Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twitter -- and news from court

+23
almostgothic
malena stool
Angelina
Lillyofthevalley
wjk
kitti
susible
Chris
jeanmonroe
AnnaEsse
interested
pennylane
margaret
dutchclogs
chrissie
welshy
T4two
devonmum
mossman
maebee
jd16
MaryB
Karen
27 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

twitter -- and news from court  Empty twitter -- and news from court

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 8:24

i dont have a twitter -- but anyone that has can they keep us posted please
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
twitter -- and news from court  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100twitter -- and news from court  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

twitter -- and news from court  Empty Re: twitter -- and news from court

Post  Guest Tue 5 Feb - 8:42

I too have no Twotter, nor Facespace.

Will rely upon the good auspices of those who do (Muratfan excluded).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 8:48

i have fb and spreading the word
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
twitter -- and news from court  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100twitter -- and news from court  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 5 Feb - 8:55

Muratfan is running an abusive spoof Tony account on Twitter today, complete scumbag,
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 9:03

devonmum wrote:Muratfan is running an abusive spoof Tony account on Twitter today, complete scumbag,
just goes to show that they are scared today stooping so low twitter -- and news from court  371436
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 5 Feb - 9:16

cass wrote:
devonmum wrote:Muratfan is running an abusive spoof Tony account on Twitter today, complete scumbag,
just goes to show that they are scared today stooping so low twitter -- and news from court  371436

Its pretty foul, but only has 2 followers so far, and one of them is Pamela Gurney lol

He's one sick puppy.
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 5 Feb - 9:36

I have twitter, so i'll do my best. twitter -- and news from court  83453

C'mon Tony!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 9:49

thats it margeret -- loads of coffee and cakes on the go today -- im on and off working more off working today twitter -- and news from court  83453 twitter -- and news from court  463742
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 5 Feb - 9:52

I'm at work but will do my best
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 5 Feb - 10:30

I think if somebody is following and updating from twitter, they should do the Muratfan one as well. Just for a bit of comic relief.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 5 Feb - 10:34

Iris wrote:I think if somebody is following and updating from twitter, they should do the Muratfan one as well. Just for a bit of comic relief.

you really would not want to red the filth coming from him on twitter, hopefully suspended soon
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 5 Feb - 10:47

cass wrote:thats it margeret -- loads of coffee and cakes on the go today -- im on and off working more off working today twitter -- and news from court  83453 twitter -- and news from court  463742

I'm in and out working all day but checking in here and on Twitter. So much support last night. It was brilliant. twitter -- and news from court  307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 5 Feb - 11:47

Nothing on twitter that I can see, apart from muratfan promoting his blog.

From what Tony posted on JH, smart phones are not allowed and laptops may be used at the discretion of the judge.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 5 Feb - 12:11

I don't understand why this isn't on the news. Is there some sort of law in place barring the report of this case. Seems strange such a high profile case as this isn't being reported on. And yet sightings in Brazil and Australia are reported which turn out to be nonsense. In fact most people won't even know that this case is taking place. Could anybody help but wonder why.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 5 Feb - 12:18

MaryB wrote:I don't understand why this isn't on the news. Is there some sort of law in place barring the report of this case. Seems strange such a high profile case as this isn't being reported on. And yet sightings in Brazil and Australia are reported which turn out to be nonsense. In fact most people won't even know that this case is taking place. Could anybody help but wonder why.

Because a press release was not given to the media by a man wearing pink, giving the ok for the information to be printed.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 12:22

oh the pnk one will be there to spin for england if it isnt going their way -- infact would they be so stupid to have another sighting this week ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 5 Feb - 12:29

Can't see anything yet...

This from FB page:

From CMOMM - Tony Bennett Today at 6:55 am

Having a light breakfast, slept well after a walk late last night, about to drive to Theydon Bois tube station to catch the underground into Holborn, hopefully we'll meet a few friends near there for breakfast, then the battle will commence. The last time I was at all nervous was before delivering my speech at my daughter's wedding (2011). This feels much much worse
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 5 Feb - 13:05

mossman wrote:
MaryB wrote:I don't understand why this isn't on the news. Is there some sort of law in place barring the report of this case. Seems strange such a high profile case as this isn't being reported on. And yet sightings in Brazil and Australia are reported which turn out to be nonsense. In fact most people won't even know that this case is taking place. Could anybody help but wonder why.

Because a press release was not given to the media by a man wearing pink, giving the ok for the information to be printed.

Indeed you are soooooo right mossman! twitter -- and news from court  944533 Mitchell has two pieces written up I imagine, and is waiting to see what happens before he fires one of 'em off to our spineless journalists.

Having previously promoted the Lisbon case to high heaven, only to witness 3 judges ruling dramatically in Goncalo Amaral's favour with the world's press looking on, our pink spin man's lost his mojo somewhat these days. Too bad for TM as this information delay, and Tony's openness and integrity, has allowed the story to develop a wholesome, unspun life of its own all over twitter and elsewhere.

Oh dear me, whats a sleazy PR man to do. twitter -- and news from court  294124
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 5 Feb - 13:13

pennylane wrote:
mossman wrote:

Indeed you are soooooo right mossman! twitter -- and news from court  944533 Mitchell has two pieces written up I imagine, and is waiting to see what happens before he fires one of 'em off to our spineless journalists.

Having previously promoted the Lisbon case to high heaven, only to witness 3 judges ruling dramatically in Goncalo Amaral's favour with the world's press looking on, our pink spin man's lost his mojo somewhat these days. Too bad for TM as this information delay, and Tony's openness and integrity, has allowed the story to develop a wholesome, unspun life of its own all over twitter and elsewhere.

I hope after today his mojo falls off entirely twitter -- and news from court  294124
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 13:16

mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:
mossman wrote:

I hope after today his mojo falls off entirely twitter -- and news from court  294124
twitter -- and news from court  23324 coffee spat out
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 5 Feb - 13:19

cass wrote:
mossman wrote:
pennylane wrote:
mossman wrote:

twitter -- and news from court  23324 coffee spat out

It's gonna happen any day now methinks! twitter -- and news from court  613255
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 13:20

wonder if the pink one will be spinning for england in the break and piss his pants
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 5 Feb - 13:41

Does the court break for lunch?
I thought we might have had a just a little update by now ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 13:43

that is what im thinking too -- wonder if the judge has asked for no talk of the case till the end ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 5 Feb - 13:47

Maybe the MCs have conceded and its just the usual news blackout!
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next