Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robber Brown

5 posters

Go down

Robber Brown Empty Robber Brown

Post  fuzeta Sun 27 Apr - 11:24

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613609/Revealed-Labours-stealth-raid-took-118BILLION-pensions-paving-way-end-final-salary-schemes-suddenly-unaffordable.html

I cannot think of a punishment strong enough that befits what this man did to British workers. Plus why the hell did no one stop him? Obviously the whole gang were in agreement. Tragic
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Robber Brown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Robber Brown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Robber Brown Empty Re: Robber Brown

Post  malena stool Mon 28 Apr - 17:44

fuzeta wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613609/Revealed-Labours-stealth-raid-took-118BILLION-pensions-paving-way-end-final-salary-schemes-suddenly-unaffordable.html

I cannot think of a punishment strong enough that befits what this man did to British workers. Plus why the hell did no one stop him?  Obviously the whole gang were in agreement. Tragic

This is a sore point here in Leicester where the British Shoe Co went bust employing many hundreds of workers who's pensions went down the toilet because Brown had given the go ahead for firms to use insurance accounts in their business transactions.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Apr - 18:35

"No more boom and bust"....how hollow those words sound now. Brown was also responsible for selling off many Hospitals and then having to Lease them back at exhorbitant rent for 30 years.. I didn't think the economy was in such a bad state at the time .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 28 Apr - 20:39

Brown needed the funds to finance Blair's war in Iraq.

I remember Brown in a televised interview denying any knowledge of where the funding for the Iraq conflict came from... What a lying spineless toad he is, the chancellor having no knowledge where countless millions of public money came from???

Good men and women were being butchered and maimed fighting a war he denies financing..... He should stand alongside Blair in a war crimes tribunal.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 28 Apr - 20:58

So my money and millions of other people's money  paid into their pension schemes has been used in getting our troops killed and maimed. Plus half bankrupting the country in a war that we were never going to win.  Well what an investment that was!!!   We would have been better off putting it on the horses.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 28 Apr - 21:04

Its a pitty Brown didnt go sailing with that other pension thief.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 28 Apr - 22:06

The wall eyed spluttering pig is doing the after dinner speeches round, just like his fellow criminal Blair, getting paid thousands for telling the abridged version of how to cripple a nation whilst lining your pockets.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 29 Apr - 10:11

There is nothing funny about it all but your comments have made me laugh Malena  Robber Brown 23324 Robber Brown 23324 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 29 Apr - 19:47

Hi fuzeta,
I really miss having Brown as PM, he was such a perfect target, a rich neanderthal... I looked forward to and thoroughly enjoyed writing my 'Letters to Brown' on 3As....

It's not the same with Cameron, he does have more than a modicum of intelligence and wit..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 29 Apr - 20:26

He does Malena, pity he does not put it to any use. Brown " rich Neanderthal " love it  Robber Brown 23324 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 30 Apr - 9:02

I wonder if that was true that Brown and Mandhelson were caught "en flagrante" in Browns' office ...can you imagine it.? Robber Brown 23324 Robber Brown 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 30 Apr - 9:31

Panda wrote:I wonder if that was true that Brown and Mandhelson were caught "en flagrante" in Browns' office ...can you imagine it.? Robber Brown 23324 Robber Brown 23324 

Not just after I've had a full English, please Panda................ Robber Brown 25346 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 30 Apr - 10:18

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:I wonder if that was true that Brown and Mandhelson were caught "en flagrante" in Browns' office ...can you imagine it.? Robber Brown 23324 Robber Brown 23324 

Not just after I've had a full English, please Panda................ Robber Brown 25346 

Sorry malena......I had already had breakfast when I wrote this  Robber Brown 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Apr - 10:36

I've heard about Blair and Mandelson in their younger days - allegedly - but not Brown and Mandelson.

There are lots of allegations about Brown on the Internet which, if true - and of course I don't know if they are or not - put anything involving consenting adults right out of my mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 30 Apr - 10:55

I doubt there will be much of a gay Happy relationship between these two, NBY.... As you say, Blair and mandeson... now that's a different ball game...

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2008/04/27/peter-mandelson-and-gordon-browns-gay-feud-lord-levys-book-claims/

Peter Mandelson and Gordon Brown’s gay feud- Lord Levy’s book claims
Email
27th April 2008, 9:26 PM

Gordon Brown shouted at Lord Levy according to his autobiography

The prime minister, Gordon Brown accused the former minister and European Commissioner Peter Mandelson of spreading rumours that he was gay, Lord Levy’s autobiography claims.

A Question of Honour, serialised in The Mail on Sunday describes between Lord Levy and Mr Brown over Mr Mandelson.
Mr Brown and Mr Mandelson are believed to have fallen out over the his backing of Tony Blair to succeed as Labour leader following the death of John Smith.

“‘Make up with Peter?’ he hissed in an angry whisper.
Then, as his voice gradually rose from dispatch-box volume to a near shout, he exclaimed: ‘Peter? He’s been going around telling everyone that I’m gay! And I am NOT GAY!’”

The following extract of A Question of Honour can be found atThe Mail on Sunday online.

A few weeks afterwards, Tony turned to me as he was towelling down after a swim at my house in North London and remarked: “What am I going to do about Gordon and Mandelson?”

I had by now come to understand that whenever he asked that kind of question, he had a plan in mind – one that almost invariably involved me.
“You’re good with people,” he said. “Why don’t you have a talk with them both, see whether you can patch things up?” I saw Peter first for lunch in the Commons and explained how worried Tony was about the friction between two of the people he most relied on to change Labour and the country.
Peter, who had been on the receiving end of many months of deadly glares from Gordon, said: “It’s going to be difficult but if Tony wants us to have a go at patching things up, of course I’m ready to do anything I can.”

Buoyed, if still not confident, I then arranged to have lunch with Gordon.

We met on a Wednesday in a crowded top-floor restaurant in Millbank, a few minutes’ walk from Parliament. Gordon was friendly – at least until I explained my mission.

“Make up with Peter?” he hissed in an angry whisper.

Then, as his voice gradually rose from dispatch-box volume to a near shout, he exclaimed: “Peter? He’s been going around telling everyone that I’m gay! And I am NOT GAY!”

Dozens of people looked around in astonishment, no doubt assuming that I had tried – and thankfully failed – to proposition the Shadow Chancellor.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Apr - 11:04

He protests too much me thinks.

And anyway, who cares if hes gay, I don't and I'm sure most couldn't give a toss either...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content