Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Cup..(England wont Win)

+6
malena stool
AnnaEsse
kitti
wantthetruth
tigger
Claudia79
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 Empty Re: The World Cup..(England wont Win)

Post  tigger Wed 25 Jun - 15:23

Lioned wrote:Is Luis Suarez a Cannibal ?

He keeps biting people.

Such a shame for the player he is but that behaviour is just disgraceful.

He needs to be banned for a very long time.

Furthermore all his World cup goals should be expunged and Uruguay kicked out of the competition and England given a bye through to the next round because of their very good behaviour.

The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 

You mean just because they didn't bite anyone?  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 

Reminds me of a friend of mine who always filled in the request for a bye for the first round on the grounds that he never yet managed to get into the second round.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 Empty Re: The World Cup..(England wont Win)

Post  Lioned Wed 25 Jun - 16:09

tigger wrote:

He keeps biting people.

Furthermore all his World cup goals should be expunged and Uruguay kicked out of the competition and England given a bye through to the next round because of their very good behaviour.

You mean just because they didn't bite anyone?  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 

Reminds me of a friend of mine who always filled  in the request for a bye for the first round on the grounds that he never yet managed to get into the second round.

Indeed England players are such Gentlemen they hardly made any physical contact at all.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 25 Jun - 20:27

Lioned wrote:
tigger wrote:

He keeps biting people.

Reminds me of a friend of mine who always filled  in the request for a bye for the first round on the grounds that he never yet managed to get into the second round.

Indeed England players are such Gentlemen they hardly made any physical contact at all.

Not with the ball either, I understand...
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 25 Jun - 20:53

Harsh but true.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 26 Jun - 19:38

So Portugal on the early flight home as well ! Give Ronaldo a chance to flex his muscles on the beach for a while and top up his tan.
Also failed are Italy and Spain and off course England.

Tonights interesting game is Belgium v South Korea. Should be a good game.Still waiting to see how good the Belgians are ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 26 Jun - 20:07

I  quite  like  the  americans.

Victor  was  giving it  lard  by saying  klinsman shouldnt  be  singing  the  american  anthem being  german.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 26 Jun - 20:51

kitti wrote:I  quite  like  the  americans.

Victor  was  giving it  lard  by saying  klinsman shouldnt  be  singing  the  american  anthem being  german.
He at least knew the words, unlike Rooney and our Anthem, kitti.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 26 Jun - 22:15

malena stool wrote:

That was so hilarious but embarrassing at the same time, as the camera panned across all the players and they were all stood totally unaware of the words. I thought I'd heard that Roy had made them all learn the words, it didn't work , if that were the case!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 26 Jun - 22:30

wjk wrote:
malena stool wrote:

That was so hilarious but embarrassing at the same time, as the camera panned across all the players and they were all stood totally unaware of the words. I thought I'd heard that Roy had made them all learn the words, it didn't work , if that were the case!!
Either that or they haven't yet learned how to string two words together in a sentence.... Yer know like the boss said the lads played fine like... duh...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 26 Jun - 22:39

malena stool wrote:
wjk wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Either that or they haven't yet learned how to string two words together in a sentence.... Yer know like the boss said the lads played fine like... duh...
Thats more like it  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 27 Jun - 8:04

How can you NOT know the words off our anthem....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 27 Jun - 13:27

kitti wrote:How can you NOT know the words off our anthem....
Because they can't 'break dance' or 'head bang', to the music is my guess.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Jun - 16:29

Lioned wrote:So Portugal on the early flight home as well ! Give Ronaldo a chance to flex his muscles on the beach for a while and top up his tan.
Also failed are Italy and Spain and off course England.

Tonights interesting game is Belgium v South Korea. Should be a good game.Still waiting to see how good the Belgians are ?

We are still waiting to see how good the Belgians are.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 294124 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Fri 27 Jun - 17:25

I put my bets on today for the next round in the works pool. Most people have bet on the same teams though. I decided to play a wild card with Nigeria to beat France.

Somewhat surprisingly, not many people backed Switzerland!
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 28 Jun - 12:59

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 28 Jun - 15:43

Thats an insult to the dog !

Brazil v Chile. Should be a good game for Chile  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 28 Jun - 15:51

I'm going for Brazil, 2-1.  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 28 Jun - 17:07

At least we still have one Englishman in the World Cup !  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 28 Jun - 17:12

Lioned wrote:At least we still have one Englishman in the World Cup !     The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 

This has to be a ref....  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 25346 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 28 Jun - 17:56

Howard Webb

Maybe the other officials are English as well !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 28 Jun - 20:13

That was a great game.Had a feeling Chile would do well and go. To penalties !

Probably good for the tournament that Brazil stay in but shows how close these teams are.

Now we need Columbia to put Uruguay to the sword.

I predict 3-1 to Columbia.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 28 Jun - 20:17

Yep, a Columbia win!  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 944533 
Hopefully this one goes to penalties too!
I love pens (when its not England that is!!) The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Jun - 18:57

Yay! Holland!!  The World Cup..(England wont Win) - Page 5 873702 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 29 Jun - 21:10

Had to go out so we missed the Holland game but just seen the highlights and that was no penalty Roben played for it.

Anyway tonights interesting fact is every Greek players name ends in S.

Costa Rica v Greece.

Hard to predict but hope it goes to penalties.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Jun - 21:38

I'm going for a Greek win but hope its a Costa Rica win.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next