:01

Madeleine McCann: Police probe 18 intruder break-ins

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27122951

On it goes......
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 23 Apr - 12:03

Madeleine McCann cops probe intruder's sex attack on girl aged 10 in Portuguese town where she vanished

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-probe-intruders-3445634
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 23 Apr - 12:06

And from the Met:

Update following the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

http://www.met.police.uk/madeleine-mccann-appeal/
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 23 Apr - 12:16

May is a nice time to visit the Algarve. Not too busy, yet a chance of some nice weather. How fortunate for Andy and his merry men.

I'm on the verge of saying I give up.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 23 Apr - 12:21

Lioned wrote:Dont worry its all part of Andys  Cunning plan.

Yeh right!  Sky News - twitter 23324

Britain's corruptest finest are diligently hunting down that pesky abductor  Sky News - twitter 678246
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 23 Apr - 12:44

I see that Sky News are still offering up Tannerman as the Go-To-Abductor-Guy.

This is despite the fact that Mr Redwood told everyone that he was no longer in the frame.

Cloudy Sky.
Clouding the issue for reasons best known to themselves ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Apr - 12:45

Why have they got a picture of Ruled-Out-Tannerman on the article, saying that the Police want to trace a man seen near Maddie's "appartment" ?  Sky News - twitter 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 23 Apr - 12:57

chrissie wrote:And from the Met:

Hi Chrissie

Thank you for the link, I am so disgusted with 'Operation Grange' that I have sent them an email, to the address which is in the link. Below is what I have written, I'm including the links that I have provided for 'Operation Grange.

To Operation Grange

Maybe it is time you did what is right by Madeleine and interviewed the perpetrators of her disappearance. The perpetrators are her parents.

The McCanns admitted they were out when Madeleine disappeared and Kate McCann admitted that she and her husband, never searched for Madeleine. She said the reason why they never searched for Madeleine, was because they were almost non functioning.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

4yrs later, Kate McCann wrote a book and stated that she and her husband, were out looking for Madeleine and everyone had gone home. Kate McCann dissed the locals, the holidaymakers and everyone else including the G.N.R.,  who were out searching for Madeleine night and day, while the McCanns were doing everything they could, to save their own skins. In fact when the McCanns should have been out searching for Madeleine, they were phoning everyone they could think of, who would save their skins, starting with the British Government, who leapt to their defence, immediately they were notified by Gerry McCann, that Madeleine had been taken.

The people the McCanns should have notified, but didn't were the G.N.R., that task was left to a member of staff from the Ocean Club, who contacted the G.N.R. at 22:40, when he/she realised that the G.N.R. hadn't been notified of Madeleine's disappearance.

I know I am telling you something you already know, but as a British taxpayer, who along with other British taxpayers, is helping to fund this investigation, I feel I am within my rights, to speak out about this shambles of an investigation. I was sick to my stomach, when I heard Andy Redwood tell the media, that the McCanns and their friends, were not persons of interest to him.

If Redwood and his team had read the files, they would have known that the McCanns and their friends, should have been the first people they interviewed. Especially as the McCanns and their friends, had lied from day one. If you aren't aware of these facts, maybe you should read the PJ files again, only this time with your eyes wide open. You can start by reading the information in the link below.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

Before you say that Mr Almeida was telling lies, let me remind you that the McCanns, are suing Goncalo Amaral, for quoting in his book, Mr Almeida's report, as well as other facts from the PJ files, they are not suing Mr Almeida.

I know my email will probably get binned, but before you do bin my email, please do me the courtesy of reading it.

I've signed and addressed my email, just in case 'Operation Grange' want to speak to me, for daring to speak out about the McCanns.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 23 Apr - 13:29

kathybelle wrote:

Hi Chrissie

Thank you for the link, I am so disgusted with 'Operation Grange' that I have sent them an email, to the address which is in the link. Below is what I have written, I'm including the links that I have provided for 'Operation Grange.

To Operation Grange

Maybe it is time you did what is right by Madeleine and interviewed the perpetrators of her disappearance. The perpetrators are her parents.

The McCanns admitted they were out when Madeleine disappeared and Kate McCann admitted that she and her husband, never searched for Madeleine. She said the reason why they never searched for Madeleine, was because they were almost non functioning.  

4yrs later, Kate McCann wrote a book and stated that she and her husband, were out looking for Madeleine and everyone had gone home. Kate McCann dissed the locals, the holidaymakers and everyone else including the G.N.R.,  who were out searching for Madeleine night and day, while the McCanns were doing everything they could, to save their own skins. In fact when the McCanns should have been out searching for Madeleine, they were phoning everyone they could think of, who would save their skins, starting with the British Government, who leapt to their defence, immediately they were notified by Gerry McCann, that Madeleine had been taken.

The people the McCanns should have notified, but didn't were the G.N.R., that task was left to a member of staff from the Ocean Club, who contacted the G.N.R. at 22:40, when he/she realised that the G.N.R. hadn't been notified of Madeleine's disappearance.

I know I am telling you something you already know, but as a British taxpayer, who along with other British taxpayers, is helping to fund this investigation, I feel I am within my rights, to speak out about this shambles of an investigation. I was sick to my stomach, when I heard Andy Redwood tell the media, that the McCanns and their friends, were not persons of interest to him.

If Redwood and his team had read the files, they would have known that the McCanns and their friends, should have been the first people they interviewed. Especially as the McCanns and their friends, had lied from day one. If you aren't aware of these facts, maybe you should read the PJ files again, only this time with your eyes wide open. You can start by reading the information in the link below.

Before you say that Mr Almeida was telling lies, let me remind you that the McCanns, are suing Goncalo Amaral, for quoting in his book, Mr Almeida's report, as well as other facts from the PJ files, they are not suing Mr Almeida.

I know my email will probably get binned, but before you do bin my email, please do me the courtesy of reading it.

I've signed and addressed my email, just in case 'Operation Grange' want to speak to me, for daring to speak out about the McCanns.

Very well done kathybelle, you really managed to get right to the point!  Thank you for taking the initiative, and for being so brave and tenacious! I'm well impressed how you've manage to collate those facts so rapidly.   Sky News - twitter 83453 Sky News - twitter 307691
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 23 Apr - 14:04

pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Chrissie

To Operation Grange

Very well done kathybelle, you really managed to get right to the point!  Thank you for taking the initiative, and for being so brave and tenacious! I'm well impressed how you've manage to collate those facts so rapidly.   Sky News - twitter 83453 Sky News - twitter 307691

Thanks Pennylane Sky News - twitter Icon_flower xx

I'm absolutely seething with anger at 'Operation Grange's failure to conduct this investigation in the way it should have been conducted. It was easy for me to write the email, because like yourself and many many others who've followed this case from day one, the facts are imprinted in my brain.

I can imagine that 'Operation Grange' have been inundated with emails, from people like myself. Also if by chance they contact me telling me to mind my own business, I will remind them that they invited me to put forward my opinion, when Andy Redwood decided to go public, with his statements of the people he was investigating, which didn't include the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 23 Apr - 14:06

Here's the comments from the Met Police facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/metpoliceuk/posts/703691239687851?stream_ref=10
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 23 Apr - 14:36

And from the Huffington Post U.K......http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/23/madeleine-mccann-news-british-detectives-operational-activity-- "Madeleine McCann News: British Detectives To Begin 'Operational Activity' In Portugal"

Well, this is more of what can be expected leading up to the seventh anniversary of Madeleine's death.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 23 Apr - 15:10

Anniversary, bla bla bla
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 23 Apr - 15:22

Fill the 'charity' pot up. It's uch a shame that there are so many gulible people out there that believe this shite.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 23 Apr - 16:21

Are we back on the smelly Arsenal fan ? Because i know where he lives.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 23 Apr - 17:14

according to 5 news, SY now believe that there will be a joint Portuguese SY investigation in the next few days, which the Portuguese would not agree to before. sounds like some political manoeuvres have gone on. I sincerely hope not.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 23 Apr - 17:36

I noticed the photo of Madeleine's bed is taken from part of the Portugese investigation , SY must have given it to sky news. Surely they had no right to publish this? Really rubbing the Portugese noses in it for suggesting the British Press keeps printing rubbish.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 24 Apr - 6:16

Lioned wrote:Dont worry its all part of Andys  Cunning plan.
 Sky News - twitter 738116 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down