Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plan to use radar equipment to look underground

+17
welshy
mossman
Chris
weissnicht
almostgothic
kitti
fred
wantthetruth
wjk
cass
Ireland
Claudia79
dazedandconfused
interested
Annabel
frencheuropean
Bebootje
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 Empty Re: plan to use radar equipment to look underground

Post  almostgothic Tue 6 May - 12:03

Yes - a light cadaver odour in the 5A back yard flowerbed.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 Empty Re: plan to use radar equipment to look underground

Post  kitti Tue 6 May - 12:04

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic30.html

In 2007-8 Mark Harrison wanted and partly got things done....

Radar was mentioned by him back then...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 6 May - 12:26

I thought they were different dogs, not the cadaver spaniels.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 6 May - 12:32

The original dogs who scented as far as the supermarket were GNR tracker dogs.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 6 May - 12:52

almostgothic wrote:The original dogs who scented as far as the supermarket were GNR tracker dogs.
Yes.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 6 May - 12:55

Maybe they should invite Tony Robinson. He seems to find things albeit a Roman mosaic may not be what SY are after.

The cynic in me says a mass invasion by JCB's is unlikely to achieve much (apart from pee off the PDL locals) unless they are acting on specific information.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 6 May - 13:30

Latest News

There are 3 sites to be excavated using this Radar equipment...no mention of dogs but the sites are all in PDL., the others were rejected. It will be a joint excersize and is based on information given to the Portugese Police , never followed up . I think this might be part of the OPORTO Report , but they need SY for the equipment.

The McCanns have welcomed the search which suggests Madeleine is now considered dead.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 6 May - 13:31

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:I thought the cadaver dogs had covered all the areas surrounding  the ocean club and beach ..even the creche.

They did, the dog scented until it reached Baptista supermarket then it stopped

I understood that was the GNR tracker dog who had been given a towel as an identifying scent ? Anybody clarify that please ?

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 6 May - 13:38

mossman wrote:
fred wrote:
kitti wrote:I thought the cadaver dogs had covered all the areas surrounding  the ocean club and beach ..even the creche.

They did, the dog scented until it reached Baptista supermarket then it stopped

I understood that was the GNR tracker dog who had been given a towel as an identifying scent ?   Anybody clarify that please ?

Hi mossman, after I wrote this post sky news published it which i have posted , no mention of dogs just this equipment .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Tue 6 May - 13:43

plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 944533 ITV news have just said the 3 sites are 2 areas next to the apartment and 1 on the beach.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 6 May - 13:55

welshy wrote:plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 944533 ITV news have just said the 3 sites are 2 areas next to the apartment and 1 on the beach.

Oh, well done Welshy plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 307691 

I did wonder whether that African guy with the gizmo who wanted to dig up part of Mrs Murat's garden would be included . Murat's Mothers house was very near the Apartments.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 6 May - 20:04

welshy wrote:plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 944533 ITV news have just said the 3 sites are 2 areas next to the apartment and 1 on the beach.

The flower bed perhaps. And the beach has been mentioned on many occasions as a temporary resting place.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 6 May - 20:15

AnnaEsse wrote:

The flower bed perhaps. And the beach has been mentioned on many occasions as a temporary resting place.

Hi AnnaEsse, Martin Brunt said earlier that the search area was a bit of wasteland next to the apartments, the Beach,and area by the Ocean Club.
The next report from him said the Beach Area and Ocean Club had been abandoned
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 6 May - 21:06

I guess we will know when they start digging.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 6 May - 21:14

Panda wrote:

Oh, well done Welshy plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 307691 

I did wonder whether that African guy with the gizmo who wanted to dig up part of Mrs Murat's garden would be included . Murat's Mothers house was very near the Apartments.

Hi Panda

Do you really believe Birch's claims that he paid £40k for radar equipment, entered Mrs Murat's garden with the equipment and found a void underneath Mrs Murat's drive? When challenged about the guard dogs who live outside, he said they were asleep when he entered the garden and used the equipment. He later changed his story and said he waited for Robert Murat to take the dogs out and then entered the garden.

To bring you up to speed, the PJ hired state of the art equipment and went over every bit of Mrs Murat's garden, when her son was suspected of being involved with Madeleine's disappearance. They found nothing. Dogs were also used to search Mrs Murat's garden and her house, they too found nothing.

Birch supposedly notified the PJ and Scotland Yard of his findings, if he did, they didn't believe him and neither did the McCanns. I would have thought if anyone would have taken notice of Birch, it would have been Andy Redwood, who is looking for anyone but the main culprits, who are the McCanns, to take the blame for whatever happened to Madeleine.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 May - 7:24

Thanks kathybelle, i didn't know Mrs Murat's garden had been searched. I thought it was on the concrete driveway where his machine picked up the info. The Portugese Police didn't want to know and i don't think SY were involved in an investigation at that time , just a review..

This case has more twists and turns than any Agatha Christie novel plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 7 May - 9:04

Panda wrote:Thanks kathybelle, i didn't know Mrs Murat's garden had been searched. I thought it was on the concrete driveway where his machine picked up the info. The Portugese Police didn't want to know and i don't think SY were involved in an investigation at that time , just a review..

This case has more twists and turns than any Agatha Christie novel plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 23324 

Good morning Panda

Stephen Birch supposedly used his machine on Mrs Murat's driveway, the PJ searched every inch of the grounds and surrounding area, with similar  equipment than the equipment Birch supposedly used. Even if as Birch claims, the driveway was built some years later, whoever dug the garden to make the drive, would have seen a body.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/327368/madeleine-mccann/robert-murat-is-targeted-once-more.html/

Again, I question Birch's claims, mainly because he gave two versions of events regarding is potential entry to Mrs Murat's property. First of all he said he entered while the dogs were asleep, then he said he waited until Robert Murat took his mother's dogs for a walk.

Dogs have acute hearing and if these dogs were asleep, Birch would have made a noise as he scrambled over the fence, with his equipment and the equipment would have made a buzzing noise when he scanned the area.

Robert Murat didn't live with his mother, so Birch would have had to mount a 24hr surveillance, to enable him to see when Mr Murat arrived at his mother's home. When he arrived and took the dogs out, Birch would have had to be mighty quick, to scramble over the fence, scan the drive then scramble back over the fence. Also there would have been a chance that Mrs Murat, could have come into the garden, seen Birch, then called the police.

I agree that at the time Birch supposedly reported his findings, SY were only conducting a review, however the review turned into an investigation almost 12 months ago and if SY were so keen on finding clues to Madeleine's whereabouts, I feel sure that if they believed Birch's claims, they would have begged the PJ to scan the driveway.

The fact that Birch has asked for money to enable him to take further action, shows to me, he is out to make money out of Madeleine's situation. He's probably seen how others including the McCanns, have used Madeleine as a cash cow and he's thought he'll do the same.

If Birch was such a good person and he really did pay £40k for this equipment, why was he not using it to look for missing children in his own country? While it is so sad that Madeleine is missing, she is no more special than any other missing child.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 May - 9:37

Morning kathybelle, if memory serves me right and it's hard to do now,  plan to use radar equipment to look underground - Page 3 25346  Birch had a couple , man and woman , who he worked with but they fell out. If Birch was genuine , why not go to the Police or McCanns first, instead of climbing over the Garage door. .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum